Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag (558 Views)

Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / World Cup: Nigerian Man Loses N1m To Betting, After Argentina’s Draw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by guobe: 8:50pm On May 29, 2023
Most major leagues ended yesterday and most bettors will be going on a break with them too.
Alot of people betting only prefer betting on teams they have seen playing like Manchester United,Chelsea,mancity,Liverpool Barcelona,Realmadrid etc etc.
I feel they do get it wrong as popular teams are the teams the bookies use in cutting tickets because alot of people will go for them to win.You can imagine relegated southampton holding Liverpool to a 4 all draw.
For me this is the period I am most likely to win big as I am very conversant with those Scandinavian teams from Sweden,Norway,Finland and even southAmerican and African leagues. So no break for the bookies as I am ready to sweat it out with them.
In all I always endeavour to bet responsibly as I take it as fun with the adrenaline rush as I know there are no guarantees in betting.I did win 5 odds today as the games looked good to go.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2023
an ADDICT will find a way as there are plenty of leagues to bet on during the break.....MLS, Japan league, Chinese league, Australian/new Zealand league, Norwegian league etc

1 Like

Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by guobe: 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
an ADDICT will find a way as there are plenty of leagues to bet on during the break.....MLS, Japan league, Chinese league, Australian/new Zealand league, Norwegian league etc
The list is endless even other sports like basketball,baseball, icehockey,lawn tennis, tabletennis,even zoom that can zoom them away.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by superintendents(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2023
guobe:
The list is endless even other sports like basketball,baseball, icehockey,lawn tennis, tabletennis,even zoom that can zoom them away.
my gee...

any better thing..

1 Like

Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by guobe: 10:06pm On May 29, 2023
superintendents:
my gee...

any better thing..lol u de worry OK drop aza make I rest

Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by superintendents(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=123455799][/quote]
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by edwardadex23(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2023
🙏
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by guobe: 8:05am On May 30, 2023
7[⁷quote author=edwardadex23 post=123458416]

Oga guobe I have been on the other thread you created for the giveaway but you didn't look my side...I had to edit out my bank account yesterday to an emoji when you didn't answer me...I pray God touch your heart to bless me on this thread,Anything will be appreciated boss and may God continue to bless and enrich your pocket deeply,Ground no level at all.Thanks in anticipation good day but you know I can't do give away for everybody.If I do I will wreck.If it gets to you fine if it does not take it as one of those things.thanks.

O.A
GTBANK[/quote]
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by edwardadex23(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2023
🙏
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by BryceJune: 12:30pm On May 30, 2023
guobe:
Most major leagues ended yesterday and most bettors will be going on a break with them too.
Alot of people betting only prefer betting on teams they have seen playing like Manchester United,Chelsea,mancity,Liverpool Barcelona,Realmadrid etc etc.
I feel they do get it wrong as popular teams are the teams the bookies use in cutting tickets because alot of people will go for them to win.You can imagine relegated southampton holding Liverpool to a 4 all draw.
For me this is the period I am most likely to win big as I am very conversant with those Scandinavian teams from Sweden,Norway,Finland and even southAmerican and African leagues. So no break for the bookies as I am ready to sweat it out with them.
In all I always endeavour to bet responsibly as I take it as fun with the adrenaline rush as I know there are no guarantees in betting.I did win 5 odds today as the games looked good to go.

Hi,
Hope so you're doing well, exploring Scandinavian, South American, and African leagues can indeed provide opportunities as they are often less predictable compared to popular teams in major leagues. However, it's important to remember that betting always carries risks, and responsible gambling should be a priority.

While betting can be enjoyable and provide an adrenaline rush, it's essential to approach it with caution and set limits on your wagers. Remember that there are no guarantees in betting, and winning today does not guarantee future success. Stay informed, do your research, and make informed decisions based on your analysis with contact hitter.

Overall, it's good to see your enthusiasm, but always bet responsibly and within your means.

Regards,
Bryce June

1 Like

Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by guobe: 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
BryceJune:

Hi,
Hope so you're doing well, exploring Scandinavian, South American, and African leagues can indeed provide opportunities as they are often less predictable compared to popular teams in major leagues. However, it's important to remember that betting always carries risks, and responsible gambling should be a priority.

While betting can be enjoyable and provide an adrenaline rush, it's essential to approach it with caution and set limits on your wagers. Remember that there are no guarantees in betting, and winning today does not guarantee future success. Stay informed, do your research, and make informed decisions based on your analysis.

Overall, it's good to see your enthusiasm, but always bet responsibly and within your means.

Regards,
Bryce June
Absolutely spot on Mr Bryce.No guarantees as we just give our best shot and watch as the results roll out.
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by Steven624: 9:04pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by edwardadex23(m): 5:11am On May 31, 2023
🙏
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by edwardadex23(m): 5:12am On May 31, 2023
🙏🙏🙏
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by edwardadex23(m): 5:12am On May 31, 2023
True
Re: Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag by edwardadex23(m): 5:13am On May 31, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=123459080]7[⁷quote author=edwardadex23 post=123458416]

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Bet Everyday / Win Bet Daily Around 1.7 or 1.8 Odds / Correct Score Betting Tips & Football Predictions For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.