Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others (61681 Views)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / Buhari Confers National Service Award on Wike (Picture) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by virginboy1(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2023
He supposed to give award to me and all meaning Nigerians for Surviving his Regime. grin

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by mbos: 7:33am On May 29, 2023
I remember chinua Achebe rejecting national honour. I wonder any non politician in his right sense accepting this Satanic Award.....with all the bloodletting and suffering
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by tttmar(f): 7:38am On May 29, 2023
Okay
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by nolimitssoldier: 7:48am On May 29, 2023
Let them not forget the late Mr. Shekau too... Rubbish list

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by spiralwedge(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2023
Children of b!tches and perdition are already hovering over this good news. They must find a fault in anything good and turn good things to bad.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by itsene: 7:50am On May 29, 2023
unity004:
I hope Victor Osimhen will not turn out like Anthony Joshua because anything baba touches na total failure awaits
What has multimillionaire Anthony Joshua turned to?
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Debra911(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Serious?
Yes. I've been receiving mails but they're male applicant.

The company needs a female secretary. She'll also have opportunities to travel overseas and book flights for top personnels in and out of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Elidrisy20: 8:04am On May 29, 2023
Wetin bring emefiele name for that list, pesin wea supposed be in prison

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Johans2023: 8:08am On May 29, 2023
Domipraiz:
29th May, 2015
The idiot says " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"

Government of nepotism
Worst government since I was born

the drug lord will be worst
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by ConfidentialDoc: 8:10am On May 29, 2023
Please don't forget Wizkid and tiwa Savage
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by MisterBanny(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2023
Debra911:

Yes. I've been receiving mails but they're male applicant.

The company needs a female secretary. She'll also have opportunities to travel overseas and book flights for top personnels in and out of Nigeria.

Why always females and why the use of traveling "overseas"? Hope your not trying to kidnap unsuspecting applicants and use them for something else. This is a scam.

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by PepeXKermit: 8:27am On May 29, 2023
adecz:

The time my papa name enter the
list, dem never born your mama❗️❗️😐

Okay and?
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Ttipsy(f): 8:31am On May 29, 2023
Wike ?? I can't find your number oo

Let me chk well
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by bizhop01: 8:34am On May 29, 2023
Napoli star should be wise not to receive buhari bad luck cool
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Truthshscrazy: 9:05am On May 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
Why da fvck is emifiele on the list?😕
Fink say na only me see am grin
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Debra911(f): 9:35am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Why always females and why the use of traveling "overseas"? Hope your not trying to kidnap unsuspecting applicants and use them for something else. This is a scam.
Hmmm.

How many male secretary do you know?

You can go through my old comments herein NL. So many people know me here. I'm based in UK but my husband and I returned to Nigeria lately for a family function. If you want to see me one one one, you can come to our office in Lagos. Send me a DM and I'll give you our office address.

The offer is just one and specifically for female living around Ogba/Ikeja axisI've contacted my junior colleagues back then in school, but most of them are not living in this axis.

I don't post stuff as this on NL, go through my old comments.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by unity004(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2023
itsene:

What has multimillionaire Anthony Joshua turned to?
Is his career still the same after visiting buhari?
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by MisterBanny(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2023
Debra911:

Hmmm.

How many male secretary do you know?

You can go through my old comments herein NL. So many people know me here. I'm based in UK but my husband and I returned to Nigeria lately for a family function. If you want to see me one one one, you can come to our office in Lagos. Send me a DM and I'll give you our office address.

The offer is just one and specifically for female living around Ogba/Ikeja axisI've contacted my junior colleagues back then in school, but most of them are not living in this axis.

I don't post stuff as this on NL, go through my old comments.

It is well, no problem. Forgive me. You know how terrible the society is these days. I'm sorry pls.

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by cedricksly: 5:35pm On May 29, 2023
Flangelo12:

How?

There is nothing anybody would accuse Uzodinma of that isn't happening in Anambra state.
has two wrongs ever make a right??
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Flangelo12: 5:40pm On May 29, 2023
cedricksly:
has two wrongs ever make a right??

I hate hypocrisy.

Uzodinma has done nothing wrong.

If anything, he is a victim.

But once you guys a hate a party, all ills of the society suddenly becomes the fault of the convener.

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate