Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima (40989 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2023
labi1977:

The Bible said there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by SURVBenedict01(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2023
Oga Igbo own too much especially during and after the election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by labi1977(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2023
pek:
Your comment is inciting. I wonder why the mods pushed this to the front page. If Yul congratulated Tinibu and you see it as news, fine. But your opening comment clearly shows you have agenda.

Sorry

you n all the angelic saints insulting him have no agenda

rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Goodlady(f): 4:42pm On May 29, 2023
ariesbull:
says Ibadan express stats
Whether he's a rat or an eagle, it's the truth.
Igbos are not doing politics well with their undue hatred!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Obsidians: 4:45pm On May 29, 2023
And itā€™s always one particular region crying on the comments. Damn!

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by brimdans(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2023
I believe in one Nigeria.

If you want moniepoint POS terminal call me on this 07063798238 Price 21500
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by HomorBj(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2023
When you see things like this,you should know it emanates from upbringing, community prejudices and lies that have been passed from one generation to another.Immediately I saw that headline, I knew the reactions to be expected from a particular group of people,look at how that video of soludo is been labeled as *We tell am,God don catch the betrayal*. Then,you would understand these can't be constructive criticism, it's just It's us against the world even when nobody is competing against them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by CasNova: 4:52pm On May 29, 2023
Anyone that so desires has the right to congratulate whoever he wants to congratulate.

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by complexstuffs(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2023
RapistOnBail:
Anywhere igbos pass 3, I no Dey ever Dey in their midst.

Very bitter and hateful set of people.

I totally agree with this statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by pek(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2023
labi1977:

Sorry

you n all the angelic saints insulting him have no agenda

rubbish
See how daft you are? You don't know me neither do you know who I support but you are quick to assume i am anti Tinibu. That I corrected the statement has nothing to do with anything. Tinibu is my president and my prayer is that this country gets better. The country been good is for the benefit of all.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by fuckJones(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2023
obi was igbos agenda

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by thatigboman: 4:59pm On May 29, 2023
This administration, my own na siddon look. I'm a made man, can take very good care of myself and my family till I die. But thunder will fire any hausa fulani or yoruba that will beg me for money during this administration. I trust myself. What I will tell them, they will forever regret begging me for money.
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by bluefilm: 5:01pm On May 29, 2023
No wonder he did that stupid caricature movie, Peter Obi
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by labi1977(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2023
pek:
See how daft you are? You don't know me neither do you know who I support but you are quick to assume i am anti Tinibu. That I corrected the statement has nothing to do with anything. Tinibu is my president and my prayer is that this country gets better. The country been good is for the benefit of all.

Shut up

your statement was pointless you can see fools insulting and attacking someone for speaking his mind and you say op is inciting

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Mccullum: 5:04pm On May 29, 2023
NextPresido:

Come back when you have attacked the fulani herdsmen killing your people like chickens and raping your women. Agbaya

See this oponu, even after election, you're still in sad mood, this is the cause of hatred and exhibition of madness in most of these Obid'iots on social medias.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by perezski(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2023
thatigboman:
This administration, my own na siddon look. I'm a made man, can take very good care of myself and my family till I die. But thunder will fire any hausa fulani or yoruba that will beg me for money during this administration. I trust myself. What I will tell them, they will forever regret begging me for money.

Nna what are you feeling like...same braggado Na me get money pass mentality of an average illiterate igboman will thinks others will beg him to survive. Pray God doesn't humbe you severely with this your insensitive statement. I wonder where your likes are bred from. Ode!

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Afolue(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2023
Headless mobs. Candidly speaking Yul Edochie is one of the wisest Igbo men ever live. Heā€™s better off the president of Nigeria than Peter Obi. He isnā€™t meant to be an Igbo. I have always liked him from day one. Blessings Yul Edochie, may Allah continue to elevate you above your kinsmenā€¦

Haters, Asiwaju is now the GCFR begin line ups into the lagoons. Shame..!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Anticrime77: 5:19pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Well said bro. They can drag their kinsmen and tribesmen but if I see any Yoruba man being attacked or disparaged online because of their choice of candidate, I will engage like a soldier in the battlefield. It's no longer business as usual for Igbos and Obidients. We are now up to the task to quell their madness.

I use to be one of the supporter of Peter obi before. But when i saw how bitter these guys were.. Omo na then i thank God say na Tinubu win o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Raf4: 5:21pm On May 29, 2023
HomorBj:
When you see things like this,you should know it emanates from upbringing, community prejudices and lies that have been passed from one generation to another.Immediately I saw that headline, I knew the reactions to be expected from a particular group of people,look at how that video of soludo is been labeled as *We tell am,God don catch the betrayal*. Then,you would understand these can't be constructive criticism, it's just It's us against the world even when nobody is competing against them.

Those people are extremely hateful. Their bitter hatred towards others (especially if you're bigger and better than them) is beyond redemption.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by chimpad: 5:23pm On May 29, 2023
Why the hate?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Fortruth: 5:26pm On May 29, 2023
Cyberterror:
Intolerance of Igbos is why Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria that has a whopping majority(up to 75% estimated) of its people living outside their land and more are running away every day.

An Igbo has not presided over the zoo in 60 yearsā€¦. 60 yearsā€¦.. yet looking at Nairaland politics section you can see Nigeria is s shyt showā€¦.

So:

That means those who have been ruling and conniving with those to rule are in fact ANIMALS LOL

ANYWAY those in Britain are celebrating another old Nigger that will be President of their colony knowing more billionaires will be made for his majesty LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Raf4: 5:26pm On May 29, 2023
thatigboman:

When you wake up from your dream, cary your gala stock and begin your hawking - your daily routine šŸ˜

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Psady(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2023
NextPresido:
Why does it matter to you what people have to say?

Tinubu dullards donā€™t cease to surprise me. Your candidate was selected after the election yet youā€™re running up and tracking what obidients have to say. Why is your mind not at ease?

They say a clear conscience fears no accusation but all of una conscience is not clear that is why grin
Say something reasonable about the post, not to come and be forming defender. Whose mind not at rest,The winning side don't fret easily,how about u, how market?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Fortruth: 5:30pm On May 29, 2023
Afolue:
Headless mobs. Candidly speaking Yul Edochie is one of the wisest Igbo men ever live. Heā€™s better off the president of Nigeria than Peter Obi. He isnā€™t meant to be an Igbo. I have always liked him from day one. Blessings Yul Edochie, may Allah continue to elevate you above your kinsmenā€¦

Haters, Asiwaju is now the GCFR begin line ups into the lagoons. Shame..!

Then come out and and register your organization as ā€œYul EDOCHIE PRESIDENT 2027ā€ā€¦

Nonsenseā€¦. What has he done to be better than Obi? Marrying 2nd wife after she get belle?

Thatā€™s the Nigerian way alrightā€¦

LOL
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Ajisebioyolaari: 5:32pm On May 29, 2023
Anticrime77:

I use to be one of the supporter of Peter obi before. But when i saw how bitter these guys were.. Omo na then i thank God say na Tinubu win o.
I don't usually engage in tribal bants normally. But when I went to twitter and witnessed their cancel culture, Omo my OT changed. Nobody can talk or have an opinion again because Una form one secret cult-like movement? No ooooo.........thank God you saw the light bro. By God's grace, Asiwaju will not disappoint us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Tommydare(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2023
I thought dem say Tinubu no go ever be their president? Abi dem still dey look for stolen mandate?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by thatigboman: 5:43pm On May 29, 2023
Raf4:

When you wake up from your dream, cary your gala stock and begin your hawking - your daily routine šŸ˜
see this hopeless tout. Owomida omonile rural osogbo spewing rubbish as usual
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by thatigboman: 5:47pm On May 29, 2023
perezski:

Nna what are you feeling like...same braggado Na me get money pass mentality of an average illiterate igboman will thinks others will beg him to survive. Pray God doesn't humbe you severely with this your insensitive statement. I wonder where your likes are bred from. Ode!
the madness that is worrying u has no cure. The yorubas that know me here know how much I have helped them. God is not going to humble down to anywhere because God never lifted me up. All I have achieved- education, good work, marriage and children all achieved by myself.
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima by Shimbo96(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2023
To those fools, if Tinubu give you appointment no collect am. Who God as bless no man can cause. When hunger wire your head you go see road šŸ›£ļø. Sebi you listen to Our President speech, we are not fighting anybody you just choose to be foolish.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Iā€™m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality / Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters / Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.