Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility (15428 Views)

Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2023
grin grin Laughing in Colombian Spanish. I thought the IPOB idiots threatened the immediate past President over releasing the British animal in detention, before May 29.Now the D-day has come and gone, and the hopeless, toothless dogs did nothing, not even the animal in Finland.
Now they are begging.I have always known Buhari will never release NK, and neither will BAT.The animal deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by Handsum64: 3:58pm On May 30, 2023
Tell your mumu albino to learn decorum and stop misleading the headless maggots called obiocdiotss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:24pm On May 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Face your business. How did you feel yesterday? Did you sleep well? Were you able to eat? We are happy. You can see me later for your 'token'.

Anyways I heard all balablu supporters are buying fuel at normal price ..

how do you feel trekking grin

olodo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by Segzy19: 5:34pm On May 30, 2023
We don't need a public nuisance for now...
Let Kanu still remain in his 5-star kuje accommodation for now....

He is not the priority of the new government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Anyways I heard all balablu supporters are buying fuel at normal price ..

how do you feel trekking grin

olodo
Peter Obi will never be our president. He will always lose
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by excel101(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2023
I thought the prisoner (Nnamdi Kanu) said Buhari is not alive.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:59pm On May 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Peter Obi will never be our president. He will always lose

your suffering gives me orgasm grin cheesy

chief trekker...

Obi is already a billionaire.. who are you bloody hater who will rather support out of tribalism and religious bigotry

in this life, you will always be a social media clown..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by SAMBARRY: 12:51pm On May 31, 2023
Roger3D:
President Tinubu shouldn't fall for this cheap blackmail trap. Kanu is a man who never learns. If released the guy will just flee to the UK and continue with his terrorist activities with no remorse. It's best to keep him locked up for at least 2 years or more to teach him a lesson.
2 years for someone who has clearly showed no remorse? He should be there for the next 4 years or more (if God Wills) of tinubus administration
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by SAMBARRY: 12:53pm On May 31, 2023
Segzy19:
We don't need a public nuisance for now...
Let Kanu still remain in his 5-star kuje accommodation for now....

He is not the priority of the new government
exactly

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by SAMBARRY: 12:56pm On May 31, 2023
Handsum64:
Tell your mumu albino to learn decorum and stop misleading the headless maggots called obiocdiotss
that Nnamdi is on drugs.his obsession with ipob and his secessionist move shows he's up to no good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility by gidgiddy: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bishop4real:

Is appealing a court's ruling not part of following rule of law? A court gave judgement. The government appealed such judgement. And all you see is "they're not obeying rule.of law". Are you for real? When the court's ruling was against Kanu & his IPOB, didn't they appeal? Why didn't they just obey the ruling to show their love for "rule of law". Instead, they appealed & got a more favorable ruling at the appeal. Suddenly, appealing a case becomes "illegal". Bunch of hypocritical clowns grin

The government can appeal whatever judgment it likes, it does not invalidate the current judgment until a higher court says otherwise

Therefore, at this point in time, Nnamdi Kanu is being held illegally while sitting on a subsisting judgment for his release

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CV Of Kenyan ICT Minister Vs Nigerian ICT Minister. / Army Set To Detonate An Expired Bomb In Army Barrack Onitsha / BBC Writes PDP, Demands Investigation Of Attack On Reporter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.