Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Post your Certificate Of Survival and Testimonies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post your Certificate Of Survival and Testimonies (309 Views)

Post Your Funny Memes / Funny Memes Challenge!!! Post Your Funniest Memes Here / Post Your Funny Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post your Certificate Of Survival and Testimonies by noble2faith(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2023
As today marks the end of President Buhari's era and Power must change hand (like the MFM monthly programme) today, what are your testimonies. Back it up with your Certificate of Survival.

As for me, I could remember when Buhari stepped into power. I was so happy then because one of his campaign promises was increasing corps members' monthly allowance to ₦30,000. I was waiting for my service that year (2015). I started calculating my imaginary money, planning on what I was yet to start collecting. Oh! Poor me! Counting my chickens before they hatched.

Baba enter power finish, for good six months, baba was just traveling like sey tomorrow no dey. We enter service finish, na ₦19800 dey still dey give us. Hope shattered, plan destroyed. Thank God his deadly administration didnt mar me drastically. I am still able to stand strong, when some committed suicide because they could not bear it any longer.

Below is my certification of survival

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Finally Declares The President Of Nigeria / What’s A Silly Thing You Did As A Kid / Flavourwayblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.