Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

U.S. President Biden: I Look Forward To Working With Tinubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / U.S. President Biden: I Look Forward To Working With Tinubu (249 Views)

Choosing The Right Colors: A Guide To Working With A Residential Painter / Do I Look Nigerian? / 6 Points To Remember Prior To Working With A Plumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.S. President Biden: I Look Forward To Working With Tinubu by Pcentric: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
President Joe Biden of the United States has sent “warm wishes” to the government and people of Nigeria after President Bola Tinubu was sworn into office on Monday.

“My administration has worked to strengthen ties between the United States and Nigeria, and I look forward to continuing this work with President Tinubu to support economic growth, advance security, and promote respect for human rights,” Mr Biden said.”

“The people-to-people connections between our two countries run particularly deep, nurtured by a vibrant Nigerian Diaspora in the United States.”

Mr Biden is not known to have personally spoken to Mr Tinubu since he was declared Nigeria’s president-elect in February. Nigerians critical of the election that brought Mr Tinubu have closely followed the reaction of the United States government to the outcome of the disputed polls.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken telephoned with Mr Tinubu weeks ago, and Mr Biden sent a delegation led by U.S. transport secretary to attend Monday’s inauguration.

https://pluboard.com/2023/05/29/election-2023/i-look-forward-to-working-with-tinubu-biden/
Re: U.S. President Biden: I Look Forward To Working With Tinubu by Escapist(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2023
The international community know Tinubu has what it takes.

That's why them dey rush am.

(1) (Reply)

Seoul Nightlife Best Korean Karaoke Bars Pubs & Night Clubs / Today Is My Birthday Hurray!! / Weeks Playing At To Their Such A That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.