Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator (833 Views)

Little Dictator’s Subsidy Rush-rash Removal Is Only Effecting Wailers / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by AlexBells(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2023
His speech today seem like a man who is in hurry yet forgets what’s more important, he shouldn’t forget that the lives of Nigerians remains the most precious thing, how do I expect people to who only care about cows and now oil to understand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by MisterBanny(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2023
I pity you and your likes. The wailing has just begun. Una go cry taya

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by plumcomm: 4:58pm On May 29, 2023
If you wanto know what the definition of insensitive is,just contest for a council chairman in your LGA.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Dpen11(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2023
I hate what I don't like
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by solmusdesigns: 4:58pm On May 29, 2023
Not surprised coming from an Ibo

Well Tinubu has prepared since leaving office in 2007 and he has kept on saying the same thing during his birthday Colloquium

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by 9jatriot(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2023
Day 0 out of 4 or 8 years, God willing.

We expect more of such threads. But be assured you guys were also be replied in full measure.

I do not believe you guys will be allowed to dictate the narrative as you did during Buhari who allowed you guys to spread misinformation unchecked.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by AlexBells(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
You can say the opposition has just begun, I have no business wailing, I’m only doing what is required of democracy, he is too insensitive and overtly aggressive
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2023
Ogechukwu grin Na dem grin Bitter souls.
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by AlexBells(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2023
plumcomm:
If you wanto know what the definition of insensitive is,just contest for a council chairman in your LGA.
I shall contest when it is time but it don’t necessarily need to before I have a heart like a human
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by AlexBells(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2023
madridguy:
Ogechukwu grin Na dem grin Bitter souls.
clueless you forget opposition is not about bitterness, he is insensitive and arrogant, so you want me to kiss and Romance him, if he need some spanking he gets it, that’s the job he is being arrogant from the very start, he is going the same part Buhari went thinking it all about this woke, No address your constituents like humans, you don’t do it that way it is quite dictatorial
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Mattswaggz: 5:02pm On May 29, 2023
calm down na,,, shey him kill anybody ni?

follow life step by step and don't be too quick to judge.
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by AlexBells(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2023
Mattswaggz:
calm down na,,, shey him kill anybody ni?

follow life step by step and don't be too quick to judge.
No we can’t calm down, we have to hold him step to step, if he was too quick to speak about subsidy, he could have been too quick to at least respect the memories of the slain under the watch of his party
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Ever8090: 5:18pm On May 29, 2023
To me oooo....even though I did not support Tinubu but elections are over, let's all support him to succeed, if you must criticise, it should be on point and not out of sentiment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by AlexBells(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2023
Ever8090:
To me oooo....even though I did not support Tinubu but elections are over, let's all support him to succeed, if you must criticise, it should be on point and not out of sentiment
we are not in a one party system nor in a communist regime, I’m don’t owe Tinunu a thing, I only owe the Nigerian people so I say what I say the way I say it because I believe that what I’m saying is genuine from my heart and with due concern
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Mattswaggz: 5:21pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:

No we can’t calm down, we have to hold him step to step, if he was too quick to speak about subsidy, he could have been too quick to at least respect the memories of the slain under the watch of his party

is it the party of the President that rules the country or the president? undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Ever8090: 5:25pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:
we are not in a one party system nor in a communist regime, I’m don’t owe Tinunu a thing, I only owe the Nigerian people so I say what I say the way I say it because I believe that what I’m saying is genuine from my heart and with due concern
carry on sir...
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Oladeji245(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
We are all wailers in Nigeria.
That includes you. So the word wailer is now a boring word bro
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Babalegba(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
I hate wailers
Re: Tinubu Is Starting Out Like An Insensitive Little Dictator by Parada: 6:46pm On May 29, 2023
Ipob members now want to be insulting Nigerians on NL without Nigerians being able to insult them in return. Ipob like this alexbells seun handed the platform over to.

AlexBells:
His speech today seem like a man who is in hurry yet forgets what’s more important, he shouldn’t forget that the lives of Nigerians remains the most precious thing, how do I expect people to who only care about cows and now oil to understand

(1) (Reply)

10th NASS: Yari A Disruptor, Has No Respect For President, Party - Afegbua / How Lagos Can Pay Back $1.17 Billion Loan For The Train Project In 1 Year / FG Issues Fresh Flood Alert To Nigerians, Says 48 Towns In 13 States(full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.