Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

“I Used To Earn N5,000 As A Lawyer” — MC Lively On Why He Quit Law For Comedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Used To Earn N5,000 As A Lawyer” — MC Lively On Why He Quit Law For Comedy (355 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award / MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) / Why Tickets For Comedy Shows Are Expensive - Ali Baba And Seyi Law Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Used To Earn N5,000 As A Lawyer” — MC Lively On Why He Quit Law For Comedy by OpzyGist(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2023
MC Lively, a popular skit maker and content creator whose real name is Michael Sani Amanesi, recently opened up about why he made the decision to quit his career as a lawyer and pursue comedy instead.

In a conversation with well-known media personality Chude Jideonwo, the Obafemi Awolowo University alumnus revealed that he was offered a meager sum of N5,000 to work at a law firm.

This revelation sheds light on the circumstances that led him to shift his focus from practicing law to finding success in the world of entertainment.

“I have a deep passion for law. I excelled in it and genuinely loved it,” MC Lively shared. “However, there was a stark contrast between what I experienced in school and the realities of the profession. It was so different.”

He continued, expressing his frustration with the job offer he received after being called to the Nigerian Bar in 2016. “I mean, after going through law school and investing a significant amount of money, as a corps member, they offered me a monthly salary of N5,000. What could I possibly do with that? It was truly disheartening. Prior to that, I had …

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/i-used-to-earn-n5000-as-a-lawyer-mc-lively-on-why-he-quit-law-for-comedy/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Impregnated A U.S Based Lady Anita Brown, Prove To Be True? / I Love Spending Money On My Kids, Says Cardi B As She Shows Off $20,000 New..... / “make Sure You Marry A Kind Partner” – Basketmouth’s Estranged Wife - {VIDEO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.