Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) (329 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by Rebuker(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2023
The outgoing president, General Muhammad Buhari, of the federal Republic of Nigeria made a highly amusing statement during the presidential inauguration dinner, stating, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow to fly to my base and go back to my cows and sheep which are much easier to control than fellow Nigerians”

This statement caused the "President-elect", Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and his wife Oluremi to burst into uncontrollable laughter, along with the rest of the crowd.

Furthermore, he added, "But I have to reduce their number because I can not save enough to buy them feeds," as per his claim.

Cc: Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wpGxCtdAhI

Re: Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by Illuminatiship(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2023
grin grin A human embodiment of monumental catastrophic failure is claiming what? That sheep and goats are easier to control than Nigerians,when he has wrecked the economy by his incompetence and failure.
How would he control Nigerians,when his incompetence is written boldly all over his often badly aligned policies?.
Honestly, Buhari is the biggest joke of the century.

2 Likes

Re: Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by viyon02: 11:49am On May 29, 2023
Yes of course, birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by Racoon(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2023
What further insult to the sensibility of a nation after this catastrophic failure of an wrecked Nigeria's economy by his gross cluelessness, ineptitude, incompetence and failure. Well, it is not his fault but the useless Tinubu supporters who hailed his failures as achievements.

Hope Niger Republic people will be easier for you to control? No body begged, cajoled or coerced you to take up the mantle of the president.

You mean the same cattle that were unproductive over the years? No wonder he glorified cattle business and atrocities of his killer Fulani brothers through the 8 years of his disastrous reign.

1 Like

Re: Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by bennybuhari: 11:53am On May 29, 2023
We know who the real cow is
Re: Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by Rebuker(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2023
Baba says he has to also reduce the number of his cows and sheep because he hasn't been able to save enough to buy them feeds.

Do you believe that? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) by Creamypie(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2023
Na wah ohhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Now Now: CBN Governor are in very trouble / The Renewed Hope Of Nigeria Youths And Investors With President Tinubu 3weeks / Lagos Flood Now Drive Us Out Of Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.