Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Xbox Or Ps2? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Or Ps2? (2504 Views)

Poll: which is better

Play staion 2: 50% (10 votes)
X box: 50% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Psp Or Ps2 / Need A Psp Or Ps2 Slim In Ibadan / I Want To Sell My Nintendo 3ds Or Swap Wif Psp or ps2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Or Ps2? by tkid(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hey,i'm about to get a game cosole,do u think i should  get a xbox?(not xbox 360),or should i get playstation 2
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by whiteroses(f): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
i'm not sure,but i think xbox is better grin
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by tkid(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2007
ok, thanks, what does evryone else think?
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by iice(f): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2007
Am a fan of the ps2. . .it served me well grin
2 days non stop playing!
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by bigspif(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2007
Yeah good question t-kid, i always wonder too if xbox is better than PS2 and as iice has said it does serve well and user friendly. I guess we need people like darkmanzero and co to help out here.
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by dakmanzero(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2007
if ya cheapo get the cheapo console dat is still (barely) alive = ps2.

xbox = dead.

If u ain't cheap, get xbox360. xbox360= kicking ps3's ASS.

beware, ps2 AND xbox r not future proof. They DEAD. and they look like sh1t on a big screen TV.
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by deflick: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2007
i prefer ps2 damn u need to see god of war on that shit
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by dakmanzero(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2007
Have you seen ninja gaiden on xbox?

seriously, Gaiden kicks the balls off of GOW. gow is the BOMB but ninja gaiden was made in HEAVEN by angel MICHAEL and GIDEON themselves
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by mrtunde(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
i have a modified xbox but broke down a few weeks back.
I enjoyed it while it worked. I gat to say, its a lot better than PS2.
I played PS2 for a while before i bough the xbox. so i can compare.
anyhow, is there anyone in the house who know how i can fix my xbox.
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2007
I have got a Xbox console too for over a year but got little or no time for playing games,
dakmanzero:

Have you seen ninja gaiden on xbox?

seriously, Gaiden kicks the balls off of GOW. gow is the BOMB but ninja gaiden was made in HEAVEN by angel MICHAEL and GIDEON themselves

I got the game too Ninja Gaiden but i found it difficult to find my way out of the mountains at the first stage of the game.
@ Dakmanzero, Is there a way out, I am sure you will know or is there somewhere I can have the cheat codes?
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by dakmanzero(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2007
For ninja gaiden what you should do is make sure you have a good solid 3-4 hours of time to dedicate to the game for the first try, cos u will probably die a LOT on stage 1, the first stage is designed to force you to play the game properly instead of just mashing buttons like God of War.

It is easy to get frustrated and give up. Here are the tips that will get you through:

1) in the mountains, pink ninja shurikens will fly past and stick in the walls. read them to get instructions for how to proceed. The montains are not a maze, but they have sections that you cant pass without using Ryu's special abilities- including running up walls, using the firstperson view to look up, and others. The shurikens will include full instructions on how to proceed.

2) one place that could give you trouble is the inside of the temple. Just look for the buddha statue and go crazy around it, you'll figure the way forward out.

3) Another place that can give you trouble is when you get past the buiddha statue and the ninjas start attacking you inside the building. All I can say is use the camera- the way forward is usually off-camera in that particular room. Get used to pressing R to center the camera: it is one of the techniques of fighting and you will have to get used to tapping R every few seconds to enable certain commands

4) When you face the boss DO NOT GIVE UP.

if you die over 20 times on this boss, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. he is the 3rd hardest boss in the game (in stage 1!!!!!). He is designed to teach you the fighting system of NG via trial by fire. Once you beat him, you will be shocked how easy all other games of this type will be for you (GOW, DMC, etc). You will be forced to learn proper technique for blocking, rolling to evade his unblockable grabs/attacks, counter-hitting, wall-running and aerial attacks, getting him when he's open, reading his combos, performing interrupted (incomplete) combos to prevent him from counter-hiting you, and so on.

Once you beat murai, you won't need my help anymore, and you will discover why NG is the number 1 thirdperson action game worldwide
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Ralvy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
Please; Get a PS2 -
I've had both; I recently got the Xbox360 bh man, I'll still stand by PS2, that Game's some hot Shiznit . .
Damn! I dont feel the comfort in the pads on Xbox and alot more . .

If u're a football freak, On Xbox, u dnt have the space to do all those moves and shit . .
Although, on ma XBOX, I had like 7,000 songs and still had capacity to take alot more . .

So it depends on u,
If u like both Games & Music = Xbox
Games and more Games = PS2 / 3 tongue
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
@dakmanzero
U're da bomb
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by dakmanzero(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ralvy

You wrong, dude.

ps3 has so few games its irritating. 360 has far more games.

And as for the ps2, new ps2 games are coming out in a tiny trickle. The ps2 will only get you old (2 years ) games and crappy versions of current games.

If you are a real gamer, the 360 is the console to get.

But if u are pressed for cash, the ps2 is the console to get (like i said earlier) only because of the 2 cheaper consoles its the one with more games. Old games, sha.
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Ralvy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2007
What da hell are u sayn ? ?

I own an Xbox 360, and yes! I still stand with PS2, ma opinion . .

I'd be wyv ma PS3 in 2weeks, Ha Ha ! that Time, I'd know wat tu say tongue
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by dakmanzero(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
i hope u havent paid for that ps3.

i have a ps3,ps2 and 360. I recently dashed the ps2 to my junior brother with all my games except god of war 2, which i play on the ps3.

the ps2's games are just primitive by todays standards. the graphics are horribly jagged unless you play on an old-skool tv. Accessing the disc forever, etc etc. Great games, but old games.

as for new generation hi-def games, only a few are on ps3 exclusively, but the majority are exclusive to 360. I hardly use the ps3 at all, even though i have 4 of the best exclsive games (heavenly sword, Gran turismo HD concept *free*, ninja gaiden sigma, resistance: fall of man). The 360 is where its at!

the ps3 is a bluray player and a ps2 that doesnt support pira. finish.
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Ralvy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2007
dakmanzero:

i hope u havent paid for that ps3.

the ps3 is a bluray player and a ps2 that doesnt support pira. finish.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by iykedee: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2007
if u want more than just gaming, go for xbox,it has 8gig worth of memory, better graphics but more ppl have ps2 cos its cheaper and has way more games
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
XBOX FOR LIVE
PS2 SUCKS  cheesy
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by sixbon2000(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2007
I just got An xbox 360 and men does it kick ass.When i come back from work ,i will be so tired but i wont be able to resist a game of winning eleven soccer. What i need now is to find out where i can get xbox 360 games to buy here in abj. Cheers. Oh by the way, 4get buying ps2, it sucks.
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by sixbon2000(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2007
I just got An xbox 360 and men does it kick ass.When i come back from work ,i will be so tired but i wont be able to resist a game of winning eleven soccer. What i need now is to find out where i can get xbox 360 games to buy here in abj. Cheers. Oh by the way, 4get buying ps2, it sucks. cool
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by tkid(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2007
lol,i guess i'll be saving money for xbox360 now
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by SizzleBoy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2007
Honestly, I really do not see the point of getting either consoles. No company manufactures games for them anymore. Why don't you save some more money and get the xbox360. It's worth it, if you own a high devinition TV. I sold my xbox, to by a 360 a little more than 2years ago.
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
i dont know if its just me but i swear ps2 feels smoother n the games r mo exciting than xbox.what ever happened to nintendo n sega, huhhh
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by tkid(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
ok
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by tipsy289(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2008
Honestly anyone its just that if it comes to Xbox 360 or ps3, get the 360, u'll pay too much for the ps3.the default game will be 360 like ps2 dominated the market before.how about Wii anyone, its crazy fun too
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by tkid(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2008
Yh,Wii is also good
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Damy(m): 3:18am On Jan 19, 2008
Xbox is great but i hv 2 give it to Playstation
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Damy(m): 3:19am On Jan 19, 2008
Maybe co s iv got Ps2.

But seriously in UK Xbox 360 and Ps3 are the world great gaming gadget now,
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by dejahvu(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2008
xbox is da bomb men, ninja gaiden, the best game i ever played,
beating murai needs concept, just move to the wall summersault and press y when u are up, do that continiously with caution and u r good to go
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
prefer ps2
Re: Xbox Or Ps2? by Eclairs: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
Get Ps 3 the rest outdated. peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Ps4 Slim With Fifa 19 For Sale / Football Match Betting Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.