Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Bad Start? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Start? (145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Start? by thinkmoney(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2023
I hope (though against logic) that things get better.
Fuel subsidy removal is a most, but a leader must be tactful and skillful with his speech.
The overall scripted speech of President Tinubu yesterday was beautiful and motivating, however, he really blipped up in the way he in a macho way announced the end of subsidy. The suffering of all tribes, tongues and creeds since yesterday is a direct result of that failure in leadership.
I have bought fuel at an NNPC depot for #400 per liter today. Have you an APC supporter faired any better?
For the first 2 days of this administration, it’s just too early!
And an active and agile president by now would have given a talk on the issue or even personally visit some petrol station to drive home his message of compassion more forcefully.
REMEMBER I TOLD YOU IT WAS IMPORTANT TINUBU TALK AND DEBATE FOR US TO ASSESS HIM MORE. A LEADER’S SPEECH IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT (IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT) THAN HIS ACTIONS.
MAY THE NEXT FOUR YEARS BE SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN THE LAST 8YEARS OF SCARCITY.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal- A Right Policy At The Wrong Time / Corn AGBADO / Subsidy: Unijos Deploys Free Commuter Buses For Students, Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.