Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Address Me “malam” Not His Excellency – Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Address Me “malam” Not His Excellency – Jigawa (372 Views)

New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / Till I Die, Buhari'll Continue To Address Me As Sir - Obasanjo / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Address Me “malam” Not His Excellency – Jigawa by Ukpaka: 10:58pm On May 30, 2023
Address me “Malam” not His Excellency – Jigawa
https://247ureports.com/2023/05/address-me-malam-not-his-excellency-jigawa/
-
Jigawa State Governor, Malam Umar Namadi has called on the people of the state to address him Malam instead of His Excellency, Umar Namadi.

He made the call during his Inaugural Speech shortly after the the oath of office as the fifth civilian Governor of jigawa state at Malam Aminu Kano Triangle, Dutse.

According to him “My dear good people of Jigawa State, with all sense of humility, I would like to use this opportunity to call you to do me a favour by addressing me as MALAM UMAR NAMADI instead of His Excellency, Umar Namadi.
Re: Address Me “malam” Not His Excellency – Jigawa by jkpbestseries: 11:05pm On May 30, 2023
Na nuunu
Re: Address Me “malam” Not His Excellency – Jigawa by SpatialKing(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2023
Oga we are use to this format already
Bring another
Re: Address Me “malam” Not His Excellency – Jigawa by fixitbyjal(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2023
Whether malam or mawlar
The most important thing is to serve your people we'll
Re: Address Me “malam” Not His Excellency – Jigawa by Praxis758: 2:21am On May 31, 2023
That HIS EXCELLENCY is sycophantic by praise singers.

(1) (Reply)

Why Harassment Of Emefiele Is Cowardly / Seme Border: Would The Re-opening Of Border Reduce Vehicle Prices In Nigeria / Atiku Is Frustrated After Being Rejected For 30years - Wike Ex-aide Chides Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.