Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I’ll Treat Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi As Important Compatriots — Pres. Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Treat Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi As Important Compatriots — Pres. Tinubu (236 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Treat Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi As Important Compatriots — Pres. Tinubu by Featuredgist: 3:34pm On May 30, 2023
I’ll treat Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi as important compatriots — Pres. Tinubu
President Bola Tinubu says he will treat his opponents in the February 25 presidential election as important compatriots.
Tinubu defeated Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) to emerge as president-elect.
He was officially sworn-in as Nigeria’s 16th president on Monday, May 29, at the Eagle Square in Abuja.
Speaking in his inaugural speech, the president said: “My victory does not render me more Nigerian than the rest of you. It also does not render my opponents less Nigerian than me. I will treat my opponents, Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar, as important compatriots.
The outcome reflected the will of the people, however, considering that I am not more Nigerian than my opponent… They shall forever be my fellow compatriots and I will treat them as such. They represent important constituencies and concerns, their wisdom is there not to be ignored.
Some have taken their concerns to court seeking legal redress. That is their right and I fully respect that exercise. This is the essence of the rule of law.”
Continue reading on

https://featuredgist.com/ill-treat-atiku-abubakar-and-peter-obi-as-important-compatriots-pres-tinubu/

Re: I’ll Treat Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi As Important Compatriots — Pres. Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2023
pastor tinubu is a good man
Re: I’ll Treat Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi As Important Compatriots — Pres. Tinubu by Medicsn: 3:36pm On May 30, 2023
Its is called Politics 101
Re: I’ll Treat Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi As Important Compatriots — Pres. Tinubu by solmusdesigns: 3:36pm On May 30, 2023
grin

Let them ask Bode George how Tinubu ignored him

(1) (Reply)

Has Niger Republic Granted Buhari Asylum? / Afrograms Klub 940 Mourns Dolapo Onimole / INEC Used 4,899 Ballot Papers To Rig For Abiodun -adebutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.