Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Moment Buhari Accompanied Tinubu To Inauguration Dinner (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Buhari Accompanied Tinubu To Inauguration Dinner (Video) (374 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Accompanied Tinubu To Inauguration Dinner (Video) by oikirodah(m): 1:12am On May 29, 2023
Stand Up (for the Champions):The Very Moment Buhari Accompanied Tinubu To Inauguration Dinner(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDviDVctCK4
"I was built to be the best...Number one and nothing less
Leave me to my destiny...I have waited patiently
I have vision' oh I believe...I know I can count on me.
So stand up for the champions"-Song by Right Said Fred

In a matter of hours or minutes, President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will take oath as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The inauguration dinner was hosted at the state house last night, and it was fantastic.

Like the lyrics of Right Said Fred's song "Tinubu is on the move, so make way for him." This was the magnificent moment Buhari walked majestically with Tinubu to the Banquet Hall State House, and it was incredible.

The gathering of dignitaries was truly remarkable, encompassing an array of heads of state, esteemed diplomats, governors, and prominent figures in the business world, including Dangote, Elumelu, Otedola, and numerous others.

Take a peek at the video and leave your thoughts in the comments section.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah reporting live from Presidential Villa.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/stand-up-for-the-championsthe-very-moment-buhari-accompanied-tinubu-to-inauguration-dinnervideo/

Source iReporteronline.

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Accompanied Tinubu To Inauguration Dinner (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:00am On May 29, 2023
Nice one But make Tinubu suffery eat for there sha

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: Tinubu Kicks As Court Admits Inec’s Exhibit Containing His Bio-data / Appoint Igbos Into Key Positions – Ohanaeze Chieftain Tells Tinubu / Will Giving Money To The Poor Solve The Problem Of Poverty In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.