Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Earn $500-$1000 Every Month Online With Your Smart Phone. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn $500-$1000 Every Month Online With Your Smart Phone. (300 Views)

Make $500-$1000 Every Month With Amazon KDP / Become A Freelancer And Earn $1000+ Every Month / How To Make $1000 Every 3 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $500-$1000 Every Month Online With Your Smart Phone. by JakeJohnson: 12:21am On May 29, 2023
Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform for ebooks. KDP is a free service that allows me to list my books for sale on Amazon.com and get PAID, create an author profile, and track the performance of your books.

The best part in all this, is that, I dont even need to own the books, I will show you how and where to get these online books from

KDP is the most popular way for any one to make money online. Once you've created a KDP account on amazon, you can start selling your book immediately on Amazon with no setup fees or annual fees.

KDP also provides tools to help you promote your book, collect reviews, and track sales . Just Last week I've been able to make more than $100 with this,

You really dont need much experience, Here's A link to learn everything now
Re: Earn $500-$1000 Every Month Online With Your Smart Phone. by Aurelius1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
I saw your dm, unfortunately,I have lost the password of the email address I used for my nairaland account. You can reach me on Whatsapp: zero 70 17 8211 six 7.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening Position : Business Development Executive ( Full Time ) / Job Opening Position : Social Media Marketer/videographer ( Full Time ) / New Opportunities In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.