Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration (1151 Views)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Yinka Odumakin To Femi Adesina: Give Us Breakdown Of Appointments Made By Buhari / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by Likpata43(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2023
State House, Abuja - President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has made his first set of appointments as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In the appointments, the newly inaugurated president appointed Ambassador Kunle Adeleke as the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP). President Tinubu also appointed former Lagos State Commissioner of Information, Dele Alake, as Presidential Spokesman and Olusegun Dada as Special Adviser, Digital Media.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by pafra(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2023
This one don start him own

Yoruba republic . I am not surprised
Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by sonature1: 5:05pm On May 29, 2023
This looks like FAKE news, but I am only interested in those who will be in charge of MDAs.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by sonature1: 5:08pm On May 29, 2023
pafra:

Every president will surround himself with people who share the same ideals as him and those who he can trust. Buhari said the same thing and the press wanted to crucify him, but it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2023
On a good note.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by ogmask: 5:13pm On May 29, 2023
pafra:

If this news is true I will day he has done himself well. These positions are very personal to the president as such needs very trusted and close people to manage.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by suckmedownthere(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2023
Even obi will do the same or more.....

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by AntiChristian: 5:16pm On May 29, 2023
Why didn't he include Nnamdi Kanu?

Lol

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by muykem: 5:18pm On May 29, 2023
pafra:

Stop ranting. These are personal aids and not position of power. We are waiting for COS, SGF

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by Saao(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2023
muykem:
Stop ranting. These are personal aids and not position of power. We are waiting for COS, SGF
OK bubu spoke person was a Yoruba man, don't forget
Re: President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration by Mynd44: 6:23pm On May 29, 2023

(1)

President Tinubu signs student loan bill -Education bank to be established / Our Military Will Not Go To Niger For War - Ghana Replies ECOWAS (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Should Reject Tinubu's "Freedom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.