Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. (304 Views)

Peugeot 807 Ew10 Engine Automatic / Peugeot 406 Prestige , EW10 Engine Intact, Ac Chilling, Alloy Wheels, New Tyres / Neat Peugeot 407,automatic Gear,ew10 Engine... 1m asking price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. by wizi4tyn: 9:01am On May 30, 2023
Hello people of Nairaland.

I’m currently hunting for a Nigerian used Peugeot 406 to replace my ‘01 C180.
I want the 406 with the EW10 engine paired to an automatic transmission. I want something in a good condition that the electrical system hasn’t been tampered with and was well maintained.

My budget is 1M. I know it’s not the most generous, but it shouldn’t be impossible. I’ll prefer if the vehicle is in Abuja as I’m in Abuja, but if I find one in Lagos, I don’t mind as I have someone over there that could help me inspect and strike the deal.

PS: Please I really need this ASAP.

Thank you honorable people. I’ll be waiting.
Re: I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. by aieromon(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2023
wizi4tyn:
Hello people of Nairaland.

I’m currently hunting for a Nigerian used Peugeot 406 to replace my ‘01 C180.
I want the 406 with the EW10 engine paired to an automatic transmission. I want something in a good condition that the electrical system hasn’t been tampered with and was well maintained.

My budget is 1M. I know it’s not the most generous, but it shouldn’t be impossible. I’ll prefer if the vehicle is in Abuja as I’m in Abuja, but if I find one in Lagos, I don’t mind as I have someone over there that could help me inspect and strike the deal.

PS: Please I really need this ASAP.

Thank you honorable people. I’ll be waiting.

I suggest you knock off Lagos and consider Kaduna. However, you are likely to get the manual transmission which is far better.

You can type "406" into the Nairaland search bar and filter Auto section results only or visit Jiji.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. by 1Alex: 8:44pm On May 30, 2023
run away from the automatic.
Re: I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. by wizi4tyn: 11:47pm On May 30, 2023
aieromon:

I suggest you knock off Lagos and consider Kaduna. However, you are likely to get the manual transmission which is far better.

You can type "406" into the Nairaland search bar and filter Auto section results only or visit Jiji.

Best of luck.

I’ve seen some good ones in Kaduna, but the wahala is that, I don’t have anyone to inspect them there and confirm if they’re good enough to be paid for or not. I’ve seen a few in Abuja, but mostly kaduna. Abuja is only manuals for anything na less than 1.5M. I only suggested lagos, incase there’s one which is very unlikely. This purchase is very urgent and I need to close it asap
Re: I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. by wizi4tyn: 11:49pm On May 30, 2023
1Alex:
run away from the automatic.

I know the automatic is less reliable, but from all I’ve gotten to know so far, which proper maintenance, I shouldn’t experience heartbreaks with the automatic. Just that the manual will require less care from me
Re: I Need A Good Nigerian-used Automatic D9 406 With The EW10 Engine In Abuja. by 1Alex: 1:50pm On May 31, 2023
wizi4tyn:

I know the automatic is less reliable, but from all I’ve gotten to know so far, which proper maintenance, I shouldn’t experience heartbreaks with the automatic. Just that the manual will require less care from me
no matter how careful you are, the automatic will fail you when you least expect it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ad Renewed / Toyota Corolla 06 For Sale / Clean 2008 Registered Toyota Rav4 @3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.