Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Need a Canva Graphic Designer For A Magazine - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need a Canva Graphic Designer For A Magazine (384 Views)

Who Has Experience In Running A Magazine / Become A Lifetime Owner Of A Canva Pro Account / 10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need a Canva Graphic Designer For A Magazine by ayo84(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2023
Need canva graphic designers for a magazine and blog, collaboration and partnership. Professional and upcoming graphic designer needed for a magazine , i need a graphic designer to work with who would be the official graphic designer of the magazine and blog and would share in the revenue accrued from sale of the magazine and advert placements. There would also be perks like data and meagre logistic pay. If you are interested please message me through the whatsapp number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Need a Canva Graphic Designer For A Magazine by AkpanUnanam(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2023
Let work together and I can do it
Re: Need a Canva Graphic Designer For A Magazine by AkpanUnanam(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2023
ayo84:
Need graphic designers for a magazine and blog, collaboration and partnership. Professional and upcoming graphic designer needed for a magazine , i need a graphic designer to work with who would be the official graphic designer of the magazine and blog and would share in the revenue accrued from sale of the magazine and advert placements. There would also be perks like data and meagre logistic pay. If you are interested please message me through the whatsapp number on my signature.
Let work together and I can do it.
contact me:08063834955
Re: Need a Canva Graphic Designer For A Magazine by ayo84(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2023
Need graphic designers for a magazine and blog, collaboration and partnership. Professional and upcoming graphic designer needed for a magazine , i need a graphic designer to work with who would be the official graphic designer of the magazine and blog and would share in the revenue accrued from sale of the magazine and advert placements. There would also be perks like data and meagre logistic pay. If you are interested please message me through the whatsapp number on my signature.
Re: Need a Canva Graphic Designer For A Magazine by ayo84(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2023
Need canva graphic designers for a magazine and blog, collaboration and partnership. Professional and upcoming graphic designer needed for a magazine , i need a graphic designer to work with who would be the official graphic designer of the magazine and blog and would share in the revenue accrued from sale of the magazine and advert placements. There would also be perks like data and meagre logistic pay. If you are interested please message me through the whatsapp number on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

3D Artist For Hire / Win Cash As A Graphic Designer, Join The Contest / Please What App Can I Use For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.