Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) (36946 Views)

Datti joins Patience Jonathan, Buhari others in ‘Crying Hall Of Fame’ / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by M4A1carbine: 5:32pm On May 30, 2023
Do you have fuel... That is the darn question.

So you agree that Tinubu copied Peter OBI's policy??..So your master is indirectly an Obidient? See groove oooo..ehhh?

Abeg, answer me abegi...you get fuel? I heard you zombieees buy at #87/liter grin

iLoveYouToo:

Even your lord and master thinks removing subsidy is the best decision.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by eallstar: 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Anyone that knows Obi very well knows that he has never lost a case no matter how long it takes tongue
He can win the case after tinubu tenure
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by bal4real: 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:

Lol..see Mr panic calling out a brave heart.
No one gives a fûck about Obi!
Then ignore threads that carry news about Obi's court case.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Eddy017: 5:56pm On May 30, 2023
You guys claiming it is fake mandate, why are u people crying like river, we accept he is jobless man and every names u people want to call me. Never forget this is what buhari did when he said change. We are all watching and it has already stated with a liter of fuel. I will keep saying it u people think it is Lagos where one man run the show, he is ruling over 36 state wanna see the magic he wants to perform
Zico5:
Why someone will just be wasting his time is very strange to me. Pls someone should find job for this man called Obi. A distant third person is claiming fake mandate. I pray it's not too late for him to know he is fighting the wind. I can bet on anything but this one, it's gone forever.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Do you have fuel... That is the darn question.

So you agree that Tinubu copied Peter OBI's policy??..So your master is indirectly an Obidient? See groove oooo..ehhh?

Abeg, answer me abegi...you get fuel? I heard you zombieees buy at #87/liter grin

Update. Na una be zombies, you all donated your brains to Saint Obi
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by M4A1carbine: 6:08pm On May 30, 2023
We are not crying at fueling Stations..
The person we supported didn't remove it na.
Tinubu copied PO as a zombie...and as he implemented the idea, he didn't have brains to coordinate the implementation. That is why Tinubu is a super Agbadorian zombie

iLoveYouToo:

Update. Na una be zombies, you all donated your brains to Saint Obi
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by garfield1: 6:31pm On May 30, 2023
Mordecai:
Now the KKK states argument is out of the way, you clearly forget something about the 4.4m votes you mentioned. They were split by 4 candidates. Granted, PO was favored less in the divvying, but that was all good and expected.

Have you actually lived up north, more especially in the North East? If you did, you would know that BAT's Mu-Mu ticket did more campaign for PO than PO did himself. Simply put, the propensity of Christian voters to queue up behind a candidate is directly proportional to the support Muslims give to one of theirs. That is what played out in Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi, Nasarawa, Gombe and Kaduna. In some places, their combined numbers can even outstrip that of the Muslims. At a point, even the APC campaign team in Taraba queued behind Kefas when the Muslims adopted the NNPP Prof enmasse. So you can imagine the good work El-rufai did when he denigrated Northern Christians 😊.

All Obi had to do in the NW was let BAT and Atiku campaign based on their Muslim and Northern leanings and watch the Christians automatically gravitate towards him, while still sharing the other votes with them, no matter how little.

As for the Kaduna votes, LP garnered above 35% votes there. We wait for the PEPT to show it. Akwa Ibom for instance was won by LP. It is not on the front burner for obvious reasons 😊 but it is on the table. Benue too. Taraba too. Bauchi votes from Tafawa Balewa alone is far above the 8400 allocated. Michika, Mubi and Numan votes alone, in Adamawa are not small.

Talking about politics, you just have to accept that PO played a wonderful hand, a winning hand. BAT resorted to rigging plans when it became clear during the campaigns.

If rigging is the politics you talk of, then we are in for a long thing because the route to power determines performance whether we like it or not.

You implied that the kkk was inflated and I just showed you that all state votes are inflated and that kkk actually have the largest voters.obi got 350,000 out of 4.3 mil kkk votes while tinubu got about 1.5 mil enough to take out obi victory in SS alone.

You and obi forgot something.a lot of the northern christians are traditional pdp voters and even dislike the call for secession from se therefore many will vote pdp and a few will vote apc.infact, christians up north voted tinubu more than Muslims voted obi...obi won southern kaduna- but atiku got a large chunk of the votes.whete is the rigging? If there was,it was from atiku not tinubu. Obi getting a few more thousand votes will in adamawa-,taraba,kad etc won't change anything.obi must not just prove rigging but must prove that it was enough to change the overall result.prove that up to 2.8 mil of your votes were suppressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Afamed: 6:33pm On May 30, 2023
Sleeping Pandora fraud has gone to take pictures as usual
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Naijayouth(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Mention any country with credible election
Mention any country that is not supposed to conduct a credible election grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by crossbreedwears(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2023
Answer the question
Naijayouth:
Mention any country that is not supposed to conduct a credible election grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by odduduwa: 6:50pm On May 30, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
I love Obi, in as much as I want him to be the president I also have the feeling that our Southern brother is there, I prefer him connecting Benin republic than Niger and Chad,we don't need terrorists in Nigeria.

But please our able Obi, let's give papa emilekon this 4 years, if he can't others will join and make you president.
typical Yoruba , u think others don't see your gimmicks right
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Akungitit: 6:51pm On May 30, 2023
LOSERS
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Naijayouth(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Answer the question
I don't know of any, but we can't use other nations as a yardstick to measure ourselves.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by AfonjaPriest: 6:56pm On May 30, 2023
Suddenly, no one seems to hear the noise of boisterousness coming from the herbalist, Apampa, anymore. Perhaps, the man has gone hiding underground.
It would be nice watching Tinubu nominating him for babalawo ministerial appointment.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by crossbreedwears(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2023
Let me make it simple. You cannot have a credible election when some people are craving for power by all means. Know this and know peace
Naijayouth:
I don't know of any, but we can't use other nations as a yardstick to measure ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by RacistProudIgbo: 6:58pm On May 30, 2023
odduduwa:
typical Yoruba , u think others don't see your gimmicks right

I'm ikwere Igbo. So don't judge.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Naijayouth(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Let me make it simple. You cannot have a credible election when some people are craving for power by all means. Know this and know peace
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Mordecai(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr garfield1,

You might need to spend some more time among the various peoples of Nigeria.

In case you do not know, all the talk about IPOB/ESN does not trigger a Northern Christian. Just the Muslims.

The Christians there have had a terrible time being dominated by the Muslims that they feel a kinship to the only people in this country who feel their pain, and has stood by them, without hesitation every single time.

You really are yet to understand the undercurrents below the tribal affiliations in this country. But your principal does, reason he is actually more threatened by Obi than by Atiku. Forget what he says. Look at his actions instead.

Clearly, they are preparing for a rerun. You might not see that yet. But the signs are all over - the attempts to demarket PO etc. But having known Nigerians from all around the country up close like I do, they should be scared. Really scared.

Also, he needs to gain just 1.5m votes. Deduct it from BAT and Atiku and post it back to PO accordingly. Remember the BVAS...

garfield1:

You implied that the kkk was inflated and I just showed you that all state votes are inflated and that kkk actually have the largest voters.obi got 350,000 out of 4.3 mil kkk votes while tinubu got about 1.5 mil enough to take out obi victory in SS alone.

You and obi forgot something.a lot of the northern christians are traditional pdp voters and even dislike the call for secession from se therefore many will vote pdp and a few will vote apc.infact, christians up north voted tinubu more than Muslims voted obi...obi won southern kaduna- but atiku got a large chunk of the votes.whete is the rigging? If there was,it was from atiku not tinubu. Obi getting a few more thousand votes will in adamawa-,taraba,kad etc won't change anything.obi must not just prove rigging but must prove that it was enough to change the overall result.prove that up to 2.8 mil of your votes were suppressed
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by crossbreedwears(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2023
Thank you sir
Naijayouth:
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by garfield1: 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
Mordecai:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr garfield1,

In case you do not know, all the talk about IPOB/ESN does not trigger a Northern Christian. Just the Muslims.

The Christians there have had a terrible time being dominated by the Muslims that they feel a kinship to the only people in this country who feel their pain, and has stood by them, without hesitation every single time.

You really are yet to understand the undercurrents below the tribal affiliations in this country. But your principal does, reason he is actually more threatened by Obi than by Atiku. Forget what he says. Look at his actions instead.

Clearly, they are preparing for a rerun. You might not see that yet. But the signs are all over - the attempts to demarket PO etc. But having known Nigerians from all around the country up close like I do, they should be scared. Really scared.

Also, he needs to gain just 1.5m votes. Deduct it from BAT and Atiku and post it back to PO accordingly. Remember the BVAS...

How will obi prove that hos votes were added to tinubu and atiku tally? He can only do that by recount or biometrics which is impossible right now.again,bvas data has been wiped clean
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Penguin2: 7:26pm On May 30, 2023
Mordecai:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr garfield1,

Lol!

You see the problem with Garfield is that he sees nothing wrong in wrongdoing or obvious distortion of facts and reality. To them, it’s “real politicking’.

He doesn’t mind bending arguments and calling white black just the justify the atrocities of the divide he’s loyal to.

The 2023 elections was viciously and dangerously rigged beyond the imagination of anybody and against the impression INEC gave before the election but all those things don’t matter to Garfield.

A picture of Form EC8A from one polling unit in Bauchi showed Labour Party scoring 140 votes but when the votes of the entire Local Government was computed by INEC, LP’s votes was below 140. But Garfield sees nothing wrong with that.

Again, they always fail to understand that every vote gained by Peter Obi is a minus for Tinubu or Atiku as the case may be.

They forget, that if tomorrow the court agrees that Peter Obi won Rivers, Benue and Taraba, what that translates to is that Obi won 15 States while Tinubu won 10 and Atiku won 11. The implication is that if rerun is happening, Obi is definitely making the rerun or run off with a psychological edge.

The KKK states he’s talking about was shared by 3 people who canceled themselves out which was an advantage to Peter Obi but Garfield will always want to bend logic on its head and leave you wondering how some people perceive things.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Penguin2: 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
garfield1:

How will obi prove that hos votes were added to tinubu and atiku tally? He can only do that by recount or biometrics which is impossible right now.again,bvas data has been wiped clean

Why would INEC wipe BVAS data clean if they have nothing to hide?

Is that not a criminal act?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
We are not crying at fueling Stations..
The person we supported didn't remove it na.
Tinubu copied PO as a zombie...and as he implemented the idea, he didn't have brains to coordinate the implementation. That is why Tinubu is a super Agbadorian zombie

It’s good to dream. Keep searching for the imaginary mandate. You can lose what you never had
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Badgers14: 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Where is Apapa?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by M4A1carbine: 7:38pm On May 30, 2023
That is actually true...so why is it that you and other Agbado vocalists are the noisiest, whenever PO or LP is mentioned for anything good or bad

Thiefnubuu is president(Select) ...so enjoy it and don't cry , when the reverse is activated.
grin

iLoveYouToo:

It’s good to dream. Keep searching for the imaginary mandate. You can lose what you never had
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Penguin2: 7:41pm On May 30, 2023
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet and stop talking nonsense .Its because of people like you ,most employers says Nigerian graduate are not employable.
Here is a simple analysis for a primary two pupil

Initially
Apc -55%
PDp-45%
Later
Apc-55%
PDp-lp,nnpp,PDp,G-5 governors
And you still believe your fake OBI won the election ,someone that could not even campaign up north ?
Abeg most you needs your brain checked.

So APC scored 55% of votes cast in the last election?
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by garfield1: 7:42pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Why would INEC wipe BVAS data clean if they have nothing to hide?

Is that not a criminal act?

You will take it to the civil court.dont forget the court granted inec access to wipe data
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by HateBigots: 7:42pm On May 30, 2023
MelvinEmm:

Lol have guy ever heard tinubu lost in any case before?
US drug conviction?
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by garfield1: 7:43pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

You see the problem with Garfield is that he sees nothing wrong in wrongdoing or obvious distortion of facts and reality. To them, it’s “real politicking’.

He doesn’t mind bending arguments and calling white black just the justify the atrocities of the divide he’s loyal to.

The 2023 elections was viciously and dangerously rigged beyond the imagination of anybody and against the impression INEC gave before the election but all those things don’t matter to Garfield.

A picture of Form EC8A from one polling unit in Bauchi showed Labour Party scoring 140 votes but when the votes of the entire Local Government was computed by INEC, LP’s votes was below 140. But Garfield sees nothing wrong with that.

Again, they always fail to understand that every vote gained by Peter Obi is a minus for Tinubu or Atiku as the case may be.

They forget, that if tomorrow the court agrees that Peter Obi won Rivers, Benue and Taraba, what that translates to is that Obi won 15 States while Tinubu won 10 and Atiku won 11. The implication is that if rerun is happening, Obi is definitely making the rerun or run off with a psychological edge.

The KKK states he’s talking about was shared by 3 people who canceled themselves out which was an advantage to Peter Obi but Garfield will always want to bend logic on its head and leave you wondering how some people perceive things.

The kkk was shared by 3 people but tinubu still trashed obi there
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Mordecai(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2023
Form EC8A.

The court can order a rerun in specific places if it can establish that there was significant malpractice but the direction is not clear.

If that happens 😊...

garfield1:

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by garfield1: 7:50pm On May 30, 2023
Mordecai:

Form EC8A.

The court can order a rerun in specific places if it can establish that there was significant malpractice but the direction is not clear.

If that happens 😊...

True that's a worst case scenario but obi will still lose those places
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Mordecai(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2023
You know I used to be scared of that "real politicking". But I have learnt, from PO, that it is possible to win against all that, without even harboring ill feelings. Those politicians always play themselves out of the game like Ngige did in Anambra. Ngige that most Anambrarians would have willingly died for then...

Penguin2:

Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.