Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why I Succeeded As Delta State Governor – Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Succeeded As Delta State Governor – Okowa (198 Views)

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / How Nigeria Succeeded In Clipping Twitter's Wings - BBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Succeeded As Delta State Governor – Okowa by samogude(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2023
By Ejiro Nesisa

The outgoing Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa has attributed his success as the State Governor for the past eight years to the collaboration of the Deltans as they worked together with him in peace and harmony for which, he is grateful to God Almighty .

Governor Okowa stated this on Sunday at the 2nd Session of the 8th Synod of Ika Diocese of Anglican Communion held at Christ Anglican Church, Umunede . He said, without the enabling peace in the state, his administration couldn’t have delivered on his campaign promises to Deltans.

The outgoing Governor of Delta, Sen. Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa said:” I thank the people of the state for their support and collaboration which culminated in the successes recorded by my administration in past eight years. Whatever we have achieved, is as a result of collaboration; thinking and working together in peace in order to achieve it, for which, I am very thankful to God and the people of Delta State”.
bailoutnigeria.com/why-i-succeeded-as-delta-state-governor-okowa/
Re: Why I Succeeded As Delta State Governor – Okowa by solmusdesigns: 10:40am On May 29, 2023
Delta state needs a Tinubu Jagaban ... Akwa Ibom is attracting Investment Delta should get
Re: Why I Succeeded As Delta State Governor – Okowa by Resurrection212: 10:40am On May 29, 2023
You succeed? Well that's what its.
Re: Why I Succeeded As Delta State Governor – Okowa by LagosEmir: 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Baba is rating himself since nobody gonna rate him
Re: Why I Succeeded As Delta State Governor – Okowa by Felabrity: 10:48am On May 29, 2023
Succeed wetin?
In plunging Delta into debt?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presents Evidence In Court / Mammoth Crowd Greets Emmanuel Bassey At Thanksgiving / Nigeria's Constitution Was Signed By Abubakar Under Military Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.