Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style (29318 Views)

Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by kingslj: 9:57am On May 31, 2023
ican2020:
I don’t understand some Nigerians, how can this massive audience come out to welcome their chief tormentor

The man that failed both heaven and earth

old photo shop pictures my friend .

Check those pictures well
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Timmi: 9:59am On May 31, 2023
Assurance2023:

One of Buhari's cows was spotted.
Buhari, his wife and his people are begging for forgiveness yet you keep defending failure.
If he was innocent, why beg for forgiveness?
May your life and that of your generation be the same way Buhari did Nigeria.
Amen

See ObiZombie and his wailers from the land of the rising wailers.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by TheSuperX(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2023
God will purnish you people for the audacity
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by callmevirus(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2023
Why are they asking for forgiveness on his behalf?
He said that his regime is the best
He said that under his regime that there was no insecurity, that economy was highly good.
He gave us Tinubu to continue from where he stopped.

How many lives where lost under his govt?
How much is dollar to naira under his regime?

Buhari supposed to be behind bars by now.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Assurance2023: 10:06am On May 31, 2023
cry grin
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2023
Buhari is a religious and ethnic bigot.95% of his appointment went to the north.He gave bokoharam and fulani bandits amnesty and they are recruited into the nigerian civil service.The north benefits from his covid19 parliatives and othes palliatives that the minister of humanitarian said she spent niger delta crude oil on. That is why no matter his inhuman policies to other region the muslims north are not affected negatively.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Assurance2023: 10:08am On May 31, 2023
Timmi:

See ObiZombie and his wailers from the land of the rising wailers.

Oga Timmi you're such a fool.
I'm a proud Yoruba and neither am I Obizombie or whatever.
I'm less concerned about you being PDAPC or LP.
A sane person should know left from right.

If your brain is still intact and you're not the same as the cows Buhari places higher over you should know that you, your Buhari are failures.
The person admits he was a failure yet you're still arguing with him that he wasn't.
Normally, a cow needs to be rated then you
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Dozis: 10:09am On May 31, 2023
Timmi:

Doris, keeper of doomsday statistics. Well done and clap for yourself. When you can see and compile good news under same Buhari, then your life will begin to get better, till then remain where you are - stagnant.
Shut up, enablers of corruption and bad governance.
Of what good is applauding a man that left a country worse than he met it.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by pquaver(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Kudos to those praying and hoping nigeria will be great, when you see things like this you lose hope and everything patriotism see the multitude of people some of whom lost relatives to the incompetence and indifference of the Niger Assylum seeker Buhari

First lose hope in ur obi u project as saviour, who has nothing to show in time of plenty.. No covid, no recession, yet udom and umahi have more to show than him, despite covid and recession

1 Like

Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Iceberg3: 10:09am On May 31, 2023
Nigerians are very easy to deceive..the emir knew exactly what to do to deceive the people.

He knows they like Durbar so he simply organised one and sneaked buhari the failure in it and the people went berserk. grin
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Dozis: 10:10am On May 31, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Which nemesis!?

The man is getting fresher by the day.
Just watch, the blood shed under his watch is coming for him
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Mantahirdra(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2023
For a Human being who wanted to be forgiven from the Almighty God , l forgive former president Muhammadu Buhari .
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by iSense247: 10:14am On May 31, 2023
Sponsored crowd as usual. How many billions was expended for this jamboree?
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Maga123: 10:18am On May 31, 2023
Commenting or replying is a waste of time and words
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Ogsirsolo: 10:20am On May 31, 2023
If we forgive him God we not
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by rummmy: 10:22am On May 31, 2023
Campaign picture .
Old picture.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by somehow: 10:26am On May 31, 2023
Thank you for the massive infrastructural development during your 8 years leadership.

You did your best.

Just like the others before you, don't expect to be acknowledged by the majority for what you did, they rather concentrate on what wasn't done.

Like it's been, no new president has ever been acknowledged to have performed better than the predecessor(s).

As for those who are good at blaming, he's no longer there, when are you going to pick President Tinubu as the new reason you couldn't brush your teeth?
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Timblaze(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2023
LoL, that's their business, forgiving him is not an issues, but I hope their communities are safe and free from bandits attacks, we have survived him a colossal failure .
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Chucks13: 10:30am On May 31, 2023
Naturally Buhari deserves no forgiveness from me personally but obi and his slave behaviour made me to forgive him.

You can never correct or take power from wrong and underperforming administration by using bullying, threatening, abuse, insults, disrespect, political terrorism, religion and tribal bigotry, divisive card, arrogant, mockery etc as your option you will be disgrace and that is the disgrace obi and his slaves are suffering right now and more loading......

1 Like

Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by iamtardey: 10:37am On May 31, 2023
Awon family oloshi….. Mr yawo yawo … down here, we don’t like you Mr buhari, let that sink.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by billyG(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2023
Katsina zombies welcoming their prodigal son who disappointed heaven and earth....only d dead can forgive him. Tueh!
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by signz: 10:44am On May 31, 2023
Forgive what When Buhari is unrepentant. Few days to the end of his administration, he was still collecting loan.

Buhari and his cabal destroyed our economy.

Bet me, by the time pressure fiscal, monetary, security and political pressure from Core North (be rest assured pressure go plenty) forces BAT and his cabal to leak some corrupt practices that happened under Buhari, Nigerians will kneel down and ask Diezani to forgive us.

Buhari and his unrepentant cabal won't end well and it will be televised for all to see.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by LUCASC(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2023
You won’t see BATIsts here making comments😂
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by hush15: 10:45am On May 31, 2023
Racoon:
Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari, Welcome Him With Colourful Durbar

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/30/katsina-residents-ask-nigerians-to-forgive-buhari-welcomes-him-with-colourful-durbar/#

He didn't offend me, so there is nothing to forgive but I know of a fact, he is the worst president Nigeria ever had yet.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Darnell9(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2023
SMH
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by kingsceemark(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2023
Forgive him over what kwanu? You guys should be the one to forgive him because Boko Haram and bandits don drive so many of you out of your villages
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Chidexthebest: 11:45am On May 31, 2023
No be small chain
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Timmi: 11:52am On May 31, 2023
Dozis:

Shut up, enablers of corruption and bad governance.
Of what good is applauding a man that left a country worse than he met it.

Tell me Dozis, which of the former Presidents have left the country better than the way they met it. Speak up and loud, don't be a coward
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Evidenx(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2023
A massive failure have returned home.
Re: Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style by Timmi: 11:56am On May 31, 2023
Assurance2023:

Oga Timmi you're such a fool.
I'm a proud Yoruba and neither am I Obizombie or whatever.
I'm less concerned about you being PDAPC or LP.
A sane person should know left from right.

If your brain is still intact and you're not the same as the cows Buhari places higher over you should know that you, your Buhari are failures.
The person admits he was a failure yet you're still arguing with him that he wasn't.
Normally, a cow needs to be rated then you

Clap for yourself Yoruba man Assurance. Obviously your village people has messed up your brain and you didn't even know it. Simple comprehension you lack, and haven't been able to make anything of your life and you will rather blame people, situation and circumstances of your birth and poor upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Plans To Return Seized Nigerian Money To Buhari After May 29 / Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.