Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] (3090 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Lyon was at swearing-in rehearsal when Supreme Court sacked him (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Ukpaka: 10:01pm On May 29, 2023
Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [Video]
https://247ureports.com/2023/05/disoriented-bola-tinubu-stumbles-on-podium-at-swearing-in-video/
-
The swearing in of the 16th President of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, at the Eagles Square in Abuja the Federal Capital Territory [FCT] on May 29, 2023 saw the incoming President in a manner that may have raised more questions and concerns over his health status and ability to withstand the rigours of the office.

This is as the event of the swearing in showed a shivering Bola Ahmed Tinubu who appeared uncoordinated and unbalanced. He was visibly shaking and unable to hold himself erect. He missed his steps and appeared to not have proper control of his lower extremities – his feet and arms.
Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by mymadam(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2023
So? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2023
That one na normal.

1 Like

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Mickykarim: 10:15pm On May 29, 2023
YOU ARE A FOOLISH NO-GOOD CYNIC.

He did not stumble rather hit his luck foot on the bed of the truck and may have been his Agbada that impeded his motion.

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AIDED AND HELPED WITH HIS BALANCE IF HE WAS DISORIENTED LIKE THE IMAGE IN YOUR ILL SCULL AND TOXIC MIND.

You mad DEBASED goons never see anything good in any Glory and exemplary feats of achievements. Of course, nothing good happens in your miserable family, since all ever see in your USELESS life is the embedded DISGUSTS in your debilitated soul.

Bad belle people!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Westchester(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2023
Mickykarim:

He did not stumble rather hit his luck foot on the bed of the truck and may have been his Agbada that impeded his motion.

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AIDED AND HELPED WITH HIS BALANCE IF HE WAS DISORIENTED LIKE THE IMAGE IN YOUR ILL SCULL AND TOXIC MIND.

You mad DEBASED goons never see anything good in any Glory and exemplary feats of achievements. Of course, nothing good happens in your miserable family, since all ever see in your USELESS life is the embedded DISGUSTS in your debilitated soul.

Bad belle people!

Stop crying 🤣🤣
I have the video of the old muppet behaving like someone who isn't aware of their surroundings, a pure sign of dementia. Chai! Nigerians should brace up, it's going to be a long ride undecided tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Vinnie2000(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2023
Nothing new.

He is a Weak Old Man. undecided

And he has Doctors to attend to him. sad

1 Like

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Mickykarim: 10:23pm On May 29, 2023
Westchester:

Stop crying 🤣🤣
I have the video of the old muppet behaving like someone who isn't aware of their surroundings, a pure sign of dementia. Chai! Nigerians should brace up, it's going to be a long ride undecided tongue

YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THE TOXIC BUNKUM OF YOUR BRAIN, OF COURSE.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by yarimo(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2023
Op stop using black and white television na haba , this is 2023
Ukpaka:
Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [Video]
https://247ureports.com/2023/05/disoriented-bola-tinubu-stumbles-on-podium-at-swearing-in-video/
-
The swearing in of the 16th President of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, at the Eagles Square in Abuja the Federal Capital Territory [FCT] on May 29, 2023 saw the incoming President in a manner that may have raised more questions and concerns over his health status and ability to withstand the rigours of the office.

This is as the event of the swearing in showed a shivering Bola Ahmed Tinubu who appeared uncoordinated and unbalanced. He was visibly shaking and unable to hold himself erect. He missed his steps and appeared to not have proper control of his lower extremities – his feet and arms.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by obailala(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2023
Unfortunately he's now our president and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. Greed and tribalism pushed him up there, and now we just have to manage him no matter how much he stumbles.

4 Likes

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by HacheNoire: 2:45am On May 30, 2023
Someone is still crying after inauguration.

One thing is guaranteed, you cannot wail till 2031. You will be tired and humbled along the way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by iHateFraudsters: 2:57am On May 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THE TOXIC BUNKUM OF YOUR BRAIN, OF COURSE.

Ogbeni, better start preparing.

Petrol subsidy is gone.

Prices of everything will skyrocket.

This one you just dey form defender, you'd better save the very little energy you have left for what's about to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Mickykarim: 3:21am On May 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Ogbeni, better start preparing.

Petrol subsidy is gone.

Prices of everything will skyrocket.

This one you just dey form defender, you'd better save the very little energy you have left for what's about to come.

I CAN SEE YOUR CYNICISM IS BOTH CONGENITAL AND PATHOLOGICAL. NEVER WISH ANY THING GOOD FOR YOURSELF. WHAT A LIFE YOU HAVE.

HOPELESSNESS can kill and DEPRSSING as a matter of fact.

My life is about OPTIMISM and VITALITY of living.

SELL A LITER OF FUEL FOR A THOUSAND Naira, I AM UP TO THE TASK. UNLIKE YOU HOPELESS PAPUPER.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by iHateFraudsters: 3:31am On May 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

I CAN SEE YOUR CYNICISM IS BOTH CONGENITAL AND PATHOLOGICAL. NEVER WISH ANY THING GOOD FOR YOURSELF. WHAT A LIFE YOU HAVE.

HOPELESSNESS can kill and DEPRSSING as a matter of fact.

My life is about OPTIMISM and VITALITY of living.

SELL A LITER OF FUEL FOR A THOUSAND Naira, I AM UP TO THE TASK. UNLIKE YOU HOPELESS PAPUPER.

Tomorrow tell me how much you bought food, transportation and other things.
Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Mickykarim: 3:37am On May 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Tomorrow tell me how much you bought food, transportation and other things.

READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF MY MOST IMMEDIATE POST.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by iHateFraudsters: 3:55am On May 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF MY MOST IMMEDIATE POST.

You write in uppercase letters.

I immediately skip a post when it has a lot of uppercase letters.

Big turn off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Gppgn(f): 4:09am On May 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I don't read a post when it has a lot of uppercase letters.

Big turn off.
Don't kill that guy abeg 😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Rebuker(m): 4:12am On May 30, 2023
Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by AfonjaScud: 5:12am On May 30, 2023
If you like see what is not with your black and white tv., Pandora criminal has failed to be and will never be president of nigeria, cry and weep as you may.
You and your ilks are ordained to labour in vain because greed and tribal bigotry will never allow you smell power at the centre.
Three presidential elections consecutively have proved that the presidency of nigeria can be won without any votes from your hate filled region of SE.
Secondly, your Pandora criminal who could not mention a single good record of performance in 8 years in office has taken your tribe several decades back into the doldrums.
Your wailing has only just started.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by ikaboy: 6:04am On May 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

Bad belle people!

you people can defend "white to be black".

i wish my president well
Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Orbhagbemi555: 6:53am On May 30, 2023
ikaboy:

you people can defend "white to be black".

i wish my president well
Pandora can never win..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by complexstuffs(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2023
Westchester:

Stop crying 🤣🤣

They cant stop crying because Tinubu rode on the back of Obi to become president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by rejoice4eva(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

Bad belle people!
Why crying more than the bereaved?
FYI he is president of Nigeria now, Nigerians have right to ask questions, without you spilling bitterness from your corrupt, wicked and foolish heart.
That was how you people defended the 8 years of Buhari failure with toxicity.
Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by Mickykarim: 12:04pm On May 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I immediately skip a post when it has a lot of uppercase letters.

Big turn off.

YET RESPONDED, HOW HAFL-SMART GET YOU GET?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video] by iHateFraudsters: 4:02pm On May 30, 2023
Mickykarim:

YET RESPONDED, HOW HAFL-SMART GET YOU GET?

Responded?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra To Build ₦2.4bn Leisure Park In Awka(photos) / Here Are The Four Most Powerful Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Inside The N5B Presidential Yacht Delivered On Credit, Interest Already Accruing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.