Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues (944 Views)

American Phones/Tablets For Sale (in Varying Condition): Samsung, Pixel, iPhone / Unlock, Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Mobile Phone And Modem Here In Lagos / Mobile Phones, Tablets Network, frp, imei Unlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by fkyshow(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Igemburg:

Available, 08133077936
I will call you for better discussion on this mobile next week
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by zizzley(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Igemburg:
The following phones are available

Redmi note 10 4gb 128gb open box 90k

Redmi note 7 4gb 64gb open box 70k

Redmi 9 4gb 64gb open box 75k

Mi play 4gb 64gb open box 65k

Neatly Used vivo Y21 4/64gb - 70k

Chat up for pics
08133077936 ( calls/WhatsApp)

Do you have Redmi note 8 screen?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
zizzley:

Do you have Redmi note 8 screen?
Available, 08133077936 enter DM
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
The following devices are available for sale

1. Clean Google pixel 4xl, 6/64gb - 115k
2. Neat Redmi note 11 pro, 8/128gb- 120k

Chat up for pics
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Minesbetter(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
How much is Samsung S8 screen replacement?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Shugah(f): 4:55am On Jan 08
Good morning, Please I need help.
My redmi note 12 just fell on the ground and the screen went blank. It just keep blinking and nothing is showing on the screen anymore. The screen didn't break but I can see little ink spilled inside. What could be the issue please? Can the phone still be fixed?
I think the screen is broken, can I get another redmi note 12 screen? Please help!

1 Like

Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Shugah(f): 4:56am On Jan 08
Minesbetter:
How much is Samsung S8 screen replacement?

Please help.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11
* The following are available

PARTS
Google pixel 5 screen

Google pixel 5a 5g screen

Google pixel 4a 5g screen

Google pixel 4 screen

Google pixel 4xl screen

Google pixel 4a screen

Google pixel 3xl follow come screen and back glass

Samsung s10e follow come screen, complete phone without board

Mi 11 lite follow come Screen, camera and other accessories

Samsung S6 follow come screen

Oppo find X follow come Screen

Poco X3 pro follow come Screen and other parts

Redmi 6/6a follow come Screen and other parts

Mi 12T screen with frame

Google pixel 3a panel
Google pixel 3axl panel
Google pixel XL panel
Google pixel 4a panel
Google pixel 2 panel

Google pixel batteries

Redmi note 9 pro parts
Samsung S8 plus complete phone no screen
Google pixel 3a, 3axl, 2, 5, 5a, 6a, 3, 3xl, 4xl, 4 parts( battery, SIM tray, camera, speaker, earpiece etc....)
I fix redmi 9t, redmi 9 and redmi note 9 deadboot issues
Some redmi phones replacement parts*

Holla @ 08133077936 ( call/WhatsApp)
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by michealewela: 8:23pm On Jan 11
Igemburg:
* The following are available

PARTS
Google pixel 5 screen

Google pixel 5a 5g screen

Google pixel 4a 5g screen

Google pixel 4 screen

I need xiaomi redmi 5 plus battery..
Google pixel 4xl screen

Google pixel 4a screen

Google pixel 3xl follow come screen and back glass

Samsung s10e follow come screen, complete phone without board

Mi 11 lite follow come Screen, camera and other accessories

Samsung S6 follow come screen

Oppo find X follow come Screen

Poco X3 pro follow come Screen and other parts

Redmi 6/6a follow come Screen and other parts

Mi 12T screen with frame

Google pixel 3a panel
Google pixel 3axl panel
Google pixel XL panel
Google pixel 4a panel
Google pixel 2 panel

Google pixel batteries

Redmi note 9 pro parts
Samsung S8 plus complete phone no screen
Google pixel 3a, 3axl, 2, 5, 5a, 6a, 3, 3xl, 4xl, 4 parts( battery, SIM tray, camera, speaker, earpiece etc....)
I fix redmi 9t, redmi 9 and redmi note 9 deadboot issues
Some redmi phones replacement parts*

Holla @ 08133077936 ( call/WhatsApp)
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by proffnico(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13
Bro.. Can you help with poco x3 pro motherboard
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 9:24am On Jan 16
proffnico:
Bro.. Can you help with poco x3 pro motherboard

That board na hot cake, not easy to get, what is wrong with your board? If you are in Lagos, bring let me check for you
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Seyilome(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21
Sent you msg on WhatsApp, want to replace the power button of my mi lite 11 5g , thanks
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by proffnico(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23
Igemburg:

That board na hot cake, not easy to get, what is wrong with your board? If you are in Lagos, bring let me check for you
It just died while surfing youtube. Where your side bro cos i stay in Ikorodu.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Damix007(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29
Good day, I need to urgently fix the following components of these devices.

Pixel 3XL - battery needs to be replaced.

Pixel 2XL - Screen (there is an ink dot on the screen as well as cracks).

Pixel XL - Black Screen of Death (Don't know if I need to replace screen or battery or if motherboard is shot; its only response is indicator lights blinking twice once connected to charger).
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by enigma0: 12:23am On Feb 18
Igemburg:

T
Pixel 4a screen available?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18
Damix007:
Good day, I need to urgently fix the following components of these devices.

Pixel 3XL - battery needs to be replaced.

Pixel 2XL - Screen (there is an ink dot on the screen as well as cracks).

Pixel XL - Black Screen of Death (Don't know if I need to replace screen or battery or if motherboard is shot; its only response is indicator lights blinking twice once connected to charger).

All fixable, holla 08133077936
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by evuna: 10:01am On Feb 21
I need cheap 4XL pixel like the one you posted above.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 10:23am On Feb 21
evuna:
I need cheap 4XL pixel like the one you posted above.
Lol, boss no 4xl comes cheap now o

Even Pixel 4 available now is around 140k
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by evuna: 7:28am On Feb 29
Igemburg:

Lol, boss no 4xl comes cheap now o

Even Pixel 4 available now is around 140k

Do you have pixel 3 glass protector and back cover?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by agoro2u: 11:13am On Mar 07
Oga pls my redmi 10 fingerprint is not working nor showing in phone setting.
what is the solution boss?
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by 100FIX1: 2:05pm On Apr 05
Edit out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by Igemburg(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05
100FIX1:
Beware of igemburg oh. He sold me a faulty Google Pixel motherboard at his table at no 13 Ola ayeni street, ikeja, computer village, he began to hide from me. I had to take him to police station today before he accepted and refunded me. He tried to lie that I tampered with the motherboard until I made it clear to everybody I pointed it to him before he gave me.

HE IS A THIEF! ABSTAIN FROM HIM.

Well, I don't need to reply you again, it's a waste of time
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by 100FIX1: 7:36pm On Apr 05
Edit out.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by majour(m): 9:45am On Apr 06
100FIX1:
Beware of igemburg oh. He sold me a faulty Google Pixel motherboard at his table at no 13 Ola ayeni street, ikeja, computer village, he began to hide from me. I had to take him to police station today before he accepted and refunded me. He tried to lie that I tampered with the motherboard until I made it clear to everybody I pointed it to him before he gave me.

HE IS A THIEF! ABSTAIN FROM HIM.

Nigga quit this bullshit, you've made ur point on the last post, you've said all u need to, you've been refunded, police or not, move on.

You acting like a b1tch
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by 100FIX1: 10:07am On Apr 06
Edit out.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by majour(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06
100FIX1:

What do you mean police or not?

Police costs money.

You want to open up the matter again
Move on
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by 100FIX1: 12:32pm On Apr 06
Edit out.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by majour(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06
100FIX1:

Get a nap. This doesn't even concern you.
How low r you willing to go, maybe post it on a bill board, I can help u publish. Send me a pdf.
Re: Talk To Igemburg About Your Mobile Phone And Tablets Issues by 100FIX1: 3:03pm On Apr 06
Edit out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wants To Sell A Blackberry / ... / White Iphone 3gs 32gb Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.