Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? (1671 Views)

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by Toluajib: 3:49pm On May 30, 2023
i'm wondering all this DSS guys that protects top politicians do they wear bullet proof vest under their suits,or they just protect top politicians from physical assault

3 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by advanceDNA: 3:53pm On May 30, 2023
Toluajib:
i'm wondering all this DSS guys that protects top politicians do they wear bullet proof vest under their suits,or they just protect top politicians from physical assault

This government?? Corruption cannot make goverment provide kevlar vest .... na odéchi and otumokpor dem dey use grin

4 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by DSC7: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Why are you asking? undecided....

2 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by KingOfIsoko1: 4:07pm On May 30, 2023
DSC7:
Why are you asking? undecided....

Mr DSS what is wrong with fhe question, you people at DSs r childish by blocking EFcC office, t

4 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by Brendaniel: 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
Toluajib:

I don't think they do and there are lots of reasons for that....

1 Like

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by Christistruth03: 4:59pm On May 30, 2023
Are talking about the Sunday Igboho type Bullet Proof or the one the white man gave us?

They are supposed to wear the normal type Bullet Proof but because of budget i don't think they do
Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On May 30, 2023
They don't but they usually Carry folding ballistic brief case ,which they unfold during an attack to cover themselves and the VIP

2 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:
They don't but they usually Carry folding ballistic brief case ,which they unfold during an attack to cover themselves and the VIP
How many DSS official for Nigeria you don see wey carry this briefcase? 🤷‍♂️
Mtcheww!

3 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2023
Those on suit dont wear vest but they are highly wired to receive any intel even at 20metre...
Then those on routine operations depending on the mission (as in target or profile) involved, vest is worn......

Dont ask me who i am...God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by arejibadz(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Those on suit dont wear vest but they are highly wired to receive any intel even at 20metre...
Then those on routine operations depending on the mission (as in target or profile) involved, vest is worn......

Dont ask me who i am...God bless Nigeria!
lol do you work with the DSS

2 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by CornOak(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Mtcheww!

Salam is right.

These DSS guys normally carry the type of cases he described, although you wouldn't know and might mistake it for a regular brief case.

See the attached picture – Tinubu's inauguration. wink

5 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 30, 2023
CornOak:

Salam is right.

These DSS guys normally carry the type of cases he described, although you wouldn't know and might mistake it for a regular brief case.

See the attached picture – Tinubu's inauguration. wink
Aside the inauguration, could you please sight another occasion where they did the same?
Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by yarimo(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2023
Toluajib:
nairalanders please be at alert, someone somewhere may be planning to attack vip with dss .
Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by SalamRushdie: 6:34pm On May 30, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Mtcheww!

They carry it a lot , you just don't take note

You can see a DSS official holding one here in Lagos recently

2 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by Praxis758: 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
The US secret service is still the oga patapata of then all. Those guys are light years ahead of other presidential guards anywhere in the world.

Our own DSS are trained to bully oppositions to the party in power.

2 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by RealityBender(f): 6:58pm On May 30, 2023
Toluajib:
There suits are made of top quality Kevlar capable of stopping slugs from even high powered rifles. You can ask John Wick 🙄

3 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by iSense247: 7:09pm On May 30, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Mtcheww!
When Peter Obi came to Osogbo to campaign, the DSS officer that followed him was carrying that type of bag. I was wondering about what could be inside the bag but thank
SalamRushdie, I have learnt its usefulness of the bag today.

2 Likes

Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by DSC7: 7:43pm On May 30, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Mr DSS what is wrong with fhe question, you people at DSs r childish by blocking EFcC office, t

This is a thread about DSS and bulletproof not DSS vs EFcc.....

Let's be guided please.....
Re: Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? by DSC7: 7:46pm On May 30, 2023
yarimo:
nairalanders please be at alert, someone somewhere may be planning to attack vip with dss .

Na death warrant dem go just embrace...

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Braces Up For A Fight With Bat In A Leaked Memo / Awolowo Never Betrayed Igbos During Nigeria’s Civil War – Bode George / Potential Coup In Spain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.