Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence (46323 Views)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2023
JOemmy:

If the courts declares that he didn't win the presidential election all the titles and recognitions will definitely be withdrawn.
Which court declares what? Why are you still deceiving yourself, don’t you have elders that you talk with?
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by 9jaRealist: 9:55pm On May 30, 2023
sapele914:
If Your President who has not been accused, or found guilty of been a Criminal in any Court of competent jurisdiction within the Federal Republic of Nigeria is an alleged Criminal, then it should be fair to say that your father who we assume has not been convicted by any court of competent jurisdiction within the Republic, can also be regarded as an alleged Criminal?

I usually ignore folks who resort to personal invective and ad hominem attacks because it merely depicts a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING…
But yes, if my dad runs for public office, much less the presidency, of course it’s appropriate to raise any criminal allegations against him.

PS: And just for the record, Tinubu’s case was NOT merely “allegations”…
He actually had criminal justice enforcement action (forfeiture) taken against his accounts! SMH
>
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by JOemmy(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2023
sapele914:
Which court declares what? Why are you still deceiving yourself, don’t you have elders that you talk with?

Deceiving myself by stating the obvious ? So you don't even know this fact at ur old age?
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by 9jaRealist: 10:09pm On May 30, 2023
Baatunde:
Thank Goodness, you yourself put "allegedly" so no more stories, because in the same vein we can produce a list allegations of corruption, tax evasion and impropriety against Peter Obi and that should be enough to disqualify him too by the same token....

You’re BOTH making a Strawman’s Argument and IRONICALLY validating my point… grin

Please feel free to make whatever allegations against Peter Obi, who is also (like Tinubu) running for President and thus open for public (just like Tinubu should and apparently is). However, it doesn’t change my point that you’re making a FALSE EQUIVALENCY between the ALLEGED crimes of PRIVATE individuals and those of a PRESIDENT or presidential candidate.

If your post that I commented on had merely compared Tinubu’s alleged criminal conduct (or the criminal justice enforcement action taken against him and his bank accounts by the US Justice Dept) to alleged criminal conduct by Peter Obi, why would there be any issue. The issue is trying to use CRUDE TRIBALISTIC BIGOTRY to defend (or is it “deify”) Tinubu.
>
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Alpharey: 10:35pm On May 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol since the Igbo witness said his not aware of any Clearance dem go show him the copy....

I even think say na FBI agent dem go present on the drug matter buh na one of dere clown dem dey use as witness....

Ok, the Yoruba counsel will show him the clearance copy. Interested
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by YesDaddy1: 10:41pm On May 30, 2023
Flangelo12:

Let us assume that is true.

Does that not prove he travels to the US?

He left office in 2007, so it couldn't have been via a diplomatic vehicle.

The issue itself was in the 90s.

How then does it not prove that Tinubu travels to the states?
Too Much sense nor go kee u.
Niqqa just punctured his own argument.

Obidients and foolishness??
Hian!
grin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by rummmy: 4:18am On May 31, 2023
omoadeleye:
Make court just tell this Obi to go and rest. Shameless man
tinubu should go and rest.
A president should not have questionable character.

1 Like

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by shonepa(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2023
I no be lawyer, but i am very aware of the clearance. I talk say dis people just collect obi money.

DevilsEqual:
So the man isn't aware of any "formal clearance report"

Well....it looks to me like they just wanna proceed with the case for the sake of formality and nothing else

Course go show am the clearance report...he'll be aware then
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by walebliss(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2023
Who was tinubu that the Americans respected him so much that instead of sentencing they fined him?.
It will be a shame if obi lawyers does not know what a forfeiture is .
cktheluckyman:

Was Tinubu fined or not? Going by teh constitution of Nigeria ,Tinubu will be disqualified if he was fined.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Enice(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2023
9jaRealist:

I don’t understand the rest of the gibberish…
But the notion that consent can only be written is RUBBISH! SMH
>
you might as well produce that audio tape of consent to support your claim
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Inosky: 6:57am On May 31, 2023
Tinubu will go down as the most successful druglord in the history. His like, Pablo Escobar tried to be president of Colombia but was stopped. Here in Nigeria a druglord is sworn in as president.

Very Shameful to millions of sane Nigerians.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by NakedTruth4eva: 8:18am On May 31, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Well....it looks to me like they just wanna proceed with the case for the sake of formality and nothing else

Drug clearance report?
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Nightwolf1: 9:09am On May 31, 2023
Baatunde:
He thinks he is smart, making a sweeping generalization of events which details are available for us to see as " ewedu and amala joint tales" by extension your drug allegation against Tinubu is probably from your " akpu and nkwobi beer parlour" tales
Anyways, by your admission both Obi and Tinubu are criminals.......because all your response is to make comparison with Tinubu,

Obi did this...........what about Tinubu.......
Obi said that.........what about Tinubu.....
Obi no get WAEC result to enter UNI.......what about Tinubu?

There is no need wasting useful cyber time on hopeless cases like you.... not unlike dumb Trump followers who will never see anything wrong with their man......keep it up...whether you like it or not...Tinubu is your President....and I pray God to spare all our lives till the tribunal and subsequent court cases are fully completed and the full reality wil dawn on you and we shall be here to happily remind you say " we told you so" Grab a life bro and jettison your life of hatred and bitterness so that you might have inner peace"

Asiwaju ti de, oko gbogbo iyalaya won, e ni ti ko dun mo ko fi ori sole......

Go and quietly take your med. You made absolutely no sense in your disjointed write-ups.

Till tomorrow, Obi trounces your sickly Drug baron by every positive standard.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by Igwe9(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2023
4TFK:
Who is the rightful owner? Was second position also stolen from Obi?
How many states did the second place candidate win?
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by freeborn02: 2:35pm On May 31, 2023
obembet:

Keep quiet joor, is your peter obi not criminal? Or I should bring out his file when he was Director of Tincan during Abacha... Leave politics for politicians and focus on your life.

Where are all those your pastors giving u Ake prophecy.. mumu

Bring it up and let's compare it with Tinubu's criminality
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by freeborn02: 2:38pm On May 31, 2023
Baatunde:
But are happy to have a corrupt pretender and serial liar and a tax evader as your President.........

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

https://saharareporters.com/2009/06/04/gov-obi-and-n250-million-three-suit-cases

Can you show me your tax clearance? If not, shut up. Majority of business men attempt to evade tax. So, shut the fvck up.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by obembet(f): 2:51pm On May 31, 2023
freeborn02:

Bring it up and let's compare it with Tinubu's criminality

Criminal is criminal, I don't rate criminal.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by luluosas(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2023
Can you please do @Seun and all Nairalanders the favour by uploading "Formal Clearance Report" now? Thank you.

DevilsEqual:

Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by freeborn02: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
obembet:

Criminal is criminal, I don't rate criminal.

Wrong

Criminality is relative. That's why courts of law have different punishments for different crimes.
Re: Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence by HacheNoire: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Nicenixon:
Lol! Atiku no even bother to waste his time, baba don move, no time to check time.

Lawyers milked his soul in 2019. He won’t try it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.