Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration (2258 Views)

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Minime10(f): 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/30/soludo-pledges-loyalty-to-tinubu-speaks-on-being-bounced-off-at-inauguration/

Mumu man🤣
Must you mention PO just to feel important
Was it PO that you took over from or Willie Obiano
Dey been no beat you well sef🤣
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
Soludo, you'll have my vote as a Yoruba man whenever you want to contest as the president of Nigeria. Na only you and Mr Tony(my Igbo friend) get sense amongst them.
And me too
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Mordecai(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Are Igbo majority tribe?

Where is the proof?

grin

Stay focused, Monsieur. Don't lose your sanity yet. When we fix the country, we'll need your history teaching skills...
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by riverbird: 9:54pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Are Igbo majority tribe?

Where is the proof?

Let me let you in the know...so many Igbo people (millions) stopped participating in any national program such as census, elections, armed forces recruitments and any other programs that has to do with him sacrificing his time to a government that doesn't care about his interests, reasons why anytime I hear you guys say igbos are approximately 30 million I just laugh. Hapu fa maka ha Maro ife ha nekwu. grin
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Pacesetterz: 9:56pm On May 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I saw this man live in the VIP corners and saw when he went to Alhaji Aliko Dangote,GCON and Alhaji immediately stood up to greet him on recognising him. The respect Alhaji Aliko Dangote gave Prof was really inspiring and shows how much he respected Prof Soludo.

It is really sad how most of you Igbo youths disgrace, mock, disgrace, curse, cyberbully your own Igbo leaders and show no respect for your leaders. This is what the Yoruba never tolerated from you when you tried that nasty behaviour here in Yorubaland. If you can't change, just don't bring such nonsense to Yorubaland. Our elders, leaders and parents are not rugs we match on oh so not even non Yoruba will be allowed to try it.

Now I agree with why Prof Soludo blamed the parents in the south East for abandoning parenting in pursuit of money.

Prof Soludo was sitting in the VIP section in one grey top , red cap and I think white trousers if my memory serves me right and accorded great respect by non Igbo yet you are here dragging same man.smh.

The day you start respecting your leaders and elders, you will unlock the true essence of leadership in SE.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

I agree with u on this. Parenting in d southeast is on the lowest low...reason why our youths don’t have an atom of regards for anyone...especially those illiterate ones.
Is it MNK or Simon from d east that behaves well? Not at all
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Mabizeka: 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

My father is an Illiterate zombie. My poor parents did all they could to sponsor my education but I refused.

I'll rather smoke meth morning till night while chanting Biafra or death

My family's end is near
Alright.
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Pacesetterz: 10:02pm On May 30, 2023
One brainless ediot just saw Soludo standing and discussing with an official,no audio..nothing nothing..the dumbo immediately carried the video to laff at his stupidity...laffing like an okija he goat and disgracing his wasted lineage. And that video was mostly shared by foolish igbo youths and well digested by Obi supporters.
Honestly I am beginning to get irritated at the crop of bull dogs that call themselves obiidiots. y’all deserve that name. Bunch of brainless GenZs with weevil like mouths.

Soludo isn’t my fav politician but that video jest was a dumb one..especially from igbo youths
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by stanluiz(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2023
What happens to Chimaroke nnamani, Rochas Okoroacha , Orji uzor kalu etc will befall him.

The road Soludo travel, some Igbo politicians has travel it before him and we knows how it ends.
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by LegendHero(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2023
riverbird:

Let me let you in the know...so many Igbo people (millions) stopped participating in any national program such as census, elections, armed forces recruitments and any other programs that has to do with him sacrificing his time to a government that doesn't care about his interests, reasons why anytime I hear you guys say igbos are approximately 30 million I just laugh. Hapu fa maka ha Maro ife ha nekwu. grin

They stopped participating because they are minority tribe.
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Flangelo12: 10:29pm On May 30, 2023
You can tell Soludo is educated unlike that Obi boy.
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Patriotsleague: 10:32pm On May 30, 2023
Soludo you are cool, remain steadfast, don't be overwhelmed by those who want you to be like them.
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by riverbird: 10:37pm On May 30, 2023
LegendHero:

They stopped participating because they are minority tribe.

Haha..... anyways carry on with what makes you feel alright smiley
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by Rebelutionary: 11:36pm On May 30, 2023
jmoore:
Take a look at the tribal bigots deceiving themselves that they prefer Soludo to be president.

When the time comes, MC Olumo will give you guys injection and you will start hearing 'no man's land' every second in your heads.

Soludo is just trying to be on the good books to get Nnamdi Kanu out. Soludo is not looking to be president.
What has being in anybodys good books got to do with Soludo requesting the release of Nnamdi Kanu? Hasn't Kalu or other governors who are even APC party members made that same request? And who said he isnt gunning for the presidency? Forgotten so soon how your kith and kin dragged Sir Arthur Eze because he openly declared that the plan is to field Soludo for presidecy when the time is right before an Obi jumped in to muddle the waters?

I for one will vote a Soludo when it is the turn of the SouthEast to take a shot at the presidency!
Re: Soludo Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu, Speaks On Being Bounced Off At Inauguration by obontami: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2023
Wodu89:
Soludo's envy for Obi is stunning. What a shameless, classless non-entity

Soludo is above pitobi I every aspect of life. So tell me, why would he be jealous of him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Fuel Price Will Be Increased Again Tomorrow? / Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That / Libya's Gaddafi Proposes 1 Million-strong African Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.