Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? (1301 Views)

Spanish La Liga 2014-15 Fixture Released. Suarez To Make El-classico His Debut. / Commercializing The Nigerian Premier League Like The Spanish La Liga / FA Premier League or the Spanish 'La Liga'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by teeroy(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2006
hey guyz!!!tell me whish u prefer and state your reasons.the reasons might range from style of play,the crowd's emotions,quality of stadia and of course the pedigree of players. hola!!!
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by ababoy1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2006
Passion and excitement – Premiership

Skill and technique – La Liga

Cos I live here, I will say the Premiership by a very little margin,
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by teeroy(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2006
I rate the La liga higher than the prem cos when i watch football want to enjoy wat's going on in the pitch.i want tosee raw skills on display and u dont get to see enough of that in england do u?
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by teeroy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2006
plus all my favourite players are there.
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by Skintite(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2006
ID say thats talent vs skills!

EPL is exciting, fast and furious
the crowd is colorful n most cheerful
alot of passion n commitment

La liga is a game of skills
crowd very boring n racial
no much color nor chants
but alot of good football

I watch both, but i think i prefer the excitement of EPL
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by teeroy(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2006
Skintite, Who said there's no colour or chants in the la liga. it's either u don't understand Spanish or the audio from your TV is bad. By the way saying La Liga is boring is very funny.I magine calling a league where u have the most skillful players in the world boring.funny indeed. you simply contradicted ur self by admitting that they play good football
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by c0dec(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2006
Serie A
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by Akolawole(m): 1:54am On Mar 11, 2006
@Codec

You this Serie a guy, club still they there grin
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by c0dec(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2006
@kola: them dey now.

well just like last year, 3 of them are in the CL quarter-finals (we know inter will take care of ajax) compared to only one english and two spanish teams.
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by Akolawole(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2006
@Codec

That shouldn't be the yardstick.
Every one of us know Serie A is no more like in the80'/90's.
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by c0dec(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2006
how else can i measure? is it not by their european performance? or is it by money?
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by richolly(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2006
Codec my guy, you're wonderful. Its either La liga or Serie A. The premiership is all about noise and the British media. There's so much hype but little skill.

Remove the top 4 teams and see what you have left. Try the same for Italian and Spanish leagues and you have more excitement.
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by c0dec(m): 1:21am On Mar 12, 2006
tell them rich olly. it's all british media and hype. there are quality teams no doubt but the notion that it's the best league is the world is all media propaganda.

out of curiosity, when last has the english league produce a "world football of the year" or have they ever?
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by richolly(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2006
English league!! world footballer of the year has it ever happened?? will it ever happen?? even if it had happened before, then it must be before my great grandmother was born and it can only happen when i give birth to my great grandchild.
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by Badman888(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2006
For style of play i go with La liga

The passion of the fans would surely be the english league, I would go for the english league because its what i hae watched and discussed while growing up.
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by nicetohave(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2006
Ever wondered why i am a Barca fan for life? because the Spanish Liga is the best league of the 21st century.

skills, talents, competition

not the one club monopoly of the epl, suck up and monotonous.

give us some good football, one where my darling team can lose to teams like Osasuna and still enjoy every minute of it.

check out the pass from ronaldinho to larsson; where else in the world do you findd that?

no apologies to the kick and follow league boys  cool

give us good and quality football, not just winning; abeg the epl sucks and stinks like rotten eggs too cheesy
Re: English Premiership Or Spanish La Liga??? by c0dec(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Squad A Disgrace - Okocha / Pros.titutes Offer Free Services To Celebrate Zambia's Chipolopolo Victory / Joseph Yobo To Become Most Capped Super Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.