Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years (2607 Views)

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher / 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by omgvoices: 10:42am On May 30, 2023
President Museveni is in the trends but this time around for meets his old classmate after 65 years. He has been in power for more than 30 years and from the look of things it appears he is being loved by his people following his strict stance on morality.

Ladies of Uganda can’t go out scantly dressed as it will mean they are breaching the constitution and will be punished for that.

But today as I stated early on, President Museveni today met his old classmate after 65 years and the two old men were really joyous as they discussed the good old days.

Both studied at Kyamate Elementary School
Daily Monitor reports that the former schoolmates bumped into each other at Liberation Square in Masaka City.

It all began when the event’s master of ceremony announced that one of the people in the crowd is an alumnus of Kyamate Elementary School, where Museveni studied.

He added that the 85-year-old had requested to meet the president who was at the event, after which Micwe stood up and started walking towards the podium.

It was at that point that Museveni stood up from his chair and walked towards the octogenarian for a short chat.

Micwe dropped out of school to marry
The old man disclosed that the two were able to recollect some memorable moments in their childhood before he dropped out in 1958.

According to Micwe, he wasn’t gifted academically as Museveni and their other colleagues, so he preferred to leave books for those who understood them.

“I was only good at football and repeated Primary Five for some years and that is why my father told me to quit school and marry,” he recalled.

That was the point at which their lives went separate ways as Micwe had officially become a family man.

Micwe wishes he finished school
Micwe, who is now a father of seven, expressed joy at meeting the president after over six decades, but admitted that he regrets not finishing school.

He noted that if he furthered his studies, he is sure he would have reconnected with Museveni in the early 1980s and would now be a better man.

Micwe, visibly moved by the reunion, thanked President Museveni for agreeing to meet him and acknowledged the impact of their friendship during their school days.

“I’m, however, happy and pray that God gives my OB more years on earth,” he said.

Look at him and his friend; https://kojokrom.com/president-meets-his-classmate-after-65-years/
Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Ever8090: 10:54am On May 30, 2023
Tinubu get class mate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by nothingspoil70: 10:58am On May 30, 2023
Ever8090:
Tinubu get class mate?
yes
Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Felabrity: 11:02am On May 30, 2023
nothingspoil70:
yes
dey playy

2 Likes

Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Jostoman: 11:04am On May 30, 2023
I thought the OP is talking about the new president grin

4 Likes

Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Newdawn30: 11:34am On May 30, 2023
Why you dey whine us, you knew we were going to rush down, thinking it was bulaba you were referring to

2 Likes

Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Japa007: 11:58am On May 30, 2023
Ever8090:
Tinubu get class mate?
That one is dead already, or is tinubu still alive?

1 Like

Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Praxis758: 12:19pm On May 30, 2023
And ours is a sitting president who could not produce a single dead or living classmate of his secondary school.

1 Like

Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by jahsharon: 12:50pm On May 30, 2023
Ever8090:
Tinubu get class mate?

He is the god of Politics. gods do not have mates except fellow gods. Tinubu’s mates are Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara.
Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by kennymike84: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Newdawn30:
Why you dey whine us, you knew we were going to rush down, thinking it was bulaba you were referring to
Na so I rush ooo co see another thing

1 Like

Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by MrAgbako: 4:18pm On May 30, 2023
I love President Museveni especially for his strong stand against homosexuality
Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Warl0ck: 4:23pm On May 30, 2023
Ever8090:
Tinubu get class mate?
his youngest classmate died in 1973
Re: President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years by Newdawn30: 10:52pm On May 30, 2023
kennymike84:
Na so I rush ooo co see another thing

No mind op, he like violence too much

(1) (Reply)

Former President Of Nigeria - Umaru Musa Yar'adua's Legacy - BBC / Is This Why "they" Love Brazil? / Should Nigeria Have Part-time Law Makers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.