Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

What I've Learnt From BAT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I've Learnt From BAT. (622 Views)

What Happened If Rigged Votes Are Removed From BAT / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I've Learnt From BAT. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
(1) When God lifts u up use ur new position to lift others up: De truth is dat i've never been a fan of BAT but i can't deny de fact dat dis is one of de positive principles i've learnt frm him. When u develop others they will inturn work 4 u when u need them. The pple Tinubu developed did all the work for his presidential ambition.
(2) Court attention at all cost: This is one of the 48 laws of power. While many pple were busy laughing at BAT nd his supporters for his numerous gaffes, like the balablu saga i bliv he was deliberately using this law to create more popularity among Nigerians. Tinubu is still very sound that's y after achieving his goals we never read or hear any negativity abt him anymore.
(3) Strategy: Among the 3 major presidential candidates BAT had the best strategy. Can u bliv that Kwankwaso, Emefiele nd others worked for him? The whole naira redesign policy was for his good ( my opinion) (4) Grace: BAT is a man of grace nd i've learnt not to envy grace but rather tap into it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Mattswaggz: 2:18pm On May 29, 2023
How did you know that Kwankwaso and emefiele worked for him?

or we should just believe it because you said so?

1 Like

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by lexylaw40: 2:22pm On May 29, 2023
Perfect analysis.

1 Like

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2023
Mattswaggz:

My opinion bro.

1 Like

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Mattswaggz: 2:25pm On May 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
My opinion bro.

Should've indicated it in your post though.

1 Like

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by 9jatriot(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2023
Seriously, where all the bla bla blu moment

I do not believe it was all scripted,
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2023
Mattswaggz:

Should've indicated it in your post though.
I did that. Maybe u didn't see it
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Zee0007: 2:31pm On May 29, 2023
I learnt to invest genuinely in men. Whenever you need them, they will come out for you.
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Mattswaggz: 2:33pm On May 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I did that. Maybe u didn't see it
Sorry,, just noticed.
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Zee0007:
I learnt to invest genuinely in men. Whenever you need them, they will come out for you.
You're right bro. That's why till today even though in my state we knw Akpabio isn't a saint but that single act of investing in others has endeared him to every Akwa Ibom youths. They love him more than any of our past governors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Mattswaggz:

Sorry,, just noticed.
Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by KingKO22: 2:53pm On May 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
(1) When God lifts u up use ur new position to lift others up: De truth is dat i've never been a fan of BAT but i can't deny de fact dat dis is one of de positive principles i've learnt frm him. When u develop others they will inturn work 4 u when u need them. The pple Tinubu developed did all the work for his presidential ambition.
(2) Court attention at all cost: This is one of the 48 laws of power. While many pple were busy laughing at BAT nd his supporters for his numerous gaffes, like the balablu saga i bliv he was deliberately using this law to create more popularity among Nigerians. Tinubu is still very sound that's y after achieving his goals we never read or hear any negativity abt him anymore.
(3) Strategy: Among the 3 major presidential candidates BAT had the best strategy. Can u bliv that Kwankwaso, Emefiele nd others worked for him? The whole naira redesign policy was for his good ( my opinion) (4) Grace: BAT is a man of grace nd i've learnt not to envy grace but rather tap into it

You have said it all
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by chariisGRACE(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2023
The only thing I have learnt from BAT is to try all possible means (legally 😒) to make money because, it will give you an edge over your competitors.

1 Like

Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by SalamRushdie: 2:57pm On May 29, 2023
Let's stop deceiving ourselves Tinubu won the election because the obidients helped him not his loyalist, remember he had just 8 million votes , without the Obidient movt he would never have been president
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by GeneralPula: 3:01pm On May 29, 2023
Emefiele nd others worked for him? The whole naira redesign policy was for his good
It’s always good to remain quiet when you have nothing meaningful to say..
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Basic123: 3:13pm On May 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

You're right bro. That's why till today even though in my state we knw Akpabio isn't a saint but that single act of investing in others has endeared him to every Akwa Ibom youths. They love him more than any of our past governors
You will see,Akpabio is the next senate president.
He has good human relationships
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Basic123: 3:14pm On May 29, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves Tinubu won the election because the obidients helped him not his loyalist, remember he had just 8 million votes , without the Obidient movt he would never have been president
NOT ALL THAT OBI 6MILLION WILL VOTE FOR ATIKU
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by SalamRushdie: 3:15pm On May 29, 2023
Basic123:

NOT ALL THAT OBI 6MILLION WILL VOTE FOR ATIKU

Most would have trust me
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Basic123: 3:18pm On May 29, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Most would have trust me
I disagree, may be south east ones
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2023
Mattswaggz:

His opinion. I dont think he is asking you to take it as gospel truth. Inspect it and come to your own conclusion.

To me he may be right about Kwankwaso given the reality of post-election meeting where Kwankwaso may now gain a position in Tinubu's cabinet of national unity.

Emefiele? A big no for me. Buhari's intention to deny BAT of the APC ticket was real.

Very real and even a tad desperate haven begun as far back as when Oshiomhole was schemed out as APC chairman to weaken Tinubu.

Even to the extent, self-destructive to APC, Buhari and his crew sacrificed Edo needlessly to the PDP to cut down Tinubu to size.

The likes of Emefiele tapped into that anti-Tinubu desperation to make suggestions of how to thwart BAT. Emefiele came up with the Naira redesign to disenfranchise Tinubu.

An Emefiele working codedly for a Tinubu win does not have to devise grossly damaging, anti-people and expensive schemes such as the Naira redesign turned out to be.

I still think Tinubu will deal with Emefiele regardless of Buhari's intervention. Once President, institutional authority is assured.

Even the weakest in GEJ showed this, upon becoming substantive President, talk less of Tinubu a bonafide 'owner of Nigeria' level of leader.

Let us wait and see what happens. Things move quickly under BAT, as he never dithers, so we will know more soon.
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by highchief1: 3:20pm On May 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

u see?when I tell ppl I love tinubu Dey wonder why.do u think it’s easy to assist people?My elder ones no even fit help me let alone when u see ppl helping strangers.Tinubu pics Dey my room
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by fergieboy: 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
highchief1:
u see?when I tell ppl I love tinubu Dey wonder why.do u think it’s easy to assist people?My elder ones no even fit help me let alone when u see ppl helping strangers.Tinubu pics Dey my room
Very true bro. If u're opportuned to have a giver in ur family always thank God cos we've seen things.
Re: What I've Learnt From BAT. by ogawisdom(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2023
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo And Nigeria, A Country Where The Voice Of Thugs Are Louder. / Elected Politicians, Judges Set To Get 114% Salary Raise - Pulse Ng / Peter Obi Knows He Will Fail At The Tribunal, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.