Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Best Brand Of Laptops To Use - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Brand Of Laptops To Use (254 Views)

Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked / Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From / Sell Your Laptops To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Brand Of Laptops To Use by Oluwafemadepeju: 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
Fellow Nairalanders, I need your expertise, please. I plan to get a new Laptop soon, but choosing a brand is difficult. I know that some of the most popular and reliable laptop brands in the market include Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple, Asus, and Acer. Each has unique features, strengths, and weaknesses, which should be considered when deciding. But I need suggestions from people who have used any of these brands and have personal experiences with them. Definitely, I am considering the processor speed, RAM size, storage capacity, display quality, and battery life, so please help a brother out.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Brand Of Laptops To Use by ICEWIN: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2023
Oluwafemadepeju:
Fellow Nairalanders, I need your expertise, please. I plan to get a new Laptop soon, but choosing a brand is difficult. I know that some of the most popular and reliable laptop brands in the market include Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple, Asus, and Acer. Each has unique features, strengths, and weaknesses, which should be considered when deciding. But I need suggestions from people who have used any of these brands and have personal experiences with them. Definitely, I am considering the processor speed, RAM size, storage capacity, display quality, and battery life, so please help a brother out.
All the above will meet your need,but i prefer dell/lenovo battery wise and ruggedity.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Uk Used Hp 15 Laptop - 8gb Ram, Core I3, 11th Gen, Touchscreen *sold / UPS For Sale / Asus X54H Intel Pentium 250gb 2gb Ram 1gb Dedicated 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.