Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) (29606 Views)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu / Sanwo-olu Sworn-in As Governor Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by BeigJawnson(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2023
STEWpid:

Chai this young man!

When they complain, they just want to tease and mock you as a VWP, which means Very Wretched person.

It is not the matter of teasing and giving a worthless title. Young woman, i work with the elites, i mean i work with big men and women who make their money legitimately not through politics or any other crooked means. Many of them complain more than we the commons do but mean that they are in that high status, we wont see it that they are also lamenting and also feeling the heat of cost of living. Imagine a company runs on generator for hours of power outage. Do you know how much diesel is sold per litre?
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 5:14pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations 👍
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by STEWpid(f): 5:24pm On May 29, 2023
BeigJawnson:

It is not the matter of teasing and giving a worthless title. Young woman, i work with the elites, i mean i work with big men and women who make their money legitimately not through politics or any other crooked means. Many of them complain more than we the commons do but mean that they are in that high status, we wont see it that they are also lamenting and also feeling the heat of cost of living. Imagine a company runs on generator for hours of power outage. Do you know how much diesel is sold per litre?

Chai..

The issue of fuel/diesel & co are generally impacting both the rich and the poor. It doesn't mean it is good that way.

In the business arena, such cost of doing business also has corresponding effects on the price of goods and services provided; they're not losing even if they wouldn't make up to the level of profit that they should.

Yet, their ass is comfortable running bogus expenditures.
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by BeigJawnson(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2023
STEWpid:

Chai..

The issue of fuel/diesel & co are generally impacting both the rich and the poor. It doesn't mean that it's good that way.

In the business arena, such cost of doing business also has corresponding effects on the price of the goods and services provided; they're no losing even if they wouldn't make up to the level of profit that they should.

Yet, their ass is comfortable running bogus expenditures.

You are right... But nevertheless, they are affected, many find it hard to pay salaries...
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by babamadiba(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2023
HayB100:
No worry, you to collect your stolen mandate'l for heaven 🤣🤣🤣🤣
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by johnjose68: 5:52pm On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu, that boy-boy you are doing in your first term must stop

Go back to Anambra and leave this space for the progressive. We know the painment is real grin grin

Where is gbadebo or is it gbade.fra.ud or what self.
Where is Chinedu sad angry
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2023
Are they going for marriage ni...
Anyways congrats sir, I know say this second term Na thief thief
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2023
Hahahahaha labour party really makes this man blood pressure high, E remains small make he beg the movement party
Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by EasternPrince: 7:45am On May 30, 2023
johnjose68:

Go back to Anambra and leave this space for the progressive. We know the painment is real grin grin

Where is gbadebo or is it gbade.fra.ud or what self.
Where is Chinedu sad angry

We will buy all the land in Lagos first elite going to the east to rest

Re: Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) by shonepa(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2023
Who cum get the blame? Cos i believe u no fit collect money go snatch box. If dem even pack millions of Naira give u, u rather cum up with ways to get supporters, the right way.

This people shildren wey u dey talk, love short cut, no time to do the proper work.

Pay some few men and snatch box....its d cheapest. More money for d person wey collect job.

Mikelarteta:
When dem wan go sign, na them and their family, but when dem wan snatch ballot box na people “shildrens “dem go Dey use

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.