Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (59510 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Ex-President Buhari As He Arrives Daura (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by Melagros(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2023
Mabizeka:
Refund them.
Abi grin grin
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by ComeToJesus: 11:58pm On May 29, 2023
I thank the Almighty God for making me survive this man's misgovernment.

I praised God for one hour today.

Plenty friends, acquaintances, colleagues have left this world untimely because of the terrible policies of this man.

1 Like

Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by Rubysugar(f): 12:09am On May 30, 2023
Handbag of 1.6m naira !!
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by crossbreedwears(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2023
I swear bro. No more direct power from him! I have learnt one thing in this life which is you've ro keep writing good names wherever you go because nobody knows tomorrow. A whole buhari will have to address Tinubu as "His excellency". Very funny life
Xscape1993:
There is always time and season for everything under this planet earth. Nothing lasts forever...
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by ahaz: 12:37am On May 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

After handing over, Ex-President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR arrived Daura, Katsina State safe and sound

Masha Allah 🙏

Source https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1663214444501954560
An army is sycophants waiting for the arrival of the failure and his wife..in weeks to come he will realize that the only living things waiting for his arrival sincerely are hĂ­s cows.
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by JTwelve: 4:05am On May 30, 2023
Who cares about the incompetent idiot
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by blaqoracle: 4:26am On May 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Back to you 1 million times. All the curse will follow u and not Buhari. Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria. Go and write it down
why bother to respond to these miserable obidioots, who were trying to market shit as obi.
One of the things paining the Igbo man is that no Igbo man is a member council of statas.
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:46am On May 30, 2023
yinkus6750:
Welcome home.ln the next few days, he will still be receiving dignatories
I. A months time, attention diverts to BAT in the villa.
I pray he has good health not to keep going to London again

Mostly people who didn't have much access to him in Abuja, but feel he can put in a word for them with Tinubu.

Finally, and very soon, he will be alone, but for hangers-on after a few bucks, his family and his true friends.

One of the problems of being President at such advanced age is the rapid decline that comes afterwards, limited ability to travel and show up at engagements due to age and health.

If he'd handed over at, say, 65, he'd still have a good 15 years of real relevance.

In Buhari's case, I'm not sure we'll be talking about him beyond next year.
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by hollywater: 5:30am On May 30, 2023
Failure is back to his people.
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by Capsule42(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2023
Old man rulling youth like you..no wonder you have no future
LordviccoDaGuru:

Back to you 1 million times. All the curse will follow u and not Buhari. Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria. Go and write it down
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by Capsule42(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2023
You will suffer for all the crimes u comitted...
You will never have peace of mind for dragging nigerians backward ...
Only the ignorant ones will support evil because it favours their region...
But mind u who sows evil reaps evil
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by 9jaRealist: 7:10am On May 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
After handing over, Ex-President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR arrived Daura, Katsina State safe and sound

Masha Allah 🙏

Source https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1663214444501954560

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH… grin
>
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by 9jaRealist: 7:27am On May 30, 2023
>
Why do you folks always have to start something?
Why are you posting pictures of his rumored “girlfriend” who frankly looks near to tears?! grin grin grin
>

Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:04am On May 30, 2023
HE MESSED UP YAR ADUA'S LEGACY AS FELLOW TRIBESMAN. angry
Re: More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State by ogaemma: 12:23pm On May 30, 2023
The home coming of a failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted / Ned Nwoko Gifts Regina Daniels ₦27 Million For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.