Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf (573 Views)

Why I Will Keep Apologizing On Behalf Of ‘Obidients’ – Peter Obi / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Stop Apologizing To The Humanitarian Minister For CA COVID Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10am On May 29, 2023
Peter Obi was with the Obidients on Twitter Space on Sunday 28th May, 2023.

As the discussions continued, many people who asked questions, and those made some contributions, kept on reminding Mr. Peter Obi to stop apologizing on-behalf-of the Obidients, that “The Obidients” is an entity on its own, and can own up to their actions and decisions..

Peter Obi still made it clear that rendering apologies is a part of him, and that he cannot stop it..
He said:
"We are trying to change a system and we must believe that when we are wrong, we can accept we are wrong... Even if they are wrong, we will still apologize to them"

Then, some other Obidients pressed further and pleaded with him to only be apologizing for himself alone, and for his immediate family..,, and not for the Obidients.

He then promised to try his best on that.

Source:
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1RDGlaNQMmjJL
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by Flangelo12: 6:53am On May 29, 2023
grin

Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by BluntCrazeMan: 6:55am On May 29, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by Luckylife(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2023
Great man
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by money121(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by DMerciful(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2023
True, I was there. Obi remains the best and the court will restore his mandate
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by richidinho(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2023
I was not in that meeting but that was the single message i also wanted to deliver to him
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by kelvindj98: 8:00am On May 29, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by BluntCrazeMan: 9:42am On May 29, 2023
richidinho:
I was not in that meeting but that was the single message i also wanted to deliver to him
Honestly.!!

He needs to understand that the Obidients are a separate entity..
With their own separate doings too..
Re: Obidients Repeatedly Begged Peter Obi To Stop Apologizing On Their Behalf by Walai(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2023
The Obidient movement is growing faster than ever.
Believe it or not, Peter OBI has become an institution in this country
Let me reserve further comments anyway

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Are Happy The Way OBASANJO Describe PETER OBI. / Remember Nigeria Economy Was built On Cocoa / Hushpuppi In Hijab Aka Aisha Yesufu Trends On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.