Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. (1181 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Criminals Behind Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa - Cyril Ramaphosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by ryloy: 9:11pm On May 28, 2023
President of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa arrives Nigeria for Tinubu's inauguration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by beerfraud: 9:20pm On May 28, 2023
Obidients would wish they are dead before Tinubu’s inauguration

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by HacheNoire: 9:21pm On May 28, 2023
Abdul05:
Obedients are now in a shameful situation. .. God have mercy on them.. grin

It’s really a sad moment. I am starting t feel emotional for them.

Considering the limitless noise they made on social media, and under the scotching sun, it’s really sad to see them now crying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Cyberterror: 9:25pm On May 28, 2023
Jagaban has finished his enemies kpatakpata!

Now that Muslim Muslim ticket has entered seamlessly, hope those celebrity pastors will face their tithe and offering business quietly grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Toosure70: 9:25pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:
What a weekend! Too much of heart wrecking news hitting Obidients.

My Neighbour just screamed and jumped off the balcony of a 9 story building.

When we checked his phone, he was on Nairaland.
not easy bro, i feel for them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Abdul05: 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
I pity them too..

Tinubu's inauguration will send most of them to early grave... grin

HacheNoire:

It’s really a sad moment. I am starting t feel emotional for them.

Considering the limitless noise they made on social media, and under the scotching sun, it’s really sad to see them now crying.

3 Likes

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by HacheNoire: 9:27pm On May 28, 2023
Toosure70:
not easy bro, i feel for them o

It’s really a sad time for them.

Even their presence on Nairaland has drastically reduced. Most are still in shock

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Abdul05: 9:28pm On May 28, 2023
grin grin grin some people won't sleep tonight. .I swear

Cyberterror:
Jagaban has finished his enemies kpatakpata!

Now that Muslim Muslim ticket has entered seamlessly, hope those celebrity pastors will face their tithe and offering business quietly grin

1 Like

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by HacheNoire: 9:29pm On May 28, 2023
Abdul05:
I pity them too..

Tinubu's inauguration will send most of them to early grave... grin

I have been trying to reach out to NAFDAC on need to clamp down on the illegitimate sale of rat poison, as I believe most will opt for it.

Just trying to do my best for humanity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Abdul05: 9:30pm On May 28, 2023
They are feeling the sense of guilt and shame... cheesy grin

HacheNoire:

It’s really a sad time for them.

Even their presence on Nairaland has drastically reduced. Most are still in shock

3 Likes

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by triple996(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2023
some people go die of heart attack today cheesy

nairaland WAILLING is about to reach ULTIMATE 🤣🤣😂😂

3 Likes

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by HacheNoire: 9:33pm On May 28, 2023
Abdul05:
They are feeling the sense of guilt and shame... cheesy grin

You said it all. It’s really sad and painful seeing fellow Nigerians going through so much pain and agony.
Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Abdul05: 9:33pm On May 28, 2023
I believe God would crown ur collective efforts towards obidents..

Cos the situation they are now is grave and hopeless grin grin

HacheNoire:

I have been trying to reach out to NAFDAC on need to clamp down on the illegitimate sale of rat poison, as I believe most will opt for it.

Just trying to do my best for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Abdul05: 9:40pm On May 28, 2023
grin grin ;

What an irony of human existence l am very sorry for obirodents

HacheNoire:

You said it all. It’s really sad and painful seeing fellow Nigerians going through so much pain and agony.

2 Likes

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Africa!

1 Like

Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by Cassandraloius: 10:28pm On May 28, 2023
Anything that wants to happen pls let it happen, tomorrow is like any other day, I'm not expecting anyone to dash me money or give me a good paying job, anybody that is fit for that sit, should go on, I don't care.

Buhari has even made Nigerians more hardworking no matter the situation.

Please, Kindly check my signature I'm not too proud to beg. 🙏🙂
Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by PlayerMeji: 10:46pm On May 28, 2023
The neck pressing ala continua
Re: President Of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inaug. by JagabanBorgu: 11:05pm On May 28, 2023
"they said we are only on social media".
"They said...", "They told us..." "They thought..."
All in d mûd

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Govt To Declare State Of Emergency In Health, Education / Nigeriens Protest Against Bola Tinubu In Niamey / CSU: Reno Omokri Was Right After All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.