Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? (381 Views)

I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by Eaboabie: 5:44pm On May 30, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]
So I've been having this strong feeling each time I see my cousin and I decided to tell her about it unfortunately she admitted to having the same feeling for me too.
Now hear is the true life story
How it all began,
So I've been away from home for quite a very long time I hardly visit back and I've been away for 15 years so it happened that I got back some years ago and I stayed in my uncle's place, so this girl has always been getting way really close to me, and not to mention she is actually a beautiful black girl and very young about the age of 15 years when I got back to my hometown, as things kept going she got so found of me and the closeness got stronger, one evening she happened to sit on my laps while her other siblings where with me as well watching a movie on my phone, only for her to start touching me in a kind of way that only I knew that she was touching cause the place was dark, I thought it was a mistake though I maintained and pretend not to notice, I never told her of my feeling before then so she was acting a bit strange, fast forward to one faithful day we went farming and along the process while we were taking a bit of a break she suddenly layed down and put her head on my laps with her face towards my abdomen while her hands held me from the back but her stepmom did not panic as it was considered a natural reflex between cousins which happens most times, afterwards it then became a habit for her to always put her body against mine on even on my laps or any other parts when ever she feels like the environment is conducive, and it kept going on for a long time until I decided to stop going to her place to see if she actually had something different than just brotherly love, then she seldom came to check up on me, always coming to spend time with my other siblings so she can see and talk to me, always want to engage in activities so long I'm involved in it, I tried to kill the feelings I had for her the first day I saw her but the more I tried killing it the more the feelings kept growing.
So one faithful day I decided to take the Bull by the horns, so i replied one of her letter which she gave me showing off her care and concerns about my wellbeing, I told her just how I feel, at this time she has gotten up to 16 years, but she possessed a mature woman like body, that keep haunting my every thought of how she is still a low age girl.. she had once told me she can do anything that a matured woman can do, referencing her she has the attributes of an adult already, and to my surprise her reply was an affirmative response to having the same similar feeling, after then we haven't been ourselves anymore, each and every moment of each passing time she always wants to be close to me, writing me love and affectionate letters of how she is so much craving to spend every of her night with me and it's just about a month ago we started kissing and now she's all up and pushing about her wanting to break her virginity, now it's a take or loose deal... She just told me that if I don't take it she might lose it to someone else, but she's been pleading that I take it for her, her reason being that she's scared of losing it to someone who's been disturbing her to become her lover, and she does hawk as the so called father and stepmother will not let her stop hawking despite the fact that she is developing a mature woma like body.
Now I'm in between two options to save her feeling, do the incestuous act and take her virginity before the wrong person does. And also fulfilling her greatest desires which is to have sex with me.
Her last letter read ' if I get disvirgined by someone else other than you, I will never forgive you for the rest of my life '.

To be continued..............

1 Like

Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by TsbAfrica: 6:26pm On May 30, 2023
Are you Igbo? I wan check sontin
Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by Eaboabie: 8:04pm On May 30, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Are you Igbo? I wan check sontin
How does this relate with the said topic..?
Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by TsbAfrica: 9:06pm On May 30, 2023
Eaboabie:

How does this relate with the said topic..?
well it answers my question already. Kai your cousin for that matter Sha! It's well. And she is even 15 SMH
Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by Eaboabie: 11:21pm On May 30, 2023
TsbAfrica:
well it answers my question already. Kai your cousin for that matter Sha! It's well. And she is even 15 SMH
You need read more carefully she is 16 already.
Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by Eaboabie: 11:23pm On May 30, 2023
TsbAfrica:
well it answers my question already. Kai your cousin for that matter Sha! It's well. And she is even 15 S\MH
Mind you I'm not from Igbo
Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by TsbAfrica: 11:28pm On May 30, 2023
Eaboabie:

You need read more carefully she is 16 already.
oga you dey wine....you are talking pure balableu for inside town hall !!!
Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by Eaboabie: 11:39pm On May 30, 2023
Eaboabie:
[color=#550000][/color]
So I've been having this strong feeling each time I see my cousin and I decided to tell her about it unfortunately she admitted to having the same feeling for me too.
Now hear is the true life story
How it all began,
So I've been away from home for quite a very long time I hardly visit back and I've been away for 15 years so it happened that I got back some years ago and I stayed in my uncle's place, so this girl has always been getting way really close to me, and not to mention she is actually a beautiful black girl and very young about the age of 15 years when I got back to my hometown, as things kept going she got so found of me and the closeness got stronger, one evening she happened to sit on my laps while her other siblings where with me as well watching a movie on my phone, only for her to start touching me in a kind of way that only I knew that she was touching cause the place was dark, I thought it was a mistake though I maintained and pretend not to notice, I never told her of my feeling before then so she was acting a bit strange, fast forward to one faithful day we went farming and along the process while we were taking a bit of a break she suddenly layed down and put her head on my laps with her face towards my abdomen while her hands held me from the back but her stepmom did not panic as it was considered a natural reflex between cousins which happens most times, afterwards it then became a habit for her to always put her body against mine on even on my laps or any other parts when ever she feels like the environment is conducive, and it kept going on for a long time until I decided to stop going to her place to see if she actually had something different than just brotherly love, then she seldom came to check up on me, always coming to spend time with my other siblings so she can see and talk to me, always want to engage in activities so long I'm involved in it, I tried to kill the feelings I had for her the first day I saw her but the more I tried killing it the more the feelings kept growing.
So one faithful day I decided to take the Bull by the horns, so i replied one of her letter which she gave me showing off her care and concerns about my wellbeing, I told her just how I feel, at this time she has gotten up to 16 years, but she possessed a mature woman like body, that keep haunting my every thought of how she is still a low age girl.. she had once told me she can do anything that a matured woman can do, referencing her she has the attributes of an adult already, and to my surprise her reply was an affirmative response to having the same similar feeling, after then we haven't been ourselves anymore, each and every moment of each passing time she always wants to be close to me, writing me love and affectionate letters of how she is so much craving to spend every of her night with me and it's just about a month ago we started kissing and now she's all up and pushing about her wanting to break her virginity, now it's a take or loose deal... She just told me that if I don't take it she might lose it to someone else, but she's been pleading that I take it for her, her reason being that she's scared of losing it to someone who's been disturbing her to become her lover, and she does hawk as the so called father and stepmother will not let her stop hawking despite the fact that she is developing a mature woma like body.
Now I'm in between two options to save her feeling, do the incestuous act and take her virginity before the wrong person does. And also fulfilling her greatest desires which is to have sex with me.
Her last letter read ' if I get disvirgined by someone else other than you, I will never forgive you for the rest of my life '.

To be continued..............
Disclaimer for those who may eventually stumble on this and decide to go through,
This is actually a true love story between myself and my cousin, I understand how society reacts to such stories but the truth is it does happen, and most times it's hard to escape from getting involved in the act,
So many reasons lead to the whole situation eventually it's just the the way society has painted it to being an ugly act, it will be more of a lifetime engagement which would have been a good thing that we get united for life,
You can say what you wish to say I understand apparently most people tend to see cousins affair as the worst thing, but nature has not disputed our feeling for each other, so far so good we are trying to figure out a good plan on how to go about the situation.
Until then, the journey is just beginning and still on the go, I'm ready to see how it eventually ends up, it will make a great lesson for learning.
Re: Love Between Cousins, The Feelings Never Dies Why Is It That Way.? by Eaboabie: 11:44pm On May 30, 2023
TsbAfrica:
oga you dey wine....you are talking pure balableu for inside town hall !!!
Of course your own opinion. Keep it up, I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl / Need A Soulmate / I Am Looking For A Working Class Woman For A Sweet Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.