Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Thin Line Between The Fundamental And Technical Analysts In Forex Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Thin Line Between The Fundamental And Technical Analysts In Forex Market (841 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Naira Drops, As BVN Paralyses Forex Market / How Can I Make Money In Forex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thin Line Between The Fundamental And Technical Analysts In Forex Market by bosunabuja(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2007
Good evening my people,
We all know that Forex is the largest market on earth.We also know that this market is controlled by two different Traders-The Technical and The Fundamental Analysts.The latter trade news while the former trade base on the information that are obtainable from technical chart.In most cases,traders tend to be one sided extremists.but in reality,no method is superior to the other.The strength of any method engaged lies in the hand of the user.However,there exists another less used method which also guarantees good profits if skillfully applied.Infact,you eat your cake and still have it back when you use this method.As a matter of fact,I always close my positions in profits with the aid of this method.Enough of story.Now let us examine the method .To know about this method in seconds please visit
http://www.cmsfx.com/en/forex-trading-services/forex-trading-terms/hedging/

Please let me tell you clearly that if you are using any other broker apart from cmsfx,you can only use this method when you are trading with not more than 10% of your account in all your open postions otherwise the margin will drive you out of the market.Also,it always wise to demo trade every new method before applying it live.I wish you green.

Bosun
www.actual-city.4t.com

(1) (Reply)

Internet Product Protection Software / Making Money From Grass Cutter Business / The 7 Unchanging Steps For Making Money Online (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.