Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys (23011 Views)

President Buhari Holds Bilateral Meetings With President Of Exxon Mobil / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Shattuck(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2023
Tinubu obviously cannot control his govt we are at the mercy of those who are managing the president, a new cabal will definitely emerge. Smh
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by lexy2014: 9:39am On May 30, 2023
optionalY09:
Fashola, Osubajo, Ambode please rise and help Tinubu. Egbon is aged i don’t want him to throw away this great opportunity. Please help him to straighten up this country before 4 years. Restore confidence back in our heart throw total constitution rewrite.

Ejo eje ki a ri okan

bro pls wait. are you saying that Nigeria wasnt straight all this while especially in the last 8years? what happened to our confidence and constitution? if the people you mentioned couldnt help buhari, how will they help tinubu that is you say is old? didnt nigerians see any young man to vote for that they decided for an old man as president?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by lexy2014: 9:41am On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:
You are Nigeria's last hope, dear Balablue

after he said Buhari was Nigeria's only solution cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin na wa ooh. its either tinubu lied or you are lying. which one

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by lexy2014: 9:45am On May 30, 2023
post=123460339:

God bless Our President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
May his tenure usher more development and growth in our darling nation.

May the land favor those that pray for her and wish her well, for the children of hate, frustrations and perdition may the curse and evil wishes they wish for our darling country go back to them in multiple folds.

No be curse,
na FACT.

WE RISE.

same way you were all over the place in the last 8years. you have started another round of sycophancy that will lead you to nowhere.

by the way, if you praying that tinubus "tenure usher more development and growth in our darling nation", it clearly shows that you dont have faith in tinubus tenure to usher more development and growth in our darling nation. or when you buy a phone, do you pray for the phone to work

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Joebayo217: 9:46am On May 30, 2023
DamselQueen:
I will prosper in this regime I don't know about you
No be only u go prosper me self go dey prosperous.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by lexy2014: 9:46am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:
Tinubu obviously cannot control his govt we are at the mercy of those who are managing the president, a new cabal will definitely emerge. Smh

put all this cabal fallacy away. theres no such thing. the president is responsible for his decisions. if he fails just like buhari, its because he chose to fail and not because of any imaginary cabal

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Confirmedzombie: 9:48am On May 30, 2023
Vischy:

You are expecting change after voting for a bad leader because of tribalism.

Lessons must be learnt...

Tinubu is 100 times better than Peter obi.

Both were governors for 8yrs, can you compare their achievements.

Obi is a small boy who has nothing to offer, just a pretender who will even struggle to manage Niger.

Nobody will fear or respect Peter obi even the military will not fear or respect him.

You will wail for 8yrs.

Bitter soul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by drlateef: 9:49am On May 30, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Fantastic speech. The future is bright.

Even his enemies agree that this is the most stimulating and enchanting speech in a long time in Nigeria. They ain’t seen nothing yet.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by lexy2014: 9:49am On May 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That's if Tinubu is humble enough to ask for their help because these 3 people you listed are the ones that can genuinely work in the interest of Nigerians. The northerners are just interested in stealing money though some help their people to an extent.

so only northerners are interested in stealing money. cheesy grin how did you arrive at that conclusion? so ambode, fashola and osinbajo are not interested in stealing money? let me ask you, how was alpha beta created in 2002?
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by drlateef: 9:51am On May 30, 2023
Vischy:

Stay there with your wailing.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Shattuck(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:

put all this cabal fallacy away. theres no such thing. the president is responsible for his decisions. if he fails just like buhari, its because he chose to fail and not because of any imaginary cabal
I know just that I saw a video from his inauguration where he was dragging a pen with his wife obviously he was out of mind, which brings us back to his health,I wonder if such a man can coordinate the affairs of the nation, unlike buhari who was just clueless, I think tinubu is not mentally present. no offense to his supporters.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by drlateef: 9:53am On May 30, 2023
Chikpat:

Must the aged Egbon be president? Why was Fashola, Osubajo, Ambode not elected instead if they are that good?

Wetin be your problem. All those people you mentioned have stated that he is better than them. What else do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by backtovillage: 10:07am On May 30, 2023
optionalY09:
Fashola, Osubajo, Ambode please rise and help Tinubu. Egbon is aged i don’t want him to throw away this great opportunity. Please help him to straighten up this country before 4 years. Restore confidence back in our heart throw total constitution rewrite.

Ejo eje ki a ri okan
Oyel dey your head. You right
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Orbhagbemi555: 10:08am On May 30, 2023
Vischy:

Tinubu supporters are buying fuel at 70 naira per litre.
We're already ruling agulu 😁
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Fantastic speech. The future is bright.

what is he going to say? gibberish. u people don't understand this man is old and not even fit.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Danchibez: 10:23am On May 30, 2023
randymirrors:
President BAT should as a matter of urgency address this fuel hoarding situation please.

You voted for this mess so, don't complain
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by MatrixCircle: 10:31am On May 30, 2023
Good. At least this Tinubu regime will be far better than Buhari.
Tinubu might eventually win the hearts of many Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by randymirrors(f): 10:33am On May 30, 2023
Danchibez:

You voted for this mess so, don't complain

I have a problem with unintelligent people like you and I'm very concerned because I tend to wonder how people like you navigate through life?

If you disagree with me, then you must tell me how my comment indicate that Tinubu is a mess. You're truly daft bro.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Unperturbedpota: 11:24am On May 30, 2023
optionalY09:

Ejo eje ki a ri okan

This is the most beautiful comment I have read from a Tinubu supporter. As an Obidient you have my respect. Truth is universal. A total constitution rewrite is paramount.

All those clauses that allow looting and stealing plus immunity for criminals must be removed.

Those clauses that allows dual laws in the same nation must be removed.

We either stand by Sharia law all over Nigeria or the constitutional law. We can't have two laws in one nation.

Bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by frog12: 11:29am On May 30, 2023
this MAN can still talk?

they say he almost stumbled at the inauguration.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by optionalY09: 12:14pm On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:

bro pls wait. are you saying that Nigeria wasnt straight all this while especially in the last 8years? what happened to our confidence and constitution? if the people you mentioned couldnt help buhari, how will they help tinubu that is you say is old? didnt nigerians see any young man to vote for that they decided for an old man as president?

Do you think Buhari listen to anyone advise?
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by optionalY09: 12:17pm On May 30, 2023
Chikpat:

Must the aged Egbon be president? Why was Fashola, Osubajo, Ambode not elected instead if they are that good?

Afobaje fe joba by force what are you doing to do about it? Plead with him to lead right that’s all
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by MelvinEmm: 1:24pm On May 30, 2023
Vischy:

From Sai Baba to Emilokon
Chai,Who swear for Apc supporters!!!

Your tears 😭 is very sweet to see
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Chikpat(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2023
drlateef:

Wetin be your problem. All those people you mentioned have stated that he is better than them. What else do you want?

Enjoy your fuel queue and N600 per liter fuel. We saw worse from demented Buhari supporters in the end the old guy still failed even the idiots who trekked for him
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Chikpat(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2023
optionalY09:

Afobaje fe joba by force what are you doing to do about it? Plead with him to lead right that’s all

Pray for Tinubu to lead right? You must think God can be mocked and that prayer is a senseless engagement. Enjoy your fuel queue and N600 per liter.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by shinealight(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2023
Vischy:

You can wail and weep for the next four years….who cares? shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by drlateef: 3:46pm On May 30, 2023
Chikpat:

Enjoy your fuel queue and N600 per liter fuel. We saw worse from demented Buhari supporters in the end the old guy still failed even the idiots who trekked for him

Shut up!!! That’s a storm in teacup. Corrupt marketers are the problem, not government.
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Caseless: 1:10am On May 31, 2023

He stated, “Our constitution and laws give us a nation on paper. We must work harder at bringing these noble documents to life by strengthening the bonds of economic collaboration, social cohesion, and cultural understanding. Let us develop a shared sense of fairness and equity.

“The South must not only seek good for itself but must understand that its interests are served when good comes to the North. The North must see the South likewise.’

Words on marble!
Re: Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys by Chikpat(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11
drlateef:

Shut up!!! That’s a storm in teacup. Corrupt marketers are the problem, not government.

How much is too much the price of a mumu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq / Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo / Tinubu Resolves Ganduje, Jubrin Rift Over Kano House Of Reps Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.