Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand (320 Views)

Fed Govt,please Give Us The 50k Grant You Promise Us. / Lagos State Govt. Please Come To Our Rescue / Father Mbaka To Buhari: Nigeria Will Collapse If You Hand Over To Northerner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by 2016easy2017: 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Nigerians were 250 Million when Buhari took over the rein of power.
Many were kidnapped, killed , bombed, many were destroyed economically.

So if you are lucky enough to survive the 8 years of Buhari's deadly administration. Kindly indicate by stating " PRESENT SIR!".
Let's count ourselves. We need know how many of us remaining
Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by 2016easy2017: 11:27am On May 29, 2023
2016easy2017
Present sir.
Thank GOD ooooo!!!. I survived.
Am happy to witness this new govt. Am sure this is gonna be the BEST ever witnessed in this country.
Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by ManOfMan: 11:33am On May 29, 2023
Lost my job after Buhari came in. Struggled for years financially. Almost lost my marriage. The family went without good food for a long time. Many times begged family members for children's school fees and rent.
But in all these the Lord saw us through. We survived Buhari. Just late last year the Lord opened a new door for me, not a job but a business. I can say now that I am doing well.
May Buhari never happen to Nigeria again
Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by Nwaide01: 11:49am On May 29, 2023
I survived but my mum and sister failed to make it,May their soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by 2016easy2017: 12:34pm On May 29, 2023
Nwaide01:
I survived but my mum and sister failed to make it,May their soul rest in peace. Amen.

Aaaaaammmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnn
Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by 2016easy2017: 12:34pm On May 29, 2023
ManOfMan:
Lost my job after Buhari came in. Struggled for years financially. Almost lost my marriage. The family went without good food for a long time. Many times begged family members for children's school fees and rent.
But in all these the Lord saw us through. We survived Buhari. Just late last year the Lord opened a new door for me, not a job but a business. I can say now that I am doing well.
May Buhari never happen to Nigeria again

Atleast you survived.
Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by JobNeededUrgent: 3:35pm On May 29, 2023
I graduated from the University and was finally awarded with a B.sc.
Buhari sacked the former Jamb boss Dibu Oyerinde and appointed Ishaq Oloyede and that was how i was subsequently admitted and also Buhari's government never owed salary or pension and that's how my retired parents used the resources to see me through the University till I graduated.
Though through in-securities caused by the opposition bedeviled his administration and his economic unfriendly policies also made life tough for the average Nigerians.
Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by 2016easy2017: 5:17pm On May 30, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
I graduated from the University and was finally awarded with a B.sc.
Buhari sacked the former Jamb boss Dibu Oyerinde and appointed Ishaq Oloyede and that was how i was subsequently admitted and also Buhari's government never owed salary or pension and that's how my retired parents used the resources to see me through the University till I graduated.
Though through in-securities caused by the opposition bedeviled his administration and his economic unfriendly policies also made life tough for the average Nigerians.

Congrat anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Survive Buhari's Govt. Please Raise You Hand by HyconMojo(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2023
i did! It was never an easy task and I pray it goes down as worst years of my life financially and economically.

(1) (Reply)

Drug Offenses Allegations Against President Bola Tinubu Admitted / Governor Alex Otti Announces Immediate Suspension Of Levies In Abia State / 5 Political Truths You Don't Want To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.