Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration (2762 Views)

Tinubu Shaking On TV. Is This Parkinson’s? / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ECASH120: 6:14am On May 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djuyyEMxHCs

Security agents push off man who breached protocol and attempted to approach President Tinubu on the podium.

Tinubu was seen staggering on the stage and was about to fall down but his bodyguards gave him support by pushing him upright.

I shed tears that the new president is push and start and Buhari is even stronger than him.

Aso rock is definitely a retirement home for sick billionaires.

I don't hate Tinubu but I am merely speaking facts as captured by channels television during Tinubu's Inauguration

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Dpen11(f): 6:16am On May 30, 2023
All this old men,rest they won't. Trying to lead us to the valley of shadow of death, but God won't allow that

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ECASH120: 6:17am On May 30, 2023
Omo see how Tinubu was shaking on stage. It is finished

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by darling2424(f): 6:26am On May 30, 2023
Was
it because of the population that he was shaking him?
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ECASH120: 6:27am On May 30, 2023
You will not see corn and drug addicts on this thread

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by SalafRider(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2023
...on colos grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2023
darling2424:
Was
it because of the population that he was shaking him?
Perhaps slight shock and trepidation due to the intruder fast approaching him on the podium and the speedy intervention of the security detail to promptly discard the individual
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2023
ECASH120:
Omo see how Tinubu was shaking on stage. It is finished
the shaking was momentarily, a natural reflex action.

Can't you feel the adrenaline pumping, surging and rushing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Luckylife(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2023
Let the will of God be done
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Orbhagbemi555: 6:46am On May 30, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
they will invade this thread with shame. Baba blu ba blu ba ba only first day this grandpa has started shaking. Nigerians see Una grandpa president grin grin grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin shakky shakky grandpa, tufiakwa , spit
I know you are pained.. obi don loose.. where is anamubulas last son

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Hotwest: 6:47am On May 30, 2023
Definitely going to recharge his batteries in Europe this week

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ECASH120: 6:49am On May 30, 2023
On colos

On colos

On colos

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Akungitit: 6:49am On May 30, 2023
No matter how much you cry,nobody from the IPOB zone will ever be the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nothing for second class citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ebenezary(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2023
may God help

bring your Paypal account that is permanently limited for for funds withdrawal now and fast
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by complexstuffs(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2023
Akungitit:
No matter how much you cry,nobody from the IPOB zone will ever be the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nothing for second class citizens.

They are 3rd class citizens sef

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ECASH120: 7:02am On May 30, 2023
Does the president take drug before appearing on public gathering or is it just his dilapidated health condition? This is not the first or second time we are seeing him shake on stage

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Nonybb: 7:02am On May 30, 2023
Omg this world is wicked. And his man insisted on ruling this country

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by LagosEmir: 7:06am On May 30, 2023
Akungitit:
And how has your life been any better than that of any Igbo man ?

Last time I checked , Na Igbo man still dey buy una landed properties and houses in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by jahsharon: 7:08am On May 30, 2023
You will soon see him staggering on his wife in their matrimonial bed
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by GeneralPula: 7:17am On May 30, 2023
They’ve gone back to their manufacturing of videos..

They’ll be alright..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ECASH120: 7:19am On May 30, 2023
complexstuffs:

They are 3rd class citizens sef

This statement can instigate tribal war.

The Igbos would have have supported Osinbajo as president because he is more educated and healthy.

But now the Yorubas produced a drug baron and sick old man as president and when igbos complain about his staggering nature on stage you call them third class citizens.

Well I hope you know Yorubas are not first class either and I pray the push and start president will be alive to complete his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Racoon(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2023
Cocaine and heroin taking him on the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Tflex01: 7:22am On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
They’ve gone back to their manufacturing of videos..

They’ll be alright..

They will never be alright. Some of them are close to depression already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Dididrumz(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2023
I pray we do not miss Buhari, if not, we go suffer o
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by ECASH120: 7:25am On May 30, 2023
They know that Tinubu is sick and they allowed him with Shettima and fought against Osinbajo.

If anything happens to the sick president Shettima takes over.

Later Yorubas will think igbos are their enemy.
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by homosapien(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

And how has your life been any better than that of any Igbo man ?

Last time I checked , Na Igbo man still dey buy una landed properties and houses in Lagos

Including those ones hawking gala and fanyogo. Ndi billionaire. I am still surprised you guys haven't bought all the land in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Lionstep: 7:42am On May 30, 2023
Agbadorian will say let him rule Even in castket
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by complexstuffs(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2023
ECASH120:

This statement can instigate tribal war.

The Igbos would have have supported Osinbajo as president because he is more educated and healthy.

But now the Yorubas produced a drug baron and sick old man as president and when igbos complain about his staggering nature on stage you call them third class citizens.

Well I hope you know Yorubas are not first class either and I pray the push and start president will be alive to complete his tenure.

Na who you dey threaten with tribal war?

The IIGBOS would never have supported Osinbajo if he had emerged as the APC presidential candidate and you know it.
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by Dicado: 7:46am On May 30, 2023
Tinubu time to be sleeping and expecting someone else to do his job
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by IVORY2009(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2023
YouTubers, so many thread of this same topic opened all over nairaland, the moderators are not doing their work, close some of this stupid threads, most of these YouTubers are annoying
Re: Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration by GoodCane: 7:50am On May 30, 2023
Akungitit:

I heard Yoruba people dey buy fuel for #50 naira. How true is this news?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jesus Greeted People Of His Time (pics) / A Market In Brazil That Looks Like Nigerian Market - Video / Soludo Asked To Re~present Naira Redenomination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.