Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Help My Car Is Having Issues!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help My Car Is Having Issues!! (393 Views)

Having Issues With Your Car AC ,lets Discuss It Here / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Car Is Having Issues!! by 88natzy(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2023
Good evening esteemed car gurus.
My car a Toyota Corolla 2010 automatic transmission model is having serious gear issues.

It started when I took it to mechanic to change gear box cop and shaft because of the noise it makes and constant vibrations. After changing all these the car started having sluggish movement, skips and de-accelerates on motion. At times when I pedal on motion it will be as if no gear was engaged until it picks. I was advised to change the gear oil, clean filter and plugs which I have done but the issue still continued. Pls car experts what could be the cause of this problem and where can I fix it in Abuja.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primera @ Give Away Price / 2010/2011 Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption / Nigerian Mechanics: Revealing The Terrible Truth Behind Car Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.