Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage (3061 Views)

Okpara Square To Umuahia Tower To Be Ready Before Christmas — Otti / Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by blamingthedevil: 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
Despondent Arise TV on their way to Eagle Square to set up for inauguration coverage tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/AlwaysJayjam/status/1662866593708138498

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by richie240: 6:42pm On May 28, 2023
I trust them, na d negatives den wan go cover.
Abi izit not 'halaiz' tv again??

Dhur!
cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Olachase(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2023
They have no choice

They have to be there 🤭🤭

Obidenz go still come drag them now 😁😁😁

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2023
If I were Arise TV 📺,

I will be very careful henceforth with the things I say, how I say them and body languages of our invitees guest speakers 🔊

You kno why? Bcuz this regime starting tomorrow will not be business as usual.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by sonature1: 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
Why is this newsworthy?

Every serious TV station in Nigeria and around the world will cover the programme.

What matters is Tinubu's ability to deliver his campaign promises because bad leadership spears nobody.

7 Likes

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by SwissMass: 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
Arise TV?

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 28, 2023
Dem don leave obidients behind oo! 🤣

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by LeoDeKing: 6:45pm On May 28, 2023
sonature1:
Why is this newsworthy?

Every serious TV station in Nigeria and around the world will cover the programme.

What matters is Tinubu's ability to deliver his campaign promises because bad leadership spears nobody.
Which programme?

The "Tinubu will not be sworn in" programme? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Tflex01: 6:45pm On May 28, 2023
God has prepared a table before Tinubu in the presence of his enemies...

They are welcome. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by LeoDeKing: 6:46pm On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Dem don leave obidients behind oo! 🤣

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Igwe9(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2023
That's their job, why should any media station be afraid, Why gag the media?

1 Like

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Penguin2: 6:48pm On May 28, 2023
richie240:
Abi izit not 'alais' tv?!

Dhur!
cool

Lol!

Like most of us who don’t have corn 🌽 in their pockets, Arise Tv will be holding Tinubu’s scrotum for as long as he lasts as Nigeria’s president.

That’s if he’s sworn in tomorrow sef.
Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Raskimonojendor: 6:50pm On May 28, 2023
Their van needs to be searched very well. They may be trying to smuggle some obidients into the venue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by tooth4tooth: 7:00pm On May 28, 2023
Nor be only Asleep TV. Nonsense tv station

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Dubetex96(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
If I were Arise TV 📺,

I will be very careful henceforth with the things I say, how I say them and body languages of our invitees guest speakers 🔊

Heaven will not fall and nothing will happen the incoming administration can't gag the media we are not in military era

1 Like

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2023
Dubetex96:

Heaven will not fall and nothing will happen the incoming administration can't gag the media we are not in military era

Quoting me from the deepest part of your bedroom lmao 🤣

Well, you ain’t the media and don’t kno how it feels to be in government nets so it’s understandable

Finally, don’t go about hitting your chest from tomorrow, you may not be as lucky as you were during the previous administration

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by DesChyko: 7:42pm On May 28, 2023
I heard that aside OBIdients, only Almajiris were not invited. That would mean everybody already know their place 😎

Peter Obi is addressing Nigerian citizens here.
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1RDGlaNQMmjJL
Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by kcnwaigbo: 7:44pm On May 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
If I were Arise TV 📺,

Even Abacha in a military regime could not muscle the press and you think your gravely sick Tinubu would be able to stop Arise TV from doing their job
Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Even Abacha in a military regime could not muscle the press and you think your gravely sick Tinubu would be able to stop Arise TV from doing their job

If I were you, I will do the following

Mind the things I say/post/comment on the internet….

How I say, post or comment them

And even the choice of words that I choose when saying or making the comments

Just a friendly advice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Dialpad: 7:52pm On May 28, 2023
God will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies

5 Likes

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by COLOURCUT: 8:01pm On May 28, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 28, 2023
10 AI Tools to Boost Your Productivity & Save Time

1. lalal.ai - AI Voice

2. tldv.io - AI Meetings

3. tryleap.ai - AI Images

4. vossle.com - AI WebAR

5. notion.ai - AI Copywriter

6. durable.co - AI Websites

7. wnr.ai - AI Prompt Master

8. writesonic.com - AI Writer

9. typeface.ai - AI Content Creator

10. dreamstudio.ai - AI Dream Pictures

Try now⚡
Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by ItisWell22(f): 8:17pm On May 28, 2023
😁
Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Despondent Arise TV on their way to Eagle Square to set up for inauguration coverage tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/AlwaysJayjam/status/1662866593708138498

Dem no dey shame?
I hope Rufai will attend grin, make e witness what he had mare dream not to have come to pass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Toosure70: 8:47pm On May 28, 2023
I pity this single antenna station.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by dododawa1: 8:49pm On May 28, 2023
IPOB station

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2023
Hehehe. Even TVC owned by Tinubu is more balanced in their reportage than AsleepTV .
The Obidient movement really messed many people's head up; once you belong to that movement, it would take a miracle to regain your sanity. This is how terrorists are brainwashed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Johans2023: 9:18pm On May 28, 2023
richie240:
Abi izit not 'allaiz' tv?

Dhur!
cool
why are you Afraid of the negative? They are not TVC that covers only what tinubu tells them.
God bless Arise TV.
Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Flangelo12: 9:36pm On May 28, 2023
Igwe9:
That's their job, why should any media station be afraid, Why gag the media?

But you can gag Timaya for performing.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Mohamid(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2023
ARISE40brainboxes# no de shame

1 Like

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by azikiweironsi(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
If I were Arise TV 📺,

Don't loud it.
Let them continue to ask for interviews cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arise TV On Their Way To Eagle Square To Set Up For Inauguration Coverage by Cyberterror: 9:51pm On May 28, 2023
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camouflage Uniform For NSCDC Evidence Of Ongoing Rebranding By CG, Says Group / G20 Meeting: Nigeria Out, Igbo In / Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.