Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration (597 Views)

President Kagame Attends Nigerian Governors' Leadership Retreat In Kigali / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by renderme: 7:09am On May 29, 2023
The Rwandan Presidency has announced that President Paul Kagame has arrived in Nigeria to witness the inauguration of Bola Tinubu as President.

Tinubu is scheduled to be inaugurated on Monday, May 29, and succeed incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari, who has spent eight years in office.

Presidency Rwanda on its official Twitter handle on Sunday announced, “President Kagame has arrived in Abuja, Nigeria, where he will attend the swearing-in ceremony of President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT alongside other Heads of State from around the world.”

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/28/rwandan-president-kagame-arrives-nigeria-tinubus-inauguration

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Acekidc4(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2023
You're Very Welcome Sir.
Obidients howfar na, how Market??

1 Like

Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by triple996(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2023
Perper dem grin
Wailing pro max
Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Antimandatethie(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2023
Though i did not support President-Elect Tinubu am dropping my arrow right now and and am joining him right away

Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I pray for you, me and the people of Nigerian for the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the African Government and people.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our countries but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and the brotherhood of all peoples.

1 Like

Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Vivianat(f): 7:18am On May 29, 2023
President Bola Tinubu GCFR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by HacheNoire: 7:18am On May 29, 2023
🇷🇼 🇷🇼🇷🇼🇷🇼🇷🇼🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Alliance made in heaven
Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by money121(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2023
Welcome
Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Antimandatethie(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2023
Acekidc4:
You're Very Welcome Sir.

I asure you if tinubu govt turn out the best of all, south east and Obidients will vote him anytime anywhere, i my self have join you people already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Patrickker(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2023
Acekidc4:
You're Very Welcome Sir.
Stop being petty.
Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Illegal1(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2023
Omoh.......i taught sum prophet of doom said there will be no swearing in..
who God bless,no man can curse

1 Like

Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by splendid2: 7:26am On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Ever8090: 7:27am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu should emulate this man...the guy is a developer I swear.
Re: Rwandan President Kagame Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Inauguration by Mynd44: 7:29am On May 29, 2023

(1)

What Are The Impacts Of Diesel, Kerosene And Aviation Fuel After Deregulation? / Jack-rich Congratulates Akume, Gbajabiamila Over Well Deserved Appointment / President Bola Tinubu Visits The Office Of The National Security Adviser (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.