Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 (33490 Views)

Naira Devaluation Rate Under Different Presidents Since 1999 / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ā‚¦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Scary Statistics For The Nigerian Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by olumided: 8:37pm On May 30, 2023
May we never experience the like of Buhari again. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by visijo(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Daviestunech(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2023
Na stock I go buy for my car ABI.....gbogbo Yi ori yin o pe mo

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by DMerciful(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2023
You guys have started with Bubu's body language type of nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by condralbedez: 8:43pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:

It is coming down back. Some people are buying at #200 today in Ibadan based on report.

If they are still selling it at #600 where you reside, you can contact the authorities and they will come to the filling station to enforce sanity. The hotline is on Twitter.

Do that as your own part of contributing to Nigeria.
Why not share the hotline here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Devil1Messenger: 8:43pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:
It has been reported that Dangote, Elumelu, other Nigeria Stock Investors pocket N1.51trillion in first 24 Hours of Tinubu's Presidency.

This is massive!!!

https://twitter.com/naija_pr/status/1663601586466091008?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA
While the common man is suffering on the street

I paid double tfare today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by HomorBj(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2023
lovers of nigeria,please gather here.
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by olarent: 8:44pm On May 30, 2023
$ self ctashes by #20 today,let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by emmykk(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2023
N3TRAL:
Tinubu will revolutionize Nigeria!

We have a distinguished accountant who graduated magna cum laude from an elite American university govern us. We should be proud.

What do we expect?
A geometric increase in Foreign Direct investment and Foreign portfolio investment.

I'm so happy that I was born during his government and won't be reading this beautiful experience we will go through as history in my Unilag Dorm room in 2085 when Nigeria would have become a world power.

When you start buying fuel for N700 per litre your mind go dey...all this Arab will stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by delejoye: 8:47pm On May 30, 2023
For the first time the Ipo celebrated Oseni of Arise TV was humiliated and point blank disagrees with by one of his own analysts on Tinunu speech.....you guys will learn
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Electorate: 8:49pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:
It has been reported that Dangote, Elumelu, other Nigeria Stock Investors pocket N1.51trillion in first 24 Hours of Tinubu's Presidency.

This is massive!!!

https://twitter.com/naija_pr/status/1663601586466091008?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

...and you bought fuel at a record 700 naira per liter and still have the strength to glorify a day you suffered at the expense of the elite you quoted who smiled to the bank while you continue to wallow in poverty, no be juju be that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by mmsen: 8:50pm On May 30, 2023
Tinubu will sell Nigeria to the lowest bidder. embarassed

That's why the markets are excited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by LegendHero(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2023
Electorate:

...and you bought fuel at a record 700 naira per liter and still have the strength to glorify a day you suffered at the expense of the elite you quoted who smiled to the bank while you continue to wallow in poverty, no be juju be that?

I actually bought it for 2500 today. Is it not my money? How is that your headache?

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by kellybently(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2023
inoki247:
cry cry

The thing show small for Cryptoo also...

I buy USDT for 770+ last week buh since like yesterday he don dey trade for like 755+

crypto na bank holiday effect cause the up trend

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by ppogba: 8:51pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
grin

Even an Ojuelegba mumuni will know that the profit generated today, was because the Democrats and Republicans agreeing on a borrowing cap

This singular act gave investors profits in all stock exchanges in the World. From New York to even Asia Markets.

That is how you claimed BUHARI body odour will make NIGERIA better, and people are dying like flies from insecurity and hunger.

You guys are despicable...and your Propaganda era, ended with thiefnubuu...spits

With all due respect sir, you are worse than the Mumuni.

I can imagine people like you giving gist at the market square. Na so people go dey watch your mouth.

I will not engage you because it may not be necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Lawalemi(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2023
Meaning what? Abeg make una park well

2 Likes

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Electorate: 8:53pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:

I actually bought it for 2500 today. Is it not my money? How is that your headache?

Wow, great to see you are indeed programmed to suffer and smile for the rest of your life, good for you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by ppogba: 8:53pm On May 30, 2023
Medicsn:
Hnnnn
This is not the types of news we want to hear

Hundreds of thousand are feeding on this. It is what they want to hear.

Learn not to comment if you know not what to say.

2 Likes

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Finestgurlie(f): 8:53pm On May 30, 2023
reminds me of body language stuff when buhari took over

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by MFORC(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2023
His speech yesterday was pro business hence the positive response. He addressed the concerns of the business community.

3 Likes

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Electorate: 8:59pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:

This is massive!!!

Shinedu, did the Nigeria Eurobond and Dollarbond also increased due to the fact that democrat agreed on borrowing cap? Go and check the increase of that on Bloomberg. Investors have trust in president Bola Tinubu and that reflects in how they responded.

I know how bitter you guys seems with this record increase. It did not fit into your headless mob propaganda to taint the Tinubu government,

See someone that knows nothing about forex and stock market lecturing us, wonders shall continue not to end...

You think this is about ewedu and amala? The people are crying of fuel hike and investors are smiling to the bank, you that have less than 10k for fuel dey defend millionaires in dollars, you are definitely not ok...mbok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Dicado: 9:00pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://twitter.com/statisense/status/1663589337278054409?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA
while the masses suffers hike in transportation prices. May this government not only favour the rich! Amen...
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Balogunodua(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
grin

Even an Ojuelegba mumuni will know that the profit generated today, was because the Democrats and Republicans agreeing on a borrowing cap

This singular act gave investors profits in all stock exchanges in the World. From New York to even Asia Markets.

That is how you claimed BUHARI body odour will make NIGERIA better, and people are dying like flies from insecurity and hunger.

You guys are despicable...and your Propaganda era, ended with thiefnubuu...spits

You are worst than an actual illiterate šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by IAMYOURDAD: 9:00pm On May 30, 2023
Initial gra-gra "IGG"
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Alaminkd(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2023
may we not say, gwara mulkin buhari da na tinubu[i][/i]
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Tonnierichy(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2023
richidinho:

Offcourse i do even more than you
Indeed! Ignoramus.
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by edungene7: 9:09pm On May 30, 2023
OP u are a joker the market is only responding to a successful transition BAT has nothing to do with this is erroneous speech is already building queues at filling stations all round the nation stop hyping the druggie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by obembet(f): 9:14pm On May 30, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a blessing us Nigerians.
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by LegendHero(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2023
Electorate:

See someone that knows nothing about forex and stock market lecturing us, wonders shall continue not to end...

You think this is about ewedu and amala? The people are crying of fuel hike and investors are smiling to the bank, you that have less than 10k for fuel dey defend millionaires in dollars, you are definitely not ok...mbok.

Lol šŸ˜‚ you think Iā€™m broke like your people.

Shinedu you better go and sell your fanyogo do you can chop today.
Re: Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 by Throwback: 9:16pm On May 30, 2023
N3TRAL:
Tinubu will revolutionize Nigeria!

We have a distinguished accountant who graduated magna cum laude from an elite American university govern us. We should be proud.

What do we expect?
A geometric increase in Foreign Direct investment and Foreign portfolio investment.

I'm so happy that I was born during his government and won't be reading this beautiful experience we will go through as history in my Unilag Dorm room in 2085 when Nigeria would have become a world power.

Point of correction, Tinubu graduated summa cum laude. He graduated with distinction.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / We Buy Your Excess Phone Airtime At An Affordable Rate / Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.