Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal (536 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by Azeemokoya: 11:13pm On May 30, 2023
A public affairs commentator, Reno Omokri, has hailed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the removal of fuel subsidy.

Omokri via his Twitter handle described the removal as a bold move and called on opposition parties to support it.

Recall that Tinubu during his inaugural speech, said subsidy had gone and can no longer be sustainable in Nigeria.

The 49-year-old said his principal, Atiku Abubakar would have done the same thing if he had been inaugurated as Nigeria’s president.

Reacting to Nigeria’s complaints about the removal, he stated that all presidential candidates in the just concluded February 25th election vowed to remove the subsidy, except Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

He wrote: “But why are some Nigerians complaining about the removal of fuel subsidy? All Major Presidential candidates, except Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, publicly said they would remove it on day one of being sworn in.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/omokri/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by SpatialKing(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2023
APC government promised Nigerians not less then 3 functional refineries now is over 8yrs now nothing to show..You commissioned Dangote Refinery at least allow the refinery to be funny operational and disturbing refined products first before making any public pronouncement about subsidy removal.. People are still recovering from your useless naira redesign policy. Now you want to hammer them with 600 naira per litter fuel ⛽ price..

Please APC government let the poor breath!

2 Likes

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by GoodCane: 11:18pm On May 30, 2023
Reno is a fool whose opinion is highly irrelevant.

However, His tenure will favor me and my family no see money buy fuel. Abeg to those His tenure will favor me and my family Crew, how much una dey buy fuel? I heard fuel is sold #50 naira for Tinubu's supporters and Yorubas, just identify yourself with broom. How true is this news?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by Okiton: 11:20pm On May 30, 2023
The fugitive wanna return home

1 Like

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by TheBillyonaire: 11:30pm On May 30, 2023
The same Tinubu that he called a 'known drug lord' he is trying to fraternize with, in the hope of coming back home. I often wondered why these japa -nese Nigerians can not afford to keep their minds off Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by LeoDeKing: 11:39pm On May 30, 2023
GoodCane:
Reno is a fool whose opinion is highly irrelevant.

However, His tenure will favor me and my family no see money buy fuel. Abeg to those His tenure will favor me and my family Crew, how much una dey buy fuel? I heard fuel is sold #50 naira for Tinubu's supporters and Yorubas, just identify yourself with broom. How true is this news?

Reno: All Major Presidential candidates, except Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, publicly said they would remove it on day one of being sworn in.

Obidients: Reno is a fool whose opinion is highly irrelevant.

Now, someone simply reminds Nigerians about what all presidential candidates said during campaign, rather than telling us if the reminder is true or false, the best response from the Obidient is simply; Reno is a fool. Lmao.

This same character will be somewhere else talking about how obedients are very intelligent and logical in argument because, "they want a new Nigeria".

My question; What brand of new Nigeria are they actually talking about? Is it the type that anyone with a view contrary to theirs deserves to be guillotined?

I sincerely congratulate Nigerians for not buying into that brand of new Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by abobote: 12:05am On May 31, 2023
Reno is looking for soft landing . He has really missed Nigeria
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:08am On May 31, 2023
Reno no dey naija ...
He dey uk dey enjoy come dey type rubbish up and down...
Anyway make una prepare for the hard days ahead by the time Tinubu is done with Nigerians Buhari regime will feel like heaven...
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2023
I told you guys I've read Reno the snake like a book grin he should try his luck and posture for a ministerial slot na cheesy
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by Validated: 12:36am On May 31, 2023
Reno is trying TOO hard to be relevant
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by Mattswaggz: 12:43am On May 31, 2023
Make this Ajayi go rest na.... Him no day tire?
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by GeneralPula: 12:48am On May 31, 2023
He wrote: “But why are some Nigerians complaining about the removal of fuel subsidy? All Major Presidential candidates, except Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, publicly said they would remove it on day one of being sworn in.

Nah hypocrites them be..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by RealityBender(f): 2:22am On May 31, 2023
Azeemokoya:
A public affairs commentator, Reno Omokri, has hailed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the removal of fuel subsidy.

Omokri via his Twitter handle described the removal as a bold move and called on opposition parties to support it.

Recall that Tinubu during his inaugural speech, said subsidy had gone and can no longer be sustainable in Nigeria.

The 49-year-old said his principal, Atiku Abubakar would have done the same thing if he had been inaugurated as Nigeria’s president.

Reacting to Nigeria’s complaints about the removal, he stated that all presidential candidates in the just concluded February 25th election vowed to remove the subsidy, except Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

Lol… This guy has planted his mouth on dingBAT’s behind. Not just to kiss his ass but to aggressively suck out the shit from his anus 🙄
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by TreasureJunky: 4:06am On May 31, 2023
A fugitive is tired of being in exile, and is eager to come home. . Oga, you will stay 8 more years in exile
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by ican2020: 4:11am On May 31, 2023
He does not matter and for we to take him serious, let him relocate to Nigeria first
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by Bobloco: 4:28am On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Reno: All Major Presidential candidates, except Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, publicly said they would remove it on day one of being sworn in.

Obidients: Reno is a fool whose opinion is highly irrelevant.

Now, someone simply reminds Nigerians about what all presidential candidates said during campaign, rather than telling us if the reminder is true or false, the best response from the Obidient is simply; Reno is a fool. Lmao.

This same character will be somewhere else talking about how obedients are very intelligent and logical in argument because, "they want a new Nigeria".

My question; What brand of new Nigeria are they actually talking about? Is it the type that anyone with a view contrary to theirs deserves to be guillotined?

I sincerely congratulate Nigerians for not buying into that brand of new Nigeria.

LeoDeKing, sometimes I wonder if you really have a functional brain

Yes, they agreed to remove subsidy

But the modalities is the problem

Tinubu caused a national crisis from day one as president by saying right there at the inauguration podium "subsidy is gone" when there is already provision made for subsidy in 2022 budget by the last administration to last half of the year

the president said "Subsidy is gone", what modalities have been put in place to mitigate the effects on Nigerians, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2023
Azeemokoya:

But LP replaced PDP to continue to Wail , criticize for next 8 years, any mathematical formula for that? grin
Re: Bold Move, Reno Omokri Supports Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal by bhella10: 6:09am On May 31, 2023
Why is Reno pandering to Asiwaju these days? grin

(1) (Reply)

Tingo Group Refutes Hindenburg Research’s False Claims And Maintains Leadership / Fr Ebube Mounso Says He Supports Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / Errand Boy For Yoruba, Hausa Won’t Make You Hero – MASSOB Blasts Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.