Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Verify Facebook Ad Account In Nigeria Legally Without Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Verify Facebook Ad Account In Nigeria Legally Without Stress (422 Views)

How To Verify Facebook Account Blue Tick / Earning Dollars In Nigeria Legally Is Very Very Impossibl....... / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Facebook Ad Account In Nigeria Legally Without Stress by JamesNdaeyo(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2023
[center]How to verify Facebook ad Account in Nigeria legally without stress[/center]

Over the past few Weeks I have been getting these questions on my WhatsApp inbox, and since this is what I do almost everyday, I have decided to write this post to guide you so you too can legally reinstate your ad account.

So after you took that Facebook ad course, you decided to practice what you learnt but what you get is a different thing like this
"Your account had been restricted from Advertising.."

Or you probably have been Advertising and suddenly Facebook restricted your ad account due of one reason or the other.

You're not in this alone.

Almost every Advertiser experienced this situation.

What to do next so you get back to Advertising access on Facebook is to verify your account.

And these can be done by submitting any legal document required by Facebook.

Some of those documents recommended includes;

✅ Passport
✅ National Identity card
✅ Driver's license
✅ Marriage certificate
✅ Voter's identity
✅ Family certificate
✅ Visa
✅ Tax identification
✅ Official name change paperwork
✅ Etc.

To get your ad Account access reinstate, you should get any of this document ready.

Take a picture of the document in plane surface with a clearer background.

Let the document shows the four corners and don't let it be blur. Let the image and text on the document shows clearly.

When that's ready, login to your Facebook profile using a laptop or with your phone browser (if you're using phone please turn your browser to desktop mode)

If you're using Facebook App, you Will be asked to snap the document instead of uploading.

Click on the notification bar, you will see a message that notified you of the account restrictions.

(Alternatively, Go to www dot Facebook dot com/accountquality)

Click on it, when it load
You'll see a blue button at the right hand side of the page that says "Confirm identity"

Click on it, follow the instructions and upload the document you snap earlier.

Please note, in some case, you will be asked to upload your picture before the ID, make sure you read what you're asked to upload before uploading.

After uploading, it will take around 24hr to 48hrs get a response from Facebook and what you'll likely see is "Advertising access Reinstated"

Should you not get Reinstated?
Worry not you can always get another ad Account from me and start advertising your product legally.

Is this helpful?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Compete For Positions On Threads App / Federal Loan @liquidcrest MFB / Pet Waste Plastic Bottle Bailing Machine: We Fabricate It In Aba 08142074243

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.