Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries (2072 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by OpzyGist(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2023
Renowned Nollywood actress, Iya Gbonkan, has expressed her heartfelt disappointment at not owning a car despite her extensive career in the industry spanning several decades.

In a recently surfaced video on social media, the 64-year-old actress reached out to her fans, seeking their assistance and support.

With a tinge of sadness in her voice, Iya Gbonkan emphasized the importance of recognizing and celebrating her accomplishments while she is still alive, rather than waiting until she has passed away. She passionately expressed her desire for her fans to rally behind her and contribute towards fulfilling her dream of owning a car.

Reflecting on her long and illustrious acting career, Iya Gbonkan lamented the …

See the full video and details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/i-have-been-acting-for-decades-yet-i-jump-on-buses-everyday-iya-gbonkan-laments-video/

2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by Goodlady(f): 8:44am On May 29, 2023
Dear Iya Gbonkan aka Olori Emere, God go smile on u even in your old age.
PPIA:

She did not invest in clito currency grin
imagine the decaydense in your brain. That grandma that's old enough to be your granny or great granny!
Receive brain before I break your neck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by donbachi(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2023
She acted for free?
Was she under paid?
Mismanagement?

Whatever..may God favour you with a car.
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by We4all: 8:56am On May 29, 2023
Same way millions of Nigerians work without ever owning a car. You are not acting for free and why should your fans buy you a car? You no get relatives?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by Natbrowny: 8:57am On May 29, 2023
Some faded people with money still in the industry have seen a trending platform.

Dey will donate a car and be in d media for months

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by kclee(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2023
She deserve it
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by PPIA: 9:20am On May 29, 2023
Goodlady:
God go smile on u
She did not invest in clito currency grin
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by HYDEEE: 10:06am On May 29, 2023
If only you were 40 years younger, you will receive a lot of gifts from "fans".

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2023
Sorry ma'am, limited roles affected her tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by illicit(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2023
So many security guards with decades in service without a car nor home
Some can't even raise a family
shocked

What is she talking about
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by finallybusy: 12:07pm On May 29, 2023
Madam, face your life. Everybody get where dey pain them.
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by ghettochild(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2023
She deserves it ooo....
She made our childhood fun watching her..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:56pm On May 29, 2023
She should be given a car. She deserves it..

You won't see UBA or MTN now oo

NDI ALA
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by Oboto700(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2023
This woman is old.. if I have the money.. I can buy her a car..i love her acting.. but where's her children?God bless you mama
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by ruggedtimi(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2023
Ask the younger girls which God dem dey worship
Re: I Have Been Acting For Decades Yet I Jump On Buses Everyday – Iya Gbonkan Cries by GodWrites: 8:32pm On May 29, 2023
A lot of our veterans are living from hand to mouth, but shame wouldn't allow them to beg.

They'd rather maintain the celebrity facade than reveal that all is not well.

Is she still acting? Getting a car is not the problem, can she handle the liability?

It's only in this part of the world that people think owning a car means you have finally arrived.

That's why Lagos traffic is getting worst day by day since everyone wants to be a car owner.

We need a change of mindset.

(1) (Reply)

Hilda: It Is Unwise To Eat Dog Meat And Post It Online - D. Regha / Kim Kardashian's Wax Statue At The Madame Tussaud's / She's Said To Be The Most Pretty Soldier In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.