Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon (19401 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by LZAA: 1:50pm On May 29, 2023
It's the m.orons here that truly amuse me
These 🤡 🤡 are still in campaign mode
Smh
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:50pm On May 29, 2023
TrapKVNG:

You're just everywhere revving like a bitch in heat. Tinubu no sabi your papa, his mistakes will affect you just as much as it will affect Igbos. Dey play
Reving like your mum you mean? Cos she's a bitch always on heat. Send her my regards
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Lovelive: 1:52pm On May 29, 2023
Racoon:
Does Nigeria still looks one to this man? People have been killed and more are being killed by the feudal power lords you lots fought the civil war to keep on the throne, yet you call that a "little fracas"?

Thank goodness General Yakubu Gowon and Lt General TY Danjuma are still alive to witness the effects of their one Nigeria war. More than 140 people were killed in Mangu LGA of his home state, yet Gowon is busy organizing "Nigeria Prays" up and down. Is that what will stop the ethno-religious lost of precious lives.

Now, TY Danjuma is telling Taraba people to people to pick up arms to defend themselves. That if they depend on the same army he served( to kill Biafrans) to protect them, that they will all die. Good morning.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:52pm On May 29, 2023
TrapKVNG:

You're just everywhere revving like a bitch in heat. Tinubu no sabi your papa, his mistakes will affect you just as much as it will affect Igbos. Dey play
If you are not a wasted demented IPOB terrorist, why not wait for him to make that mistake first? Oh, you can't wait to hear that he is failing already abi?

Son of perdition. If you quote me again,na Dangote trailer go crush your skull this June 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by anungangampu: 1:57pm On May 29, 2023
Almost 150 people from this man village died and their is no cry from him.
Only through Gowon I believed that something is so wrong with a black man when it comes to power.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by walozanga(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2023
Animal, u should be ashamed of yourself
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by walozanga(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2023
Racoon:
Does Nigeria still looks one to this man? People have been killed and more are being killed by the feudal power lords you lots fought the civil war to keep on the throne, yet you call that a "little fracas"?

Thank goodness General Yakubu Gowon and Lt General TY Danjuma are still alive to witness the effects of their one Nigeria war. More than 140 people were killed in Mangu LGA of his home state, yet Gowon is busy organizing "Nigeria Prays" up and down. Is that what will stop the ethno-religious lost of precious lives.

Now, TY Danjuma is telling Taraba people to people to pick up arms to defend themselves. That if they depend on the same army he served( to kill Biafrans) to protect them, that they will all die. Good morning.

He is brain dead
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by hardbody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2023
Racoon:

Whenever I read about the Northerners massacre the middle belt, I have the same feeling I had when the death of the ogoni 9 led by Ken saro wiwa was announced. Middle belt led the assault and killing of innocent women and children, they were the foot soldiers. They fought for one Nigeria and one Nigeria they will have. They haven't started shouting yet and I am happy Gowon and Yardua are still alive and receiving their reward in their life time. These days, the evil men do lives with them.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by SmartyPants(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
Nigerians are as divided as never before. As a foreigner who have stayed here for years, I have never seen a divided Nigeria today as I have seen in years past, the bigotry, ethnic slurs and tribal sentiment is unprecedented.

If Nigeria is not careful what happened in Rwanda would be a child's play. Take a good look at Sudan and ask yourself if push comes to shove, can the nation survive it.

Many African nations look up to Nigeria even till this day, most especially North Africa, they may be developed but still look at Nigeria for certain things in their economy, do a little research and you will understand my point.

I recall some years back when a country was in turmoil in Africa and they needed US Intervention, the US government stated in clear terms if Nigerian soldiers are not on ground they would not move in.

Nigeria has everything to be great.
70% of US doctor are Nigerians
60% of the best graduating students in the UK are Nigerians
Kaffy, Hilda & few Nigerian have broken Guinness book of record
Afro beat is Number 1 in the world

Why are you pretending to be Ugandan? I've been wondering for a while what possible motive could motivate an obvious Nigerian to pretend to be Ugandan.

Are you planning some scam?

1 Like

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Mitsurugi(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
Okealaaye:
It's indeed, a "little fracas" Your Excellency! Only soldier ants, stubborn mosquitoes and big-headed termites dressed as rebel soldiers got killed. Thank God Nigeria has upgraded her military hardware a hundredfold since. Let them come again and eat fatal punishments just as their fathers did. You wan try our Stealth Ct3Zi aircraft and Apache helicopters ni!

Shut up!
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Mitsurugi(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Yes Gen. Gowon. Nothing can divide Nigeria. People are just making noise but they are inconsequential in the real scheme of things.

You Excellency Sir, we are very much prepared to give them fire for fire in the next 8 years. No region has the monopoly of madness. Yorubas are not "Omo lo ile lo gbesi wa" which means "go home first and collect a rebuttal before delivering it". We will deliver our rebuttals on the spot. If you love us, we will love you. If you support us, we will reciprocate the gesture. But if you hate us, we will return the energy, likewise if you insult us, bad words sef dey our mouth.

God bless Nigeria

Shut up!
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Shikena(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
G o O n W ith O ne N igeria!

Ajisebioyolaari:
Yes Gen. Gowon. Nothing can divide Nigeria. People are just making noise but they are inconsequential in the real scheme of things.

You Excellency Sir, we are very much prepared to give them fire for fire in the next 8 years. No region has the monopoly of madness. Yorubas are not "Omo lo ile lo gbesi wa" which means "go home first and collect a rebuttal before delivering it". We will deliver our rebuttals on the spot. If you love us, we will love you. If you support us, we will reciprocate the gesture. But if you hate us, we will return the energy, likewise if you insult us, bad words sef dey our mouth.

God bless Nigeria
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by thatigboman: 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
Joey4321:
Gowon should keep quiet.

as in shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Ajisebioyolaari: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Shut up!
You and your father are bastards cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Hamachi(f): 2:13pm On May 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Why are you pretending to be Ugandan? I've been wondering for a while what possible motive could motivate an obvious Nigerian to pretend to be Ugandan.

Are you planning some scam?
Why should I pretend ? There are Kenyan in Nigeria who have taken Taraba as a state of origin. People from Benin Republic taken Ogun as state of origin and have NIN
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by zelnababa(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
Since inception if everyone face front dem go face back, na wa oo
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by victorazy(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2023
Which Fracas?

This one that had the opportunity to take this country high then
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by kayjay69(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2023
A delusional old fool who will go to his grave delusional rather than profess in regret his role in this entire debacle.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Kion: 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
Idiooot
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by thisisit: 2:32pm On May 29, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
Nigerians are as divided as never before. As a foreigner who have stayed here for years, I have never seen a divided Nigeria today as I have seen in years past, the bigotry, ethnic slurs and tribal sentiment is unprecedented.

If Nigeria is not careful what happened in Rwanda would be a child's play. Take a good look at Sudan and ask yourself if push comes to shove, can the nation survive it.

Many African nations look up to Nigeria even till this day, most especially North Africa, they may be developed but still look at Nigeria for certain things in their economy, do a little research and you will understand my point.

I recall some years back when a country was in turmoil in Africa and they needed US Intervention, the US government stated in clear terms if Nigerian soldiers are not on ground they would not move in.

DEAR HAMACHI

Thanks for your love for NIGERIA.
Unfortunately the circumstances of the birth of Nigeria makes it

NIGERIA IS CHILD FROM A PREMATURE & UNWANTED PREGNANCY WITH TERMINAL ILLNESS IN ITS DNA.

A CONTRAPTION HURRIEDLY PUT TOGETHER WITH IRRECONCILABLE DIVERSITIES AND DIFFERENCES.

AS PROMISING AS IT SEEMS, IT IS BETTER TO LET NIGERIA GO. IT'S 109 YEARS OLD. TOO MANY BLOOD SHED. CRUDE BIRTH, CRUDE DEATH. A STEP FORWARD THREE BACKWARD. IT MUST END AND NOW IS THE TIME.

1 Like

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by thisisit: 2:34pm On May 29, 2023
Hamachi:
angry

DEAR HAMACHI

Unfortunately the circumstances of the birth of Nigeria makes it imperative to cease to exist so as to save humanity from Nigeria

NIGERIA IS CHILD FROM A PREMATURE & UNWANTED PREGNANCY WITH TERMINAL ILLNESS IN ITS DNA.

A CONTRAPTION HURRIEDLY PUT TOGETHER WITH IRRECONCILABLE DIVERSITIES AND DIFFERENCES.

AS PROMISING AS IT SEEMS, IT IS BETTER TO LET NIGERIA GO. IT'S 109 YEARS OLD. TOO MANY BLOOD SHED. CRUDE BIRTH, CRUDE DEATH. A STEP FORWARD THREE BACKWARD. IT MUST END AND NOW IS THE TIME.

1 Like

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Hamachi(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2023
thisisit:

DEAR HAMACHI

Unfortunately the circumstances of the birth of Nigeria makes it

There's Unity in diversity. If Rwanda can do it, Nigeria can and certainly will do it. A lot of African countries would cut an arm and leg to be a Nigerian. I sit back and watch you guys and think, what could be wrong with a country with so much potentials.

Nigerians do not give in
They don't give up
They don't back down.

There's an Uganda on one of the videos posted on IG by Tunde Ednut, listen to her, she describe Nigerians properly.

1 Like

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by wildernessVoice: 2:44pm On May 29, 2023
I'm losing respect for my brother Gowon.
I expect apology for the innocent children and women killed during the civil war.
By now he should know that NIgeria is only one geographically but divided in all ramifications.
The people you fought one Nigeria for are now killing your brothers and sisters claiming Nigeria to be their gods given estate.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by BJanta: 2:44pm On May 29, 2023
Racoon:

It shows what little value people place on the live of the Iboman.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by ogbe88(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2023
updatechange:
When Tinubu was acting like he was gonna die the next minute… I said it that it was a bait, might have some challenges tho but looking at this picture alone reminds me of IDAN😌
So snapping/taking pics means everything is ok with him.

People are too dull truly.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by BJanta: 2:58pm On May 29, 2023
DaTruths:
Tinubu supporters will cause problem for Tinubu.

What Tinubu is struggling to Put together, his supporters are busy online putting asunder.

Enraging oppositions the more.

One thing is certain, if Tinubu misfires with his policies like Buhari did, Nigerians may not afford to endure and wait for another 4-8 years to reach before an uprising will erupt.

Which may even erupt from Supreme court this year.

The opposition can be enraged to the level of insanity, there's absolutely NOTHING they can do. Tinubu is the president now, and to do or not to do is in his head. He doesn’t now have to wait for a clueless, incompetent adversarial president that Buhari was , to act. He will always know what to do, and do it swiftly. He does not need, nor will he do, to appease any opposition. He will only cure you of your madness. You don't appeal to a mad person to stop being mad, you go ahead and cure him. So, will it be for your so-called opposition. Mess up ,and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by BJanta: 3:02pm On May 29, 2023
DaTruths:
Tinubu supporters will cause problem for Tinubu.

What Tinubu is struggling to Put together, his supporters are busy online putting asunder.

Enraging oppositions the more.

One thing is certain, if Tinubu misfires with his policies like Buhari did, Nigerians may not afford to endure and wait for another 4-8 years to reach before an uprising will erupt.

Which may even erupt from Supreme court this year.

Certain in your retarded and envious mind. Do you think every Nigerian is an Iboman. Then how many are you in number to cause an uproar? Always living in delusions.
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by freemanq(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2023
Blind man
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by OmonnakOdapig: 3:07pm On May 29, 2023
Racoon:

cool
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
Bloody coward
Re: I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon by Christistruth03: 3:13pm On May 29, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Buhari has gone.....

God Bless Nigeria , President Tinubu and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / Saraki Lands At Ilorin International Airport, Warmly Welcomed - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.