Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,486 members, 7,857,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” (385 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by zomby(m): 3:07am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu's ascent to the presidency is an exceptional testament to the manifestation of grace in his life. I have never before witnessed such an incredible LionHeart. It is absolutely an inspirational study case.
I’m still in shock with the way the man handled himself, organized his campaign strategies and simultaneously ignored all the doubters and enemies.
His method of operation during this presidential election remains one of the greatest lessons I’ve learned.. and will cherish till the end of time.

From the beginning to the end, even:
- When Friends turned their backs, Asiwaju remained focused.
- When a particular tribe in the country went after him with vicious attacks, Asiwaju remained unbothered.
- When his party members went out of their ways to sabotage his political ambition multiple times, Asiwaju remained untouchable.
- And when parasites (losers) from all around the country attempted to take away what God has given him (presidential election victory), Asiwaju remained calm.

YOU CAN NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY; your destiny is between you and the almighty God.
When there is life, there is hope; when God says YES, nobody can stop you.

In my book, Jagaban is exceptionally phenomenal. I love Obama, but Tinubu is now my role model.
As Nigerians, all our prayers is for God to continue to bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu with a unique leadership skills that are necessary to affectively and efficiently lead this great nation… I am excited and looking forward to witness an extraordinary miracles (developments) all across Nigeria.

May God bless Nigeria, bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu and bless all Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDPGeWTKckM&pp=ygUVR3JlZW4gd2hpdGUgYW5kIGdyZWVu

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by Never4getU: 3:14am On May 29, 2023
zomby:
Tinubu's ascent to the presidency is an exceptional testament to the manifestation of grace in his life. I have never before witnessed such an incredible LionHeart. It is absolutely an inspirational study case.
I’m still in shock with the way the man handled himself, organized his campaign strategies and simultaneously ignored all the doubters and enemies.
His method of operation during this presidential election remains one of the greatest lessons I’ve learned.. and will cherish till the end of time.

From the beginning to the end, even:
- When Friends turned their backs, Asiwaju remained focused.
- When a particular tribe in the country went after him with vicious attacks, Asiwaju remained unbothered.
- When his party members went out of their ways to sabotage his political ambition, Asiwaju remained untouchable.
- And when parasites (losers) from all around the country attempted to take away what God has given him, Asiwaju remained calm.

YOU CAN NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY; Your destiny is between you and the almighty God.
When there is life, there is hope; when God says YES, nobody can stop you.

In my book, Jagaban is exceptionally phenomenal. I love Obama, but Tinubu is now my role model.
I am excited and looking forward to miracles in Nigeria from up above.

May God bless Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all Nigerians.

The man is truly a child of grace! For me i refer to him as Africa political ideologist and we need his books spread across Africa for new political order in Africa in order to update our students in universities. He's worth studying!

5 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by HacheNoire: 3:21am On May 29, 2023
I refer to him as a demigod!

I studied Asiwaju’s political dominance and met with people who share and oppose his ideologies. I reached a conclusion from my “Personal Observation” that, Asiwaju’s dominance and political reach sits on the foundation of the grassroots. He has built structures deeply rooted in the grassroots. He just need to say it , and some machines in human form mobilize

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by Highlife217: 3:41am On May 29, 2023
Yep, I’m leaving this hellhole country.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by Nobody: 3:47am On May 29, 2023
Never4getU:

The man is truly a child of grace! For me i refer to him as Africa political ideologist and we need his books spread across Africa for new political order in Africa in order to update our students in universities. He's worth studying!

Until they ask the students In exam hall that on average how much does he spend on pampers tongue
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by orisa37: 4:07am On May 29, 2023
MANY THANKS TO THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by ecolime(m): 4:16am On May 29, 2023
Happy for Tinubu

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by Wickedfacts: 4:20am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
Yep, I’m leaving this hellhole country.

Good riddance to rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by tiger28: 4:24am On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Until they ask the students In exam hall that on average how much does he spend on pampers tongue

Ibos sighted!

They all talk from their Anus........

What does the subject have to with "Pampers"??

When the topic is about strategy and ideology.

Foolish ppl!

Making fools of themselves EVERY FOUR YEARS. Now their backs are against the wall for the next 8 years, then it's goes back to the North then SS.

Jokers of Africa!

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by dealslip(f): 4:24am On May 29, 2023
orisa37:
MANY THANKS TO THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION.
What is grand order dominion? Just want to learn. Checked online but found nothing on it.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by orisa37: 5:25pm On May 29, 2023
G O D
G FOR GRAND
O FOR ORDER
D FOR DOMINION. QED.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A New Meaning Of The Word “PHENOMENON” by Fortruth: 5:32pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu- the new image of what an African NIGGER looks and “walks” like…

(1) (Reply)

PEPC Admit All The Documents Presented By Peter Obi Despite Objections / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Suffering And Smiling Than Truth? / Who Is The New Godfather In Lagos Sanwo Olu Or Mc Oluomo??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.