Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle (5397 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by Westerhoffe(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2023
Armaggedon:
yea

OK.
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by tiswell(m): 3:45am On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Let them change this logo to the one that guy designed.
That design speaks volume.
Before you mention recall issues and expenses, it can be done.
yoruba can't design a logo for an igbo indigenous company like IVM.

Igbos has lots of capable hands that can do better.
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by Westerhoffe(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2023
tiswell:
yoruba can't design a logo for an igbo indigenous company like IVM.

Igbos has lots of capable hands that can do better.

angry
Then you should move your Igbo Plant out of Yoruba land… you tribalistic being.
But you want Yorubas to buy the product?
Is this how tribalistic IVM is?
Very disgusting!!

Why haven't a capable Igbo brains designed one all these while?
Or why didn't one do instead of them using an acronym as a logo?
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by immanuelsize: 6:25am On May 30, 2023
My question is..... Is this official car a bullet proof? Is ivm making a bullet proof car?
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by SalamRushdie: 6:29am On May 30, 2023
This is nothing but virtue signalling
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by UptownVibes(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2023
blowjohn:
How many ivm vehicles does his family members use?

Just asking
How many of his family members do you know?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by blowjohn(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
How many of his family members do you know?

Oh. He is the only one in his family abi?
He doesn't have a wife and children?
He doesn't have siblings?
No cousins, nephews?

Do they also drive ivm?
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by blowjohn(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2023
immanuelsize:
My question is..... Is this official car a bullet proof? Is ivm making a bullet proof car?

Yes they do.
But my question is, does his wife, children, cousins, nephews, siblings, inlaws also drive ivm?
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by UptownVibes(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2023
blowjohn:

Oh. He is the only one in his family abi?
He doesn't have a wife and children?
He doesn't have siblings?
No cousins, nephews?

Do they also drive ivm?
That's why I asked if you know them enough, to see if they drive same ivm or not.. And some can decide to have ivm,Lexus,Benz Toyota.. Then use any one he or she wants at a particular time..

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by Som497: 7:28am On May 30, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew using ivm car with stolen mandate
must you talk BS
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by blowjohn(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
That's why I asked if you know them enough, to see if they drive same ivm or not.. And some can decide to have ivm,Lexus,Benz Toyota.. Then use any one he or she wants at a particular time..

Ur joking right?

Name 5 members of any family of governors that use ivm in Nigeria.

Even u talking , if ur a salary earner, can u cough out 10 million naira to buy ivm that won't last more than a second hand Toyota?
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by Blazebond(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2023
This abia governor,benue governor and Kano governor are governor's to watch for me,they have come in with high hopes from the people,I really wish them a peaceful and prosperous administration.
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by NLPoliceWoman: 9:33am On May 30, 2023
RTR
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by tiswell(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

angry
Then you should move your Igbo Plant out of Yoruba land… you tribalistic being.
But you want Yorubas to buy the product?
Is this how tribalistic IVM is?
Very disgusting!!

Why haven't a capable Igbo brains designed one all these while?
Or why didn't one do instead of them using an acronym as a logo?
you can cry all you want.

It is what it is!

So rest,my dear Oladipo
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by Anambra1stS0n: 10:33am On May 30, 2023
Armaggedon:
Otti joins soludo, uses IVM.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by donphilopus: 11:48am On May 30, 2023
sonature1:

If you will ever become a governor in your life, you can use a Rolls-Royce Phantom for your official car.

You're daft though. I asked a simple question. The vehicle up there doesn't look like an official vehicle but just a parade vehicle meant for this particular occasion.
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by iyrojc(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2023
Martinsmine:
Nice butt very not durable
When you patronize them constantly, it will be durable
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by Martinsmine(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2023
iyrojc:

When you patronize them constantly, it will be durable

Sure but na money we need now
Re: Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle by drmikeadams(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2023
sonature1:
I wish Frank Nweke Jr. won in Enugu; dude is a bright mind full of ideas. He would have been the third governor to join the list.

On the flip side, Supreme Court governor of Imo State that wears a wrist watch worth millions of naira and does nothing for the state will never follow suit because he's a fraudster who knows how to squander money he never worked for. undecided

Congratulations to Abians!
.. really enjoyed watching that guy speak as a minister under obj,now compare him with liar Mohammed as an info minister

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Get N18bn For Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Governorship Elections - FG / Breaking News; How Buhari Was Disgraced In London(photos) / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.