Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

A Good Reminder For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Good Reminder For You (134 Views)

Smart Watches Waterproof Call Reminder Men Fitness Tracker / BLOOMBERG: Inflation Gap A Reminder To Nigeria That Egypt Got It Right / Reminder: Unilever Graduate Work Force Application Ends Tomorrow- Apply Nowwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Reminder For You by travsco43: 12:03pm On May 29, 2023
A little reminder that CAC stands for Corporate Affairs Commission. It is a federal government backed corporate body that is saddled with registering your business, company, or NGO in Nigeria.

When you register your entity with them, you get a certificate which shows that it has been duly registered. Not only that, the entity would be registered on the CAC portal which can be easily identified when you search for it.

Which then implies that your entity has become part and parcel of the numerous businesses in Nigeria, and as such it is easily recognized as a true business/entity operating in Nigeria.

Now that you know about CAC, why not send me a DM, let me help you get your business registered.

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Indian Curry Sauces: Buy Butter Chicken, Creamy Korma, And Rogan Josh / 5 Reasons Why Lagosian Buy 3 Bedroom Duplex In Lagos / Where Can I Find The Cheapest SMM Panel For Social Media Marketing Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.